Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - NARMADHA_CV
Narmadha Devi N
Bangalore – 560 076.
: email@example.com : +91 9986352564
To become an effective and successful Human Resources Professional by exchanging learning
experiences and contributing towards organizational development and to work in a challenging
environment with complete dedication.
MERLINHAWK AEROSPACE PVT. LTD Bangalore.
Sr. Executive – (HR & Admin) June 2015 to Till Date.
• Full Lifecycle Recruiting professional providing Sourcing, Pre-screening, Interviewing &
Evaluating Qualifications including Campus Interview.
• Arranging for technical panels and coordinating at all levels of Interviews
• Preparing the Offer letters & Appointment letters for the selected candidates.
• Conducting induction for new joiners to create awareness of the Organization functions.
• Liaising with payroll, absence recording, and holiday recording systems.
• Timely submission of PF, ESI & other labour related statutory compliances.
• Co-ordination with various Teams on the preparation of Performance Evaluation, Competency
Mapping & Training Calendar Activities.
• Arrangement of HR Training & Programs.
• Administering the probationary review time periods and timely confirmation of employees.
• Handling Employee’s Full & Final Settlement & Exit Interview process.
• Maintaining and developing the filing system of personnel.
• Entering data into the database for maintaining accurate records.
• Providing data for and preparing management information reports and documents.
• Advising staff regarding personnel, benefits, and pay issues.
• Investigating human resource related problems and making recommendations to the
• Assisting in the development of human resource procedures and policies.
• General administrative duties.
• Process monthly expense reports with supporting documents.
SIKA INTERPLANT SYSTEMS LTD Bangalore.
HR - Executive Dec 2012 to May 2015.
• Analysis of Manpower requirement & hiring plan.
• Organizing Interviews with Managers by sending Call Letters and company Intro Letters etc to
determine potential Candidates for open positions.
• Maintaining and Updating Applicants Database.
• Issuing Offer Letter and Appointment Letters to New Employees.
• Employee Pre-joining Documents collection and Verification / Joining Formalities.
• Conducting the Induction Program schedules in Coordination with the Functional Manager.
• Cascading Company Policies to Employees.
• Maintaining Personal Files of Employees and Employee Database.
• Ensuring for creating Email ID for the New Joinees and deletion when left.
• Arranging ID Card & Uniform for Employees.
• Conduct Reference check and Background verification for Employees.
• Identification of Training needs through the process of Performance Appraisal.
• Responsible for the Performance Management of the Team.
• Formulation of Training Calendar by taking inputs from various Teams.
• Measuring effectiveness of Training programs.
• Handling Termination & Resignation procedure.
• Processing the Exit Interview, Full & Final Settlement and Releasing Service Certificates after
ensuring that the employees owed no dues.
• Assisting in framing, analyzing and revising the existing HR policies.
• Participating in Internal & External Auditing.
• HR Weekly / Monthly Review Meeting.
• Preparation of HR MIS Report.
Sika Interplant Systems Limited (Sika) is a technology driven company that is listed on the Bombay
Stock Exchange & AS9100C certified company. Focused on the Aerospace & Defence sector, Sika’s
main businesses comprise engineering, manufacturing, projects, MRO and distribution. The Company
provides advanced products and solutions to a diversified customer base that includes the Ministry of
Defence, public sector undertakings and multi-national corporations.
FIEM INDUSTRIES LTD Hosur.
Executive Secretary Jul 2012 to Oct 2012.
Co-ordinates cover for administration & secretarial support to the Executive Director.
Company is one of the leading manufacturers of automotive lighting & signaling equipments and rear
view mirrors and its major business comes from the two-wheeler segment of the vehicle industry.
Currently pursuing Diploma in Talent Management – Certification Course – ICFAI University.
• Master of Business Administration (HR & Finance) – 2012 (87%)
Maharaja Engineering College, Avinashi (Affiliated to Anna University, Chennai)
• Bachelor of Business Administration - 2010 (70%)
St. Joseph’s College of Arts & Science for Women, Hosur (Affiliated to Periyar University, Salem)
• Operating Systems : Microsoft Windows – XP, Vista, 7 & 8.
• Office and Other : Microsoft Office 2003, 2007, 2010 & 2013.
Extra-Curricular Activities and Achievements:
• University Rank Holder in MBA - 47th
Rank among 4862 Candidates in overall Tamil Nadu
under Anna University, Chennai.
• University Rank Holder in BBA - 3rd
Rank under Periyar University, Salem.
• Participated in many UG Level Paper Presentations, Seminars & Cultural Programs.
• College Level - Throw Ball Player.
Positions of Responsibility:
• MBA Class Representative for 2 years to coordinate class scheduling, assignment tracking,
Student Correspondence etc.
• Listening to music
• Internet Surfing
Gender : Female
Date of birth : 20.04.1989
Marital status : Single
Nationality : Indian (Hindu)
Mother tongue : Kannada
Languages Known : English, Kannada, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu & Oriya
Qualities : Confident and Hardworking with a Positive Attitude, Team Player with an
ability to lead, Good communication Skills, Sincere and Energetic.
Permanent Address : Uliveeranapally [Village], Belagondapally [Post], Denkanikottai [Taluk],
Krishnagiri [District], Tamil Nadu – 635 114. City – Hosur
I hereby declare that all the information furnished above is true and correct to the best of my
knowledge and belief.
Place: NARMADHA DEVI N