NASIR Professional Resume
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - NASIR Professional Resume
Accounts & Finance Professional
07 - Jan - 1988 Age: 26 Years
Contact: 00971 554457527
Visit visa ( Valid till December 31, 2014)
Professional Career Summary:
A senior level executive with extensive hands-on experience of more than 5 years in accounts,
finance and track record of successful accomplishments in managing the company finances and
working in coordination with the board of directors to increase revenue production of the organization.
· Significant involvement in planning, analysis, and implementation of various
accounting, financial projects and solutions in support of business objectives.
· Management skills in delegating tasks and providing direction to various staff
members. Consultant of Finance, Accounts, Cost, and Internal Control.
· Supervisory of ERP implementation team
· Team player with the ability to contribute and learn as a member of a group.
· Well-organized and high quality worker with a professional accounting
certification. Ability to work independently and in a team with proven team
· Experienced in effectively handling and coordinating multiple tasks. Result-oriented
and flexible under aggressive project time scales.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to maintain a
positive working relationship with co-workers at all levels.
· Working at key management positions and responsible for the finalization of
financial statements, monitoring and budgeting, planning and control, corporate
affairs, designing and implementation of internal control system, software
Professional Certification : ACCA-UK (Last papers in progress)
Education : M.COM/B.COM (HONS.), D.COM (detail on Page # 3)
Work Experience : More than 5 years consisting of;
· senior carrier level experience in Fertilizers, Pesticides and chemical
Organization : EVYOL GROUP PAKISTAN
Organization Type : Evyol Group is blend of companies (with corporate structure of Private
Limited and Association of person) with its business interests in the field like
Pesticides, Fungicides, herbicides, and micronutrients, Fumigation, Irrigation
The organization launched innovative market trends & focus on
personalized customer services to fulfill day-to-day market needs, its
covering maximum potential markets through our professional sales &
Technical team. Our Market and product Research system play a key role in
a planning & implementation of good marketing strategies for timely action
to ensure maximum business in profitable manner with its following key
Professional Résumé – Nasir Abbas Page 1 / 3
· Research and Brand development forms for agricultural prducts
· 150 product brands registered with 1500 distribution networks.
· 1000 trained employees in their respective fields
Designation : TEAM LEADER FINANCE & ACCOUNTS
Tenure : September, 2009 to date 5 years
Location : Head Office Lahore, Pakistan
Reporting to : Board of Directors, Chief Executive Officer.
Span of Control : 25 staff members including 5 Officers
Area(s) of Experience : Accounting & Reporting, Financial Management Analysis and Budgeting,
Procurement Policies, ERP development and Computerization.
Key Responsibility : Management Reporting, Formulating Strategy, Budget & Forecasting,
Leading & Motivating, Supervision and Control.
Brief Job Description :
· Finalization of annual financial statements ensuring compliance with the
Companies Ordinance, 1984 and International Financial Reporting
· Budgeting and forecasting with periodical controls, variance analysis,
management reporting and ensuring compliance.
· Planning, controlling and managing corporate cash flows and financial
· Liaison with banks and handling all banking matters;
· Development and implementation of procurement policies of
consumables and capital assets.
· Obtaining financial line from the banks regarding imports (LCs, FIM,
FATR, Contracts) its renewal and expansion.
· Supervise the Corporate Leasing/financing of Vehicles and update its
maturity from bank and Payment Schedule
· LC Opening & retirement and management of local and import suppliers
· Responsible for the Insurance of Vehicles, marine, stocks etc.
· Supervise the team for development of all ERP modules, like
Procurement module, Payroll module, Sales module, Fixed Asset
module, Production module, inventory management module and there
integration with the accounting module.
· Manage entire ERP project operation with a view to achieve business
objectives and ensure optimum utilization of resources in co-ordination
· Documenting users requirements and assist in developing
specifications according to business logics for customization for
· Testing integration with other modules and extending post Go live
support including training support to end users
· Provide complete guidance to the programmers regarding transactional
compliance with the Accounting Standards, industry practices and SOPs
of different modules
· Guiding the users in using different modules and management for
various functional issues, errors and logics
· Interacting with users and management by calling the meeting to
provide solutions for their different analytical requirements like analysis
· Motivated the team in parallel run of the system, checking accuracy of
data entry and getting live on all companies
· Ensure regular training of all team to advance team performance
· Accounting procedure manual and standard operating procedures.
Professional Résumé – Nasir Abbas Page 2 / 3
Professional Certification & Academic Education
Sr. Certification / Degree Institution / University Specialization / Major Passing Year
(Last Papers in
Association of Chartered
Banking & Finance -
2 M.com/B.Com (Hons.)
16 Years education
PU, Lahore Banking & Finance 2009
Computer Skills and Other Abilities
Sr. Skills & Abilities Proficiency Level Last Used / Practiced
1 Word Processing (MS Word) Excellent Currently Using
2 Soft Presentation (MS Power Point) Excellent Currently Using
3 Spread Sheet (MS Excel) Excellent Currently Using
4 Accounting System Software (ERP) Excellent Currently Using
Passport No./Expiry Date
JT1019531 / 08-09-2019
English, Urdu, Punjabi,
Professional Résumé – Nasir Abbas Page 3 / 3