Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Narmeen Fatima
NARMEEN FATIMA BURNEY
Contact No: 0333-3379067
Seeking for challenging position where I can successfully utilize my managerial skills andto pursue a career at an organization that provides learning opportunities, application of my knowledge and a professional work environment.
EDUCATION Degree Institute Grade Masters of Public Administration (Human Resource Management) University of Karachi 1st Division Bachelors of Public Administration University of Karachi 1st Division
• Project Resource - HR Department, Unilever Pakistan Limited October 11, 2013 – to date.
• Working on a project – Audit of personnel files of employees for compliance.
• Liaise with HRBPs for attainment of documents of incomplete files.
• Working on different applications and softwares including PeopleSoft, Survey Monkey, vender codes, call logging and other request tools.
• Preparing and issuing all HR letters and certificates.
• Dealing with employee grievances.
• Assisting in employee engagement activities.
• Conducting interviews when required.
• Performing all HR Services activities.
• All other tasks assigned by the Line Manager.
• Internee - HR Department, Aga Khan University September, 2012 – October, 2013
Worked under the supervision of Assistant Manager/ Senior HR Officer.
• Assisted with scheduling of training sessions, logistic arrangements, booking of venues, fixing of training equipment, compiling of post-training data, maintaining attendance and training record, making training booklets for facilitation and printing of certificates.
• Consolidated data for training needs analysis of individual departments.
• Updated schools information located in Karachi for HR.
• Supported in document verification process from making release of payments to actual updating the system and filing of verified documents once received.
• Participated actively in the Post Graduate Medical Education (PGME) Orientation for the Admission Cycle 2013, activities involved were online attendance marking and working as team member in the distribution of employment folders.
• Supported in data entry of PGME’s joining details.
• Supported in data entry and compilation of Pre-Post Test assessments.
• Worked as an internee in “National Bank of Pakistan”, Regional Office West Karachi - March, 2010.
• Participated in a workshop from National Institute of Labour Administration Training on the topic of “Human Resource Management – A Tool for Organizational Development” - May, 2007.
• Participate in Computer Course from GrafikLinx.
• Well focused and committed, I enjoy working under pressure; enjoy creating new ideas and challenges with an aptitude for solving problems.
• Self-motivated and ambitious with systematic thinking to problem solving.
• Demonstrate independent initiative and sound collaborative teamwork.
• Appreciable writing abilities, literature and linguistics.
ATTRIBUTES AND SKILLS
• A good learner, passionate to work to increase my knowledge capacity.
• A team player.
• Acquaint with computer and internet usage.
• Proficient in PeopleSoft & MS-Office (MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint).
• Listening music and reading books.
• Participation in debates and discussion.