Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Nargis_Lori_Flynn-71
Nargis Lori Flynn
10242 Fernglen Ave, Tujunga, CA 91042
BANK OF AMERICA 2010 to 3/27/2015
West Hills, CA
• Conducted Quality Assurance reviews for functional foreclosure processes to identify critical fail items.
• Researched, reviewed, collected and audited documents to ensure Bank of America is in the legal stand
point to foreclose.
• Reviewed loans in foreclosure and ensuring all steps were completed in a timely manner.
• Following foreclosure steps based on investor/insurer, state and regulatory guidelines to minimize
• Worked with attorneys and other business partners to complete proceedings and minimize risk to the
company by auditing foreclosure accounts making certain deadlines are adhered to and documents are
• Transferred loans after foreclosure sale.
• Reviewing loans for SCRA, Bids, Holds, Issues, Documents, Investor Certification, Payments, Service
Released, Damages and Loss Mitigation.
BANK OF AMERICA 2009 to 2010
Los Angeles, CA
Operation Representative (RPS)
• Reviewed documents and processing complex posting transactions on AS/400, EPW and CEPS
• Reviewed exception payment transactions for proper distribution.
BANK OF AMERICA 2006 to 2009
Los Angeles, CA
Lead Operations Rep- Liability Risk Management
• Researched return items and saving rejects.
• Generated reports and detected fraudulent activity on accounts to prevent future losses to the bank.
• Distributed mail and kept track of the amount of items that the department processed, and inputted new
items into the BASS system.
• Contacted other units and branches to obtain further information on certain accounts.
• Communicated with management to implement new procedures.
BANK OF AMERICA 2005 to 2006
Los Angeles, CA
Sr. Customer Service Rep-Check Fraud Claims
• Assisting customers with questions or issues regarding their accounts, unauthorized drafts, altered
checks, endorsement forged, identity theft and customer impersonation claims are also included.
Reviewing and gathering information for potential fraud claims and also troubleshoot to determine what
kind of transactions is being processed.
BANK OF AMERICA 2001 to 2005
Sr. Operation Representative
• Data entry, processing, and reviewing credit reports.
• Opening new accounts for customers applying through the Internet and phone channels.
• Used different bank tools to prevent as well as detect fraud.
BANK OF AMERICA 1998 to 2001
Customer Service Representative
• Handling heavy call volume, helping customers with their accounts, services, and problem solving.
Make online changes and updates and cross-sell bank products and services.
PUBLIC STORAGE 1996 to 1998
Telemarketing, Customer Service in Pick-up and Delivery
• Helping customer’s with their storage needs, making reservations, customer service, used IDS system,
setting up and scheduling new accounts, data entry, problem solving, heavy volume calls, bill collecting,
confirmations, billing resolutions.
BANK OF AMERICA 1995 to 1997
Sherman Oaks, CA
• Customer service (Insure customers’ satisfaction by giving accurate information for personal and
• Cash handling, cross-sell bank products and services, and balancing.
• Follow fraud prevention and security procedures with cashing checks and any transaction.
SUMMARY OF SKILLS
• Computerized Accounting
• Bank Reconciliation
• Accounts Payable
• Accounts Receivable
• Payroll Accounting
• Financial Forecasting
• Customer Service
• 10-key by Touch
Glendale Career College
Computerized Junior Accounting