Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Nasser 16
Nasser Q. Khan
Date of Birth: 23rd
Birth place: Kuwait
Relationship Status: Married
Contact numbers: (965) - 66436222
Objective: A position where I can apply my finance, customer service and restructuring skills to enhance
operations while mitigating risk.
Gulf Bank January 2008 – Present
Credit Analyst – Risk Management April 2015 - Present
• Analyze credit data and financial statements to determine the degree of risk involved in extending
credit or lending money.
• Assessing, analyzing and interpreting complicated financial information
• Undertaking risk assessment analysis
• Keeping company credit exposure within set risk bearing limits
• Keeping knowledge of key issues up-to-date
• Helping to enhance the quality of credit applications
• Making recommendations about procedures/policy changes
Senior Debt Fund Officer – Collections 2009 - 2015
• Managed all settlements for Government Debt Fund Law 28 / Law 51 project
• Managed Family Support Fund project
• Analyze all payments credited and debited to Government Debt Fund and Family Support Fund to
ensure there are no errors
• Ensure discussions and decisions lead toward closure
• Resolve issues which cannot be resolved by the team
• Authorize payments made to the Government Debt Fund, Family Support Fund and credit cards
• Provide International Recovery Company with all the applicable documents to locate a customer
that has high delinquency loan repayments
• Train new recruits in our department/unit
Customer Service Representative – Collections 2009
• Proactively analyze defaulted customer history and background and past dues for collection
• Call assigned delinquent customers applying effective techniques for customer debt reclamation
and closure of case on level 1. .
• Ensure update of collection system based on the outcome of Tele-calling initiatives.
• Achieve assigned target with regards to recoveries on specified categories in line with the
Customer Service Representative - Tele-Banking 2008 - 2009
• Efficiently and effectively assist in solving the clients issues or requests
• Cross-sell products while receiving inbound calls and by making outbound calls to reach and
• As a Customer Service Representative I was well informed of the banks products and services when
promoting additional or changing services to make their banking more efficient and easier.
Marketing Ex. - Central Sale 2008
• Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships.
• Effectively communicate and develop rapport with customers
• Evaluate customer's existing and potential product needs and make recommendations
• Complete associated paperwork following each customers request in a timely manner to ensure all
details of transaction are completed according to approved and standardized procedures
• Report on all daily activity, including targets, contacts, sales, presentations, objections, follow-up
program and competitive updates.
Honors / Certificates/ Awards/ Achievements
GULF BANK - November 2008: Employee of the month: Tele-banking.
GULF BANK - February 2009: Employee of the month: Tele-banking.
GULF BANK - Rated within top 10% among bank staff in 2009.
British Council - (IELTS) International English Language System.
Technical Domain Institute - Computer Maintenance A+ 2004 – 2005.
June 2007: Kuwait International English School.
(International General Certificate of Secondary Education)
Anti-Money Laundering and Combating the Finance of Terrorism (AML/CFT)
Treatment of Corporate Bad Debts for Islamic & Financial Institute
Selling and Cross Selling
American Bankers Association
Arabic (Read, write and speak)
English (Read, write and speak)