Nasib Account Manager EY
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Nasib Account Manager EY
677 Bara Moghbazar
• To obtain a prospective career as a Manager in a utilizing my diverse
experience as an analyst, category management, project management,
account management along with my professional education in Management
accountant in telecom industry.
• Currently working as a Asst Management accountant. banglalink
• Successfully launch Iphone, Samsung s6 with marketing division.
• Receive best appreciation award on 2009.
• Built both medium corporate team and lead successfully 30 corporate sales
executives for b2b Division.
• Helped to developed revenue market share for B2B sales.
• Developed banglalink first co-branded campaign with an FMCG and pharma in June
Completed CIMA Operational and Managerial under AICPA
Chartered Management Accountant (CIMA). From UK under AICPA- (AICPA American
Institute of certified Public Accountant). 2014 till present
CIBA (charter institute of business Accounting)
CMA DIP (Chartered Management of Management Accountant Operational level)
CMA ADV DIP MA (Chartered Management of Management Accountant Advance in
Account Manager (b2b Division) banglalink digital communication limited
2010 – Till date
• Co-lead account team meetings, setting the agendas and providing updates on the
accounts, as well as on the team's activity
• With the account team leader, co-manage the sales pursuit process. Manage
aspects of the pursuits process to tight deadlines (e.g., account research, proposal
writing, oral presentation preparation)
• Provide insights and recommendations relevant to the marketing strategy for a
• Maintain account plans, and regularly review these against established milestones
and targets. Follow up action items, by tracking progress against deadlines
• Work with Finance on reporting for account(s), and actively maintain sales
pipelines in the Status Tracking and Reporting System (InterAction) database
• Provide account team(s) with relevant knowledge on the target/client, its industry
and its competitors, by collecting information from established sources. Store account
team information in a database or a website
• Establish protocols for assessing service quality for accounts. Serve as an
interviewer for such assessments
• Maintains industry and specialty knowledge and expertise
• Integrate the strategies for information and accounts to encourage team members
to work more closely together
• Act as project manager for specific accounts, coordinating day-to-day activities
Asst Manager, Corporate Account manager B2B Banglalink Digital CommunicationsLtd.
March 2013 – 2014
• Achieve sales target according to business requirement
• Ensure quality of sales through proper understanding and behavior of the customer
• Manage and develop relationships with potential target group
• Identify and establish relationships with the targeted personnel
• Find out and meet the "personal buyer value" of the key personnel
• Study the formal and informal background (i.e. organizational attachments,
lifestyle, peer group etc.) of the key icons
• Plan and meet client to maintain and develop relationships and increase additional
• Organize client related events and interactions
• Achieve sales target according to business requirement
• Manage operations for smooth sales
1. Be responsible for achieving the set business objectives of the respective territory.
2. Project planning of all small and medium project segment sub-projects with
operational details and responsibilities.
3. Develop proposals on Medium Value segment on different concepts for
4. Coordinate with all concerned departments/personnel to ensure timely executive of
5. Highlight upcoming critical tasks and ensure HOD/Personnel support.
6. Ensure execution of BTL activities/events.
7. Develop partnership plans as well as meet concerned potential partners to present
8. Maintain a proper track of all activities in Small and medium Segment.
1. Achieved L5 Voice Revenue as a Head of Gulshan Territory Voice Markets in 2013
2. Helped banglalink corporate sales team to achieve 1 no Revenue Market Share (RMS)
generating territory, defeating BL in Q1, previous year.
3. Became the Star Performer of the Quarter in Q2, 2013
5. Achieved Double Digit Voice Revenue Growth in 2013 from 2012
6. Developed banglalink first co-branded campaign with an FMCG and pharma in June
7. Played a leading role in developing banglalink RMS and APPM forecasting models
8. Scored 5 out of 5 in KPI achievement for the performance in 2013
Asst Manager, Category Management B2B Vimlecom Telecom BD limited.
February 2012 – February 2013 (1 year)
Lead and define overall consumer prepaid products and pricing strategy. This includes
market share growth, customer centricity, profitability, innovativeness and ensure perfect
go to market readiness. Supported lead overall corporate products and pricing value chain
activities starting from identifying consumer insight, product concept generation, business
case preparation, tech & regulatory feasibility check, communication brief preparation with
ATL and BTL execution of that product or campaign. Our job is extended upto developing
pricing for different products keeping in mind overall industry competitiveness, companies
profitability, ROI by ensuring incremental EBIDTA target achievements.
Special Initiatives and key responsibilities:
1. Project coordinator of the product “Dynamic Discount” for corporate pre-paid and
2. 30% revenue contributed for corporate pre-paid and postpaid product.
3. Category Manager of re-activation, churn management and acquisition campaign
4. Lead project member of MSISDN migration and implementation team.
5)I was responsible for the category/portfolio performance from customer need-gap
analysis, target market identification, customer segmentation and formulate strategies for
specific segments, covering several telecom business products ( iPhone , Symphony ,
6)Managing the Product and brand mix to have a health business in all customer
7) Planning and driving promotions for improving footfalls and conversions at Customer
8) Responsible for inventory management and margins to improve organization’s bottom
9) Category strategy development and execution
Handset sales assortment planning-Category SKU and variety selection
11 )Category Pricing and trading terms, promotion including cross selling and up selling,
communication and loyalty management
Local Category Demand Planning and ensuring availability in cooperation with Supply
11)Category performance management in terms of revenue and profitability in
cooperation with Sales & Operation, SCM and Finance.
12)Category business development and expansion plan preparation and implementation
SKU rationalization and implementing pruning investing mechanism
forecasting, weekly, monthly quarterly.
1. Received ‘banglalink Champion 2013 Award’ for outstanding performance in 2012-2013
Achieved L5 revenue for voice team in Q1, 2013
2. Successfully launched a co-branded campaign with Bata (considered as the first co-
branded campaign globally done by Bata in their 120-year business history)
3. Successfully launched Segmented Price Plans in March 2013
4. Successfully launched banglalink-pran (1no FMCG Company) Co-Branded Acquisition
5. Scored 5 out of 5 in KPI achievement for the performance in 2014
5. Launched Dynamic Pricing , achieved revenue 10 Million
6. Campaign manager of 500% Bundle Offer which helped B2b in Q4-2012 to Achieve L5
7. Winback Campaign program of 2013 which helped B2b to winback around 1 thousand
Sr. Executive- B2B Project Management (Icon Premium brand ), Orascom Telecom
August 2011 – February 2012 (6 months) Dhaka, Bangladesh
My Responsibilities includes
1. Define – scope define of the project
2. Progress - deliverables are being completed within the base lined time scales
3. Cost - deliverables are being completed within the base lined cost plan
4. Quality - deliverables are being completed to defined expectations, first time
5. Performance (Value) - progress is being earned for the expected cost
6. Cash flow - net project cash flow is being achieved as the defined expectations
7. Regulatory - all required statutory and regulatory conditions are being met
8. Reporting - regular and timely reporting of project progress to the sponsors
9. Risk - to proactively manage foreseen project risk, mitigating as necessary
10. Change - managing changes to the project without unduly affecting the stated
objectives and benefits
1. Project lead of Emerging Market channel development (medium and large segment)
2. Team members for sales commission structure initiative
3. Project lead for IPPLM (ICON Product & Pricing Launch Support Plan) process
4. Project lead for IDTS (ICON Dynamic Tariff Solution)
Executive, Prepaid Products & Pricing for Corporate sales B2B OrascomTelecom
bangladesh Limtied (Level 15)
February 2011 – August 2011 (6 months) Dhaka, Bangladesh
Lead and define overall corporate prepaid products and pricing strategy. This includes market share
growth, customer centricity, profitability, innovativeness and ensure perfect go to market readiness. The
team lead overall products and pricing value chain activities starting from identifying consumer insight,
product concept generation, business case preparation, tech & regulatory feasibility check,
communication brief preparation with corporate BTL program execution of that product or campaign..
My job is extended upto developing pricing for different products keeping in mind overall industry
competitiveness, companies profitability, ROI by ensuring incremental EBIDTA target achievements
Telecom Analyst , Orascom Telecom Bangladesh Limited.
November 2009 – December 2010 (1 year 1 Month) Dhaka, BD
- Provided telecom management and consultant services for clients
- Maintained business processes and controls for client payment of telecom services
- Performed billing analysis to ensure right invoices are paid to the right vendors on time
- Delivered value in the form of data collection, identification of billing errors and expense
- Coordinated service changes with clients and executing implementation plans
- Scheduled weekly client meetings and updated each telecom project status
- Managed clients' telecom contracts and ensured the contract term date and bill rates
- Managed client's telecom accounts and provide monthly eligibility reports for Corporate
Corporate sales Officer, Orascom Telecom Bangladesh Limited
January 2008 – November 2008 (9 Months) Dhaka, BD
• Communicate with corporate Houses and represent the organization to corporate
• Convince customers regarding corporate products/service.
• Visit the corporate clients on regular basis.
• Meet the regular sales target as well as the team target set by the
• Recommend products to customers, based on customers’ needs and interests
• Effectively work along other departments to ensure integrated approach to
Training & Development
A) Key Account Management ( Discipline Dynamics) 48 hours
B) Planning and organizing (Holistic Training solution)2012 48 hours
C) Advance power selling Using NLP (Nero Linguistic programing) A two days 2011
D) Power selling using NLP (Nero Linguistic programing) A two days in June 1 2010
E) Decision Making and problem Solving (A two day Training on Creating Solutions) in
F) Business Leadership (8 hours training)
• CIMA (Chartered Institute Management Accountant)
Enrolled for strategic level P3 (expected June 2015)
Enterprise operation E1
1) Analyze issues and events in the global business environment and develop an understanding of
the structure and principles sustaining the operational functions of the organization.
2 Align and mobilize all its parts to implement strategy.
Performance operations P1
1 Use budgeting as a means of short-term planning to implement the strategy of the organization.
2. Analyze information of costs, volumes and prices to take short-term decisions on products and
3. Appreciate the impact of risk to these decisions
Financial operations F1
1 .Regulatory environment for financial reporting and corporate governance.
2. Financial accounting and reporting.
3. Management of working capital, cash and sources of short-term finance.
Enterprise management E2
1 Develop a holistic approach to managing organizations from external and internal perspectives.
2. Implement organizational strategy through people, projects, processes and relationships. And
managing change through projects.
Performance management P2
1 .Analyse, plan and manage costs to support the implementation of the organisation’s strategy.
2. Manage and control the performance of business units within the organisation in line with short-
term budgets and long-term strategy.
3. Make investment decisions, taking into account the risks related with such decisions.
Financial Management F2
1. Source long-term finance.
2. Produce and analyse complex aspects of group accounting.
3. Use analysis of financial statements to provide insights about the performance of the business
• Masters of Business Administration 2013
• CGPA 3.40 ( Major in Finance )
• Ahsanullah university of Science and Technology
• Dhaka 1212
• Bachelor of Business Administration 2007
Major: Marketing major
East West University
• Higher Secondary Certificate 2003
St. Joseph High School & College
• Secondary School Certificate 2001
National bank Public School
Professional project done:
• Jennys project: successfully launched a campaign with Jennys shoes on May 10th
March 2013 for banglalink subscriber to enjoy loyalty and partnership relationship.
• Emami Bangladesh ltd: Work successfully with mobile finance team for mobile
money transfer with the corporate customers.
• Tafe (tractor): successfully going to launch a mobile finance project to all over
Bangladesh for distribution and collection of money.
• Ujala Bangladesh: Working with a project to ensure smooth operation and
distribution with mobile based reporting system.
Cash Flow control Predicting future trends Attention to detail
Management accounts Supervisory skills Communication skills
Budget Preparation Financial regulations Good IT knowledge
Financial forecasting Decision making Presentation skills
Economic awareness Managing budgets Problem solving
Interpreting financial data Effective delegation Analytical mind
Strategic thinking Conflict resolution High level of integrity
Father’s name: Ifthekharul Alam (Entrepreneur)
Mother’s name: Roushan- Ara- Alam (School teacher)
Date of Birth: 29-03-1985
Permanent Address: 677, Bara Mogh bazar. Dhaka.
Sharif Md Abid Nasar Yousuf
Line Manager Head of Corporate sales
Banglalink ` Banglalink
Cell no: 0191-4444325 Cell no: 01911-310812