Nasrullah Khan Curriculum Vitae.......
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Nasrullah Khan Curriculum Vitae.......
(Location Preference: Delhi/NCR)
A result oriented Engineer - Field & Operations with 6.5 year of rich experience in 2G/3G Integration, 2G
& 3G Media Forwarding , Fault Detection ,Troubleshooting of Telecom Equipments , Trouble Shooting,
Providing 99.9 Network Availability and Team Handling.
Currently working with Essjay Ericsson Pvt. Ltd.(Ericsson), Srinagar as Engineer
Effective negotiator and communicator with strong analytical, problem solving,
organizational abilities and ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
Sound Knowledge of Social Media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Face book ),
Essjay Ericsson Pvt. Ltd.(Ericsson), Srinagar as Engineer
Key Account Field Operations, Customer servicing , Team Management, Airtel &
Aircel Assignments For Ericsson
Working as Engineer in Operation & Maintenance (FM Engineer) for Ericsson
Private Limited on Airtel & Aircel Project (J&k)
Main job assigned as Zonal In charge with following responsibilities:-
• Working on Airtel GSM 900 projects of Ericsson India Pvt. Ltd.
• Maintain the Network Availability 99.9 % with the Proper procedure
• Maintenance of all the cell sites in the given zone.
• Analyzing and Compiling Network Outage reports on daily basis.
• Analyzing and compiling major incident reports.
• Playing an important role during project roll out.
• Handling all the telecom activities carried out in region.
• Coordinating with subcontractors, vendors to ensure the smooth network operations.
• Typical Operation and Maintenance tasks such as performing backups and fault management
(both hardware and software).
• Execute daily, weekly, monthly and annual O&M routines.
• Perform Preventive and Corrective routines (both hardware and software).
• System installation, integration and configuration.
• Constant communication with the costumer in responding to their requests and inquiries, and
• Traveling along the region to attend O&M in other operations.
• Temporal 24 x 7 availability and to work under pressure
• Responsible for doing AT for new sites.
• Maintaining the BTS, Microwave links and RF portion in best condition by planning and
implementing activities like Pre- Monsoon, Interference Reduction, and Clock Synchronization.
• RBS 2000 Series ( 2206, 2204, 2204V2, 2111,2111V2, 2964, 2964V2,
• RBS 6000 Series ( 6202 , 6601 ) 2G , 3G
• Minilink E [MMU (2x2, 2x2 34+2, 34+2)]
• Hi Cap.
• Traffic Node (2p,6p, 20p)
• AXX (OMS 860, OMS 870 etc.)
• SAU IPX
• LTU (Electrical & Optical)
• RTN 910 & 950
Areas of Expertise
PROJECTS: AIRTEL (BHARTI) & AIRCEL & HUAWEI
• Alarm rectification on Ericsson Node B & RNC. Be able to analyze & troubleshoot any
service/NSA alarms within stipulated SLA.
• IUB and MUB rerouting for traffic shifting. Have sound knowledge & hands on experience on
different transmission network elements (SDH/PDH )
• Node B integration and rehoming.
• Hands on experience in Huawei RTN 600 family, Ericsson radios in terms of configuration &
• Preventive maintenance of active infra 2G & 3G equipment's (BSC, BTS, Node- B, MW, OFC,
• Routine health checks & regular valid backup of all 2G & 3G nodes on external media to ensure
the availability of the same during any critical emergency.
• Measurements & of VSWR & BER in the network using BER tester & VSWR meter. Able to pin
point the faults & rectify the same.
• Basic understanding of power infra equipment like DG, battery, power plant, air conditioner
• Commissioning / Integration of GSM Cell Sites (RBS 2000 Series).
• Expansion of BTS 2000 Series.
• Configuring of Minilink E [MMU (2x2 34+2, 34+2), SMU (16x2)].
• Commissioning of Traffic Nodes (2P, 6P, 20P).
• Traffic shifting
• Interfacing between AXX PTN TN
• Commissioning of Axx
• Patching in Axx (1TO1,DIP Availability)
• Providing SNCP Protection to Sites via AXX / TN.
• 2G & 3G Media Routing via AXX/ TN/ RTN
• IP configuring of DCN, ABR & PPP for NMS visibility
• Remotely login to the site by Ericsson-BTS / Transmission Manager, and do the necessary
active for maintenance.
• NMS of nodes (MMU,AXX,HI CAP)
• Software Up-gradation Of nodes
• SAU IPX commissioning
• VSWR measurement, Power measurement, RX LEVEL.
• SAU IPX installation
• Hop Up-gradation from 4x2 MMU Mux to 16x2 MMU Mux
• Acceptance test of site
• Monitoring of alarms and all activities of cell sites.
• Rectification of RBS faults (CF alarms, Blockages, TRX faults)
• Traffic Nodes using BPFTP server.
• Up gradation of NPU baseline software version & RAU software version with BPFTP server
Major Success Stories:
• Media Routing (Via LTU, AXX, and MMU) & Integration of sites(2G 3G).
• Huawei RTN 600 family ( Media Routing (2G & 3G) ,Link Configuration)
• Traffic Node Commissioning (2P, 6P, 20P).
• AXX Commissioning
• Alignment of Hopes.
• External Alarm Termination.
• Establishing 1+1 backbone links (Using MMU2E , MMU2H ,Hi-Caps)
• Traffic shifting ( 6-P To 20-P Kit & 20-P To AXX )
• E1 Pooling
• Links MMU2E, MMU2D, MMU2H, Hicaps.
• 6000 series BTS Commission & Integration. ( 2G & 3G )
Language : Knowledge in BASIC,C
Operating System : Windows 98/2000/2008/XP.
Tools : MS Office 200x.
Bachelor of Engineering. (Electronics & Communication) (2005-2008)
o Aggregate: 67 %, (SSM College of Engineering).
o SSM College of Engineering, Parihaspora, Kashmir.
3 Years Diploma Electronics & Communication. (2003-2005)
o Aggregate: 61.7 %, )
o SSM College Of Engineering, Parihaspora , Kashmir
Language : Knowledge in BASIC,C
Operating System : Windows 98/2000/XP.
Tools : MS OFFICE
Passport number : G4041793
Date of Issue : 31/10/2007
Date of Expiry : 30/10/2017
Place of Issue : Jammu & Kashmir.
Contact Address : Khanyar , Srinagar , Jammu & Kashmir
Languages Known : Hindi and English
Name : Nasrullah Khan
Father’s Name : Abdul Hamid Khan.
Date of Birth : 16th
July Nineteen Eighty Three.
Sex : Male.
Profile : BSS Engineer (Field & Maintenance Engineer Telecom )
Experience : 6 Years & 6 Month
Marital Status : Married
Mother Tongue : Kashmiri.
Permanent Address : Khanyar, Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir. INDIA.
Mobile No : (+91)9797792669.