Nasim Atia CV
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Nasim Atia CV
NASIM MOHAMED ABDULL HAKIM ATEYA
00966 – 593082813
Talented Senior HSE Engineer, looking for new challenges and seeking better opportunities where my skills and
expertise can be enhanced and fully utilized.
Faculty of commercial Tanta University – Egypt ( 1998 )
American Global International University - UAE — Civil Engineer ( 2009 )
Training & Qualifications
• NEBOSH ( 2009 )
• NEBOSH Award in Health and Safety at Work ( 2014 )
• ISOH Management Safety ( 2015 )
• Certified Training Manager from NASP ( CTM ) ( 2014 )
• Certified Safety Manager from NASP ( CSM ) ( 2015 )
• Certified Fall Protection and Elevated Structures Safety Technician (SLT) Trainer ( 2015 )
• Fall Protection and Elevated Structures Safety Technician (SLT) - Construction ( 2014 )
• Safe Lifting and Rigging Operation ( 2015 )
• Scaffold Training Institute (Scaffold Competent Person) ( 2008 )
• Scaffolding Basic Operation ( 2013 )
• Scaffolding Erector ( 2013 )
• Advance Scaffolding Training ( 2013 )
• OSHA 30-Hour Outreach Course for the Construction Industry ( 2008 )
• The National Association Safety Performances (NASP) (2008 )
• JRT (Job Relation Training ) ( 2012 )
• JMT (Job Method Training ) ( 2012 )
• JIT (Job Instruction Training) ( 2012 )
• OSHA Academy ( 2014 )
Occupational Safety and Health Supervisor
Safety Management Safety Evaluation
Introduction to Safety Management
Effective Accident Investigation
Introduction to OSHA Training
Personal Protective Equipment
Introduction to Ergonomics
Safety Supervisor and leadership
Senior HSE Engineer and HSE Training, Saudi Bin Laden Group, KSA — 2010-till Date
Increasing Mataf Capacity Project: Enhance accommodation and other facilities for the ever-increasing number
of pilgrims and seasonalvisitors.@ Mecca
King Saud University Grills Camp – Endowment B 07 & B 08 @ Riyadh
HSE Engineer, Emirates Roads Contracting, Dubai, UAE — from 2007 till 2010
Khalifa Tower Development Potable Water Distribution Network Project: Supplying and Installing
Transmission and Distribution A.C pipeline network.
ALNAHDA Project: Asphalt work for internal roads and parking in ALNAHDA 2.
Asphalt work for internal roads and parking in MEHSNAH & MAZAHR
ALKHALIL Bridge Project: Improvement of ALKHALIL Road & Emirates Road Junction 9.
AL RASHIDIYA Bridge: R829-4 Access Arrangement to RASHIDIYA Park & Ride Station.
HSE Engineer, AL NUAIMI GROUP, R.A.K, UAE — from 2002 till 2007
ABJAR Tower (25 Floor) Project: The project included construction of the 25th floor with a swimming pool, 2
gyms, and 5 floors car parking
Extension of Al Nakeel Road @ RAK from 2 Line to 4 line on both side to serve the Main Port on.
Ras Al Khaimah and Cement Factory and relocate the existing Services.
• As an HSE Engineer in the above mentioned companies my overall job profile was as follows:
• Ensuring that The Project Safety Plan is assessed and revised accordingly to implement the SMS (Safety
• Investigating causes and nature of accidents,as well as identifying accident prone workers, to carry out the root cause
analysis to prevent further reoccurrences
• Providing advice and guidance for correct identification of hazards and risks evaluation for all business work
• Keeping Management aware of current standards for HSE control.
• Attending HSE meetings and providing advice, and support as required
• Acting as custodian of the Company HSE Management System and otherassociate documentation.
• Conducting regular worksite Inspection surveys to assess compliance with the Company HSE Management System
• Participating actively in Joint Management Inspections
• Coordinating with EHS representative in all HSE matters.
• Ensuring all applicable standards and legislations fully implemented. Monitor HSE compliance and communicate
with Line management.
• Ensuring that Health and Safety Management systemis implemented in the site successfully and monitor all site
activities, advice the Management of Shortfalls, Methods ofimprovement, New Legislations, Review Health and
Safety Management systems which will include Audits reports,Site Inspections,Company policy, Site controls,
• Specifically, to ensure that the Site rules and regulations well understood by all and they are not broken or over ruled.
• To keep in readiness firefighting squads,medical supports and first aid help for the personnel.
• To ensure that personalprotective equipment are in working condition and being used by workers in hazardous
situations in order establish a Safe System of Work.
• To co-ordinate and motivate the workers through Safety Education and training programs, in order to develop a
positive Safety Culture amongst the workers and induce a Behavior Based Safety.
• To educate Safety Awareness among workers by launching safety campaigns in the form of audio-visual seminars.
• To inspect, supervise and investigate all new constructions, procedures,installations of equipment from the point of
safety and issuing NCRs in case of noncompliance.
• Able to execute Risk Assessment
• Prepared Daily Reports, Weekly, Monthly reports about accidents,incidents, near misses, their causes and remedies
and Period Safety Audits.
• Logistics was taken care from the safety point of view.
• Participate actively in Joint Management Inspections
• Acting as custodian of the Company HSE Management System and otherassociated documentation.
• To ensure that Waste Management Procedure implemented throughout the Project
• The Safety Engineer duties will not be limited only to the mentioned above.
• Prepare proposed Training Program for the project and helping for implementation
• Identify the type of training required ( Internal & External ) for all workforce as per type of Activities
Personal Information & Skills
• Date of Birth : 25 / 09 / 1978
• Nationality : Egyptian
• Marital Status: Married + 2
• Driver License: KSA Driver License Veiled up to 1442
• Visa Type : Working Visa ( Saudi Bin Ladin Group )
• Passport Num: A02051867
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Fair knowledge of various computer applications such AutoCAD ad Primavera.
• Arabic: Mother tongue
• English: Very good