Nasaka RO water purifier slideshare
Nasaka is leading water purifier company in India that
assures good health by providing safe and pure drinking water through its wide range of Japanese technology water purifiers. https://nasaka.in
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Nasaka RO water purifier slideshare
1. Nasaka 12 stage purification technique
2. Nasaka 11 stage purification technique
3. Nasaka 9 stage purification technique
4. Nasaka Spring
5. Nasaka Super sink
6. Nasaka Xtra sure
7. Nasaka Xtra pure
Dirt & Sediment .
Taste & Odour.
Natural quality of water must be retained.
Standards must be in accordance as per WHO standards.
User friendly features.
Long useful product life.
In-built storage tank.
Removes all contaminants with last point purification.
Boiling UV RO MINERAL RO™
Dust, Sand, etc X
Chemicals X X
Pesticides X X
Salts of Arsenic,
Retains Minerals X
Nasaka Visions & Missions
1. Making the world a healthy & happy family and to be the leader in
producing innovative healthcare products that purify the water we drink
2. To become a high-performance organization by achieving its target of
becoming market leader in this trade by delivering exceptional values through
superior execution of innovative marketing and providing excellent service
support to the clients.
TDS 75040 187 93.6
Arsenic .310% .010 98.7
Barium 1010% 2 97.7
Fluoride 810% 1.5 96.3
Lead .1510% .010 99.3
Nitrate/Nitrite 3010% 10 73.5
In the Minjet technology by Nasaka for Reverse
Osmosis-based water purification systems, 100%
water passes through RO membrane and gets
purified. For replenishing the minerals in RO
purified water, it is passed through specially-
designed mineral cartridge, which helps water
regain essential minerals, at the same time
keeping it free from microbes.
Probably the best known Minjet purification technology
Removes all harmful micro-organisms such as bacteria,
When it is used in combination with other filters
(sediment and carbon), it successfully removes all other
suspended impurities from water including dissolved
gases and organic impurities.
This technology is able to remove more than 99% of
1. Double purification by RO + UV* processes.
2. In-built TDS Controller .
3. Ideal for municipal corporation water.
4. Wall mounted design; best suited for Indian homes and offices.
5. 8 liters storage tank.
6. Fully automatic operation, with auto-on and auto off.
7. Food Grade (FDA Compliant) ABS used for housing
1. Although the rejected water has high concentration
2. This rejected water usually goes down the drain
but if required, can be used for gardening purposes.
3. It has high concentration of salts and minerals
which accelerate plant growth.
4. Rejected water can also be used for cleaning
purposes, i.e. utensils cleaning, mopping, etc.
Cost : Please visit site
For better information please contact:
OKAYA POWER PVT. LTD. (Healthcare Division)
D-7, Udyog Nagar, Rohtak Road,
New Delhi –110041 INDIA –
Contact No. 011-49803300, 9311123123