NASSCOM Engineering Summit 2014: Panel discussion II B: Is India an Engineering hub? :Regu Ayyaswamy
Regu Ayyaswamy, Vice President & Global Head Engineering and Industrial Services Unit, TCS
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - NASSCOM Engineering Summit 2014: Panel discussion II B: Is India an Engineering hub? :Regu Ayyaswamy
IS INDIA AN ENGINEERING HUB?
Vice President & Global Head – Engineering and Industrial Services
TATA Consultancy Services
1 Copyright © 2014 Tata Consultancy Services Limited
Moving up - Cost leverage to Value leverage
Emerging market opportunity
• India- 4th largest automotive market by
volume, by 2015
• 4th largest consumer of crude oil and
petroleum products in the world.
• USD 29 Billion consumer electronics market
• 20,000 MW of solar power by 2022
• Asia-Pacific accounts for 67.1% of the global
semiconductors market value.
• Asia-Pacific accounts for 47.0% of the global
communications equipment market value.
Source: Makeinindia.gov.in, Market line reports
Products specific to the emerging markets
Democratize Innovation - Across the globe
Engineering the Future in India