Nastasha Nurmi Resume 2016 v2.0
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Nastasha Nurmi Resume 2016 v2.0
RESUME OF NASTASHA NURMI
BACKGROUND & OBJECTIVES
I am an ambitious and self-motivated individual,keen to leverage my current project experience and qualifications
to contribute to your business’s growth and success.
Currently employed as a Portfolio Consultantwithin a complex EnterprisePortfolio Management Office,my primary
deliverableis to ensure that all in-flightprojects aredelivered in accordancewith company strategy and within the
constraints of time, cost and scope.
I am currently seeking a role that will both challenge and motivate me through best practice project management
to ensure successful businessoutcomes.
I hold tertiary qualifications in Project Management, Business Administration and am currently studying law part-
time atSwinburne University.My professional background and experience extends to project delivery management
usingthe MicrosoftEPM Tool, portfolio analysis and reporting,financial trackingand management usingHyperion,
project governance supportand process and projectdelivery utilizingPMBOK and PRINCE2 methodologies.
Ensuring successful project outcomes is something I am passionate about and I am confident that I will make a
valuablecontribution to your team.
BACHELOR OF LAW | CURRENT (2ND YEAR) | SWINBURNE UNIVERSITY
Results: Ongoing,part-time study
DIPLOMA OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT | 2013 | SWINBURNE UNIVERSITY
Results: Completed with High Distinction
PORTFOLIO, PROGRAM AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT COURSE | 2014 | METAPM
MS PROJECT TRAINING COURSE | 2012 | UXC CONSULTING
INTERMEDIATE MICROSOFT EXCEL TRAINING COURTSE | 2012 | DYNAMIC WED TRAINING, MELBOURNE
CERT 3 IN CUSTOMER CONTACT | 2009 | ONE STEP FURTHER – INSTITUTE OF EXCELLENCE, GOLD COAST
DIPLOMA OF COMMUNITY WELFARE WORK | 2008 | GOLD COAST INSTITUTE OF TAFE
SECONDARY EDUCATION | 2000 - 2005 | AQUINAS CATHOLIC COLLEGE, GOLD COAST
Results: Completed in 2005
SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Critical thinkingskillsand ability to work under pressure
• Methodical approach to complex tasks
• Ability to work both autonomously & in a team
• SharePointcontent design and management for Projects Intranet site
• Competent in the use of Microsoftenterprise portfolio management tool
• Extremely competent in the use of Microsoftofficesuite includingMS project
• Competent presenting to largegroups of stakeholders
PORTFOLIO CONSULTANT | BUPA A & NZ | 2013 - CURRENT
• Manage all internal Intranet(SharePoint) content
• Advocate for best practices ProjectManagement
• Maintain processesto ensureprojectmanagement documentation, reports and plans arerelevant,
• Track and reporton projectportfolio performance,providinga comprehensiveand prioritized view
of all strategic projects.
• Provide assistance to maintain and update the project management framework and disciplines
necessary to supporta PMO environment.
• Providesupport to ensure project progress is appropriately tracked and reported
• Document projectlessons learned
• FacilitateProjectManager Induction sessionsfor new projectmanagers
• Provide a centralized view of all cross-functional business change being undertaken by the
organization through monthly Dashboard reporting
EXECUTIVE TEAM ASSISTANT | BUPA A & NZ | 2012 - 2013
• Advanced skillswithin MicrosoftOffice(re-trained on MicrosoftExcel Basic & Intermediate).
• Assistance with project closedown processes including preparation of project surveys to be
distributed to relevant stakeholders.
• Assisting with various stages of the Bupa project methodology lifecycle (PMBOK) to increase
project management skillsand knowledge.
• Temporary work as Executive Assistantto the Head of Strategy & Commercial Development.
• The ability to managediversedemands on my time and a busy workload operatingclerical routines.
• Extensive knowledge of Bupa's product, departments and culture.
• Travel bookings for the "Heads of" both nationally and internationally.
• External & Internal function bookingarrangements.
• Ability to work under pressure,be self-motivated and have a methodical approach with attention
• Raisingpurchaseorders in internal Oraclesystem.
• Managingmultiplediaries and calendarswithin MicrosoftOutlook.
• Administrator for the Business Enhancement Committee
Database & Environments Manager
Information Services, Bupa A&NZ
Business Phone: 03) 9937 4955
Mobile: 0459 328 653
Portfolio Governance Manager
Strategy, Bupa A&NZ
Business Phone: 03) 9937 4598