Nasser Almamari CV.pdf
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Nasser Almamari CV.pdf
: Nasser Al-Mamari
Email: email@example.com Contact No.: +96892829219
Religion: Islam Status: Married
Date of Birth: August 13, 1979 Nationality: Omani
8 years of IT experience in Support, Networking and Security
• Worked in oil and gas Industry.
• Strong background in technology implementation, system administration, network design and
• Experienced in administrating Windows and Apple environments.
• Virus & Trojan investigations. Tracking down source vectors and determine if other employees
downloaded the malware.
• Mail server security; Preventing email threats, stops traditional spam and malware, and detects
• Wireless Security; SSID Hiding, MAC ID Filtering and Static IP addressing.
• Network Security; Firewall, VPN
• Supporting Fargo ID cards printing solutions and Time Attendance Solutions based on Bioscrypt
• Installing and configuring computer systems
• Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware/software
• Finding solutions to problems, be it through creating a desktop shortcut or fixing a major fault on
the operating system;
Working experience on the following products.
• April 2005 Graduate of Bachelor of Commerce in Computer Science
Bangalore University India
• Apple Product workshop, Oman
• Microsoft Windows 8, Oman
• ASIS Technologies CCTV and Access Controls, Oman
• Installing and Implementing windows 7
• course (A+) NEW Horizon
• Communication Excellence-SSP Level
• Supervisory Communication Skills
• Presentation Skills
• Hardware and software (A+)
INCLUDEPICTURE "http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ztBlQUWAyAEnEMINCLUDEPICTURE "http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:N53IV5ZxIFtI4M:http://www.topteks.net/Po
MB Holding Company L.L.C.
(Oil and Gas Industry)
March 5, 2007 – to Date
Muscat, Sultanate of Oman
• Provide first level support to all IT related equipment in accordance with service levels, IT policies,
procedures and standards.
• Operate, administer, maintain and service all IT and related equipment ensuring minimal Service
• Participate actively in developing new IT systems and services including quick learning and adoption
of new technologies.
• Document equipment movement to or from IT using appropriate forms and maintain proper record
• Ensure all IT assets (Information and systems) are adequately secured by taking backups, and other
security measures such using passwords to practice access control.
• Liaise with Vendors for effective equipment/service maintenance under warranty or annual
maintenance contracts to maximize system availability.
• Supporting Microsoft Lync 2013 and Microsoft Exchange
• SSID Hiding, MAC ID Filtering and Static IP addressing using ARUBA wireless network.
• Firewall, VPN, Layer 2/3 routing and Web Filtering using Fortinet Network Security device.
• Preventing email threats using Trend Micro Inter Scan Messaging Security Suite.
• Providing first level technical support to customers.
• Ability to convey technical solutions in a clear and concise manner.
• Installing and configuring computer hardware systems and IT software.
• Undertaking analysis, diagnosis and resolution of client problems via phone, e-mail & face to
• Installing and configuring IP Phones and Mobile Phones (iPhone, Blackberry other smart
• Experience of V-sat Configuration& installation (Rig and Hoist).
• Experience of finger print system (Configuration & installation, configuring user).
• Experience MDM Maas360 (Mobile device management).
• Experience Manage Engine AD Manager Plus
• Managing maintenance contracts.
Mohsin Haider Darwish LLC
(IT Solution Company)
November 2006 to 2007
Muscat, Sultanate of Oman
Technical Support Engineer
• Installing and configuring computer hardware, operating systems and applications
• Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
• Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot Windows and Microsoft Office, Antivirus and any other
authorized desktop applications
• Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot for printers, computer hardware and any other
• Performs general preventative maintenance tasks on computers, laptops, printers.
• IT help desk for field support to the above products.
• Supervising Projects delivery and implementation.
• Coordination with customers regarding company products field faults and Failure preventing
• Managing, supervising, Designing and Implementing Time Attendance
solution and Full Door Access control system and CCTV system for the following sites:
o MBH company this project covered all MBH building
o United Engineering Services LLC. GHALA, Qurum
o MBPS Warehouse ROC
o Musstir Company
o Gulf drilling company
o Petrogas new building
o United Engineering Services LLC. New factory ROC
• In-house Development IT inventory system :
o IT inventory system
o IT cancel items
o MT system