Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Naren CV
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Cell #+971569260105, +919989209234.
Currently working as a “Project Engineer” in Oil & Gas Industry.
Worked in Operation, Maintenance & Installation fields in the Electrical Industry
from May 2007.
Over 8 years of experience in Erection, Testing, commissioning and Maintenance
of 220/132/33KV Switchyard, 33/11KV Sub-station, 33KV, 11KV, 415V
Distribution Lines, E&I Works with Designing, troubleshooting and problem solving
skills. Function well in fast-paced environment, willing to take on extra responsibilities
to complete the work, Good Analytical, Interpersonal, Communication and Team
To be a part of an organization that provides a constructive atmosphere to enhance my skills,
broaden my thinking; take up challenges, which in turn would contribute to the overall
development of the organization and my personality. With my skills, Capabilities and the
experience I would like to be an efficient Professional in Engineering, and to take the
responsibilities and challenges coming my way and to grow along with the organization.
Plan & Coordinate with Client, Consultant, Management, Vendors & Contractors
For Timely completion of all Project activities.
Planning & scheduling of Project program for Supply of Project Materials,
Erection, Testing, commissioning and Maintenance Activities.
Bill of Quantity Preparations, General Technical Plan approvals, Exposure to Client
Billing, Contractor Billing using BOQ and various commercial aspects.
Contractual Handover of system after completion of punch points.
Team Facilitator, Diplomatic dealing with people & Willingness to learn.
Master of Business Administration, MBA (Marketing) in 2012
From Sikkim Manipal University, Gangtok, INDIA.
Bachelor of Technology in (Electrical & Electronics) in 2007
From Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad, INDIA.
ERP Skill : SAP (Plant Maintenance)
Design Applications : Auto-CAD 2014, MATLAB.
Operating System : Windows – 10.
1. Company : M/S Hexa Oil & Gas LLC, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Role : Project Engineer
Report to : Project Manager, Deputy General Manager (Operations),
General Manager (operations)
Team Size: 6
Period : Dec 2013 to till date
1. Pre-Bid Survey Activities before the Quotation for Projects.
2. Acting as the main Technical advisor on a construction Site for Supervisor, technicians
and responsible for all Site Activities.
3. Design the Oil & Gas Industrial installations of Low Voltage Electrical System that are
involved in the project.
4. Forecast and Preparation of Project Schedule and activities.
5. Preparation of Method Statement for Project Execution, Inspection Test Plan, Material
Approval Request and submitting the same to the focal point of Client for Approval.
6. Solve the Technical clarifications of the procurement department for the specification
of materials. Regular follow-ups with Procurement department and suppliers for
availability of material as per the requirement and within the project schedule.
7. Preparation of Material Inspection reports as per the specification of materials received
at site and submitting the same to the focal point of Client for Approval.
8. Identification of possible hazards during the job and submission of Task risk
assessment to client for issue of Work Permit. Acts as Permit Holder whenever
required by client.
9. Execute the Project works as per the approved construction drawings, Specification
and requirement by client.
10. Attend the Technical meetings with client and submitting the progress reports on
weekly and monthly basis.
11. Co-ordinate with Client and Management for completion of the project within the Time
12. Supports and assist the Health, Safety & Environment Department of the Company as
well as Client for smooth functioning of the project and Achieving Man-hour’s without
any lost time due to injuries.
13. Approvals from end User upon completion of activities at different Phases.
14. Testing and commissioning of Electrical system in presence of Client & Clearance
Of Punch Points and handling over the System to client after Verification.
15. Documentation and Preparation of Final Dossier for the final Bill Preparation.
Field of Execution:
Low Voltage Electrical works in Oil & Gas Plant.
Maintenance works of Power, Instrument, Control Cables and Equipment’s of
Instrument & Control Panel works.
Electrical and Instrumentation Equipment, Panels Replacement Works.
Power, Instrument Cable Laying (Single, Multiple cable installation on cable trays.
Galvanized steel wire Armored up to 50 Pair) and terminations.
Instrument Cable Glanding and Termination.
Conduit / Trucking installation.
Fire and Gas Instrument Installation with Supports (Detectors, Beacon, Hooters).
Fiber Optical Cable splicing (4 core to 24 cores).
Public Address & General Alarm System Instrument Installation.
Currently working for the Project of FERTIL (RUWAIS FERTILIZER INDUSTRIES),
ADNOC Group from 06-10-2014 to Still Date.
Previously worked for the project of Al-Hosn Gas Client (Abu Dhabi Gas
Development Company Limited) at Shah Gas, UAE from 30-04-2014 to
Previously Worked for Clients ADGAS OMA Building Project at Das Island, client of
Al-Hassan for BAB-2 400KV/220KV/33KV Insulated Substation Project in Habshan,
from December 2013 to April 2014.
Special Courses /Certifications Attended if Any:
HSE Induction & H2S Awareness in Oil & Gas Industry.
Training for First Aider & Basic Fire Extinguisher Training.
2. Company : NCC Ltd, Hyderabad, India.
Role : Assistant Engineer (Electrical)
Report to : Senior Engineer (Electrical), Project Manager,
General Manger (Projects)
Team Size : 5
Period : Jan 2010 to Dec 2013.
1. Acting as the main Focal Point on a Construction site for Subcontractors,
Supervisors & Crafts men.
2. Do Pre-bid survey and make report on survey activity wise as per the field conditions
of valleys, forest, Soil conditions and resources of material enquiry. Coordination with
Site Management Involved in conducting the Field Survey.
3. Design the Industrial Installations of High Voltage Electrical System which includes
Substations, Feeder Layouts, Distribution transformers using AutoCAD software as per
the requirement of Project.
4. Preparation of Project Schedule, Site Execution plan and submit the same to the
Management and Concerned Client for Approval.
5. Execute and Monitor all construction activities including providing technical inputs for
methodologies of construction.
6. Liaison with local authorities for clearances of ROW & approvals.
7. Coordinating with clients, contractors, consultants for smooth functioning of the
8. To attend the Technical meeting with clients, .i.e. Executive Engineer, Section
Engineer, and Executive Director etc.
9. Inspection of Execution work that are carried out according to Safety & Quality Plan.
10. Testing and commissioning of Electrical system in presence of Client and handling over
the System to client after Verification.
Quality Assurance / Control:
11. Inspection of Works and material for compliance to specifications and Approved
drawings and regular follow-up of quality checks & plans.
12. Standard followed: IEC, ANSI & IS.
Resource Planning and Monitoring:
13. Identify shortcomings in delivery of work, man, material and machinery and suggest
Corrective measures and appropriate reporting to the concerned.
14. Material planning as per the site requirement.
15. Has done Client Billing, Contractor Billing and Documentation for final Bill, also has
exposure to Commercial aspects.
Field of Execution:
220/132/33KV Switchyard Erection.
100MVA, 25MVA Power Transformers Erection.
33/11KV Switchyard Erection, Testing, Commissioning and Maintenance.
10MVA, 5MVA Power Transformers Erection, Testing, commissioning and Maintenance.
SF6, Vacuum Circuit Breakers, Isolators.
Control, Relay, OLTC panels.
Power, Control & High Voltage, Low Voltage Cables laying and Termination.
33KV, 11KV and 415V Distribution lines.
100KVA, 63KVA and 25KVA Distribution Transformers.
2.4 MVAR Station type & 11 KV, 0.6 MVAR line type Capacitor banks.
415V, 230V A.C Distribution.
30V, 100AH Battery chargers and Battery sets.
Worked for RAPDRP Project at Vilupuram District in Tamilnadu from June 2013
to December 2013.
Previously worked for MPPKVVCL-FSP-Phase2-LOT 15 Project at Ujjain District,
Indore Circle in Madhya Pradesh from February 2013 to May 2013.
Previously completed the project of MSEDCL Infra Phase lla Ahmednagar at
Ahmednagar District in Maharashtra and held the Maintenance Activities from February
2010 to February 2013.
3. Company : Hemantha Sai Charan Electricals, Hyderabad, India.
(A-Grade Licensed Contractors)
Role : Electrical Engineer.
Report to : Proprietor.
Team Size: 03
Period : May 2007 to December 2009
1. Executing construction activities, coordination with Site Management & Material
management involved in conducting the Erection works. Site planning and submitting
the same to the Concerned.
2. Survey and design the electrical installations involved in Residential, Commercial
buildings that are carried out while Erection.
3. Leads the Site Supervisor & Technicians for execution of electrical works in
Low voltage systems as per the Approved construction drawings and Specifications.
4. Overseeing selection and price agreement for materials, and making cost effective
solutions and proposals for the intended project.
5. Ensure that all the materials used and works performed are as per the specifications.
6. Reporting Work progress on daily, weekly and monthly basis to Client.
7. Handles technical correspondence with the Consultant and Client
8. Studies projects specifications and other documents including contracts,
Approved Construction drawings and Bill of Quantity.
9. Preparation of Variation/Change of orders.
10. Testing & commissioning of electrical systems upon completion.
11. Inspection of Failures in the electrical Circuits and trouble shooting them.
12. Inspection of Quality and Safety matters on site and preparing reports as required.
Field of Execution:
Design & Erection Of House Wiring, Lighting, Street Lighting, High Tension,
Low Tension Works, Lighting and power Distribution Boards, etc.
Completed the Project of UNIVERSITY OF HYDERABAD, from
May 2007 to May 2008.
Worked for the project of BHARAT DYNAMICS LIMITED from
May 2008 to December 2009
Full Name : Alluri Satya Narendra Varma.
Date of Birth : 20th May 1986
Passport No : L9579160, Valid up to 02-06-2024
Marital Status : Married
Languages Known : English, Hindi, Telugu, Marathi, and Tamil.
I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true and correct to the best of
Place: United Arab Emirates.