NARESH M CV
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - NARESH M CV
E-mail: email@example.com Mobile: 9094972623
To be associated with an esteemed and progressive organization which would provide me an
ample opportunities to utilize my knowledge to contribute to the growth of the organization
that gives me scope to update my knowledge, and also enhance my skills.
INTERNATIONAL FLAVOURS AND FRAGRANCES INDIA
(JULY 2014-Present) – Quality assurance- Trainee
JAYVIN MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS & SOLUTIONS
(AUG 2013-Jul 2014) – Food Safety Management System Engineer
• Handling Documents for Customer requirements, internal quality control and assurance
• Involving in Customer Audits, internal audits and certification audits Ex. ISO 9001:2008, ISO
22000:2005, FSSC 22000 and Halal audits in the plant.
• Specification maintenance for Finished goods and spec deviation handling.
• Customer complaint handling and recording through SAP.
• Meeting customer requirements regarding specifications.
• Monitoring finished foods to meet regulatory requirements Ex. FSSAi, FSSR 2011.
• Handled customer questionnaires over 150 and issued 10 quality agreements.
• Providing GMP, food safety, trainings to production personnel.
• Involved in Sensory analysis of finished goods and raw materials.( Liquid flavours,
Encapsulated flavours, Emulsions, seasoning and dry mixes. – Sensory testing
• Sample evaluation for shelf life extension of finished goods.
• Testing of finished goods and raw materials – Analytical testing.
• Developed packaging material specification for new vendor as well as existing vendor.
• Conducting Mock recall and traceability.
• Carried compatibility studies for packing material and carried packing material testing.
• Evaluation of analytical parameters of flavours as per the SOP’s and GLP to ensure the
quality of the samples.
SUMMARY OF SKILLS AND STRENGTHS
• Density meter- Anton par
• KF titrator
• Flash point Indicator
• Gas chromatography
Projects completed at IFF:
• Stream lined sample lab batch details of finished goods of through SAP.
• Done compatibility studies washers used for packing liquid flavours.
• Developed checklist as per AIB and ISO standards for internal and plant audits
• Maintained 100% in document completion within target date from 94.5% in IFF
greater Asia region.
Projects completed at JAYVIN MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS & SOLUTIONS:
Below are the certification projects completed while working in JMSS.
• FSSC 22000 in Popular Carbonic Pvt Ltd
• ISO 9001:2008 in Popular Carbonic Pvt Ltd,& Pooja Products,Bangalore.
• HACCP in Shrinivasa Decorticating Industries, Mangalawada, Karnataka.
• ISO 22000:2005 In S.A Rawther Spices Pvt Ltd,Hindupur, Andhra Pradesh.
Area of interest:
• New product development.
• Implementing Food Safety Management System
• Food Processing & preservation.
• Audits in internal & External, vendor.
• Halal audit training for internal training from Halal India Private limited.
• Sensory Evaluation Training for Raw material and finished goods flavours.
• Customer audit handling and complaint handling.
• Internal Audit Training for FSSC 22000, Jayvin Management system solutions.
• Ten days training at S.A Rawther spices pvt ltd, Hindupur, Andhra Pradesh about
manufacturing process of spices.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
Anna University 2009-2013
B.Tech Food Technology,
Subjects included: Food Science, Unit operations in food processing, Food Microbiology,
Fermentation technology, Food biochemistry, Fruit and vegetable processing, Dairy
technology, Meat processing technology.
I do hereby declare that the particulars of information and facts stated herein above are true,
correct and complete to the best of my knowledge and belief.
DATE : Feb 23, 2016 NARESH.M