Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Narendra_Choudhary(2)
NARENDRA CHOUDHARY GF-3, Neelam Vihar Society, Kaushambi, Ghaziabad-201010
Mobile : +919818533411
Email : email@example.com
• 8+ years of extensive experience in design and development of java application.
• Working with Ericsson India Global Services Pvt. Ltd. since April 2012- till date.
• Worked with Birlasoft Limited from September 2010 – April-2012.
• Worked with LNT Infotech from July-2006 -September-2010.
• Experience in porting of application on PAAS platform.
• Cloud Foudry(PAAS) and OpenStack (IAAS) Knowledge and Implementations.
• Experience in building PAAS platform (Cloud foundry) and services like Mysql,MongoDB etc.
• Experience in continous integration of application using Jenkins,Hudson.
• Scrum Master Role played in two projects.
• Having strong experience in Linux platform with installations and configurations of J2EE applications,
Apache Tomcat, JBOSS, MySQL database along with shell scripting, cron jobs.
• Experience in Node.js based application frameworks.
• Experience in development and deployment of applications based on J2EE.
• Worked extensively in object oriented technology using Java, GWT, Spring, JPA, Java Beans,
RestyGWT, SOAP and REST Web services, Hibernate, Redis IO and XML.
• Very Good experience in AGILE methodologies.
• Handling development and support process for the whole project.
• Flexible in approach and ability to quickly understand the requirements, master the latest & upcoming
• MCA from Mohanlal Sukhadia University Udaipur.
• BCA from Devi Ahilya Vishvavidyalaya, INDORE.
• C.B.S.E – 12th
in 2000 from Kailash Vidya Vihar Nimbahera.
• C.B.S.E – 10th
in 1998 from Kailash Vidya Vihar Nimbahera.
Operating Systems : Linux, Windows,Ubuntu
Web Technology : Servlet2.3, JSP1.2, XML, GWT, RestyGWT, Web Service, REST, Node.js.
Databases : MySQL, Oracle, CouchDb, MongoDB
Web/Application Server : Tomcat6,Jboss
IDE : Eclipse, Net beans, BonitaSoft Studio
Version Control Software : SVN, GIT,Team
ORM : Hibernate 3.0, JPA
Framework : Spring
Build Tool : Maven
Continuous Integration : Hudson, Jekins
Other Skills : BPMN, MapReduce.
WORK EXPERIENCE DETAIL
The details of various assignments that I have undertaken are:
Project Title: ESP (Ericsson Service Platform)
Duration: May 2014 – present
Responsibility: Build PAAS platform, Developer and Customization of services, Application
Project Details: ESP (formerly SystemX) is a Platform as a Service (PaaS) targeted for agile
development and deployment of software for internal and external customers. ESP is based on the
industry-leading open-source projects CloudFoundry (PaaS) and the OpenStack infrastructure. ESP as
also enhanced with innovative Ericsson-developed services in the areas of Contextual Collaboration ,
Automation and Personal Data Management. These services are available through a set of RESTful
(HTTP/JSON) apis and require no installation.
Skill Used: Java, Cloud-foundry, OpenStack, Ruby, BOSH, Jenkins.
Project Title: Service Fullfillment Request (SRF)
Duration: June 2013 – May 2014
Responsibility: Leading the Team, Design and Architecture
Project Details: SRF is a java based event driven web application that will drive the automation of
Service request. SRF manages the Approvals, escalations and SLA of a service requests. SRF is a
Java based web application which automate the service requests requested by any user. It uses GWT
Bootstrap for its responsive user interface. In its client side GWT MVP architecture with Activity and
places has been used.
In its Server side, we exposed the REST services for each operation using Jersey API and JPA is
used for persisting the data in database. Client consume these exposed services using the RestyGWT,
and service to service interaction is done by simply making Rest call to the exposed services.
Skill Used: Business Process Modeling Notations (BPMN), Java, GWT, RestyGWT, GWT
Bootstrap, Spring, JPA, Hibernate, Redis IO, XML, MySQL, Node.js, CouchDB, Jenkins.
Project Title: E-profile
Duration: Apr 2012 – Dec 2012
Responsibility: Leading the Team, Design and Architecture
Project Details: It is an initiative of Ericsson to move all the competency of people at one place so that
desired people can be searched and contacted for any discussion. A Locker Lockbox is a container for
personal data, which gives the owner the ability to control how it’s protected and shared. It retrieves and
consolidates data from multiple sources, to create a single collection of the things you see and do
Project Title: iFleetspecialist
Duration: 18 months
Project Details:This application facilitates the sale of ex-lease vehicles through local markets as well as
providing a cross border facility via a number of remarketing channels for GE Commercial Finance Fleet
Services Europe. Using this tool, GE users sale out the terminated vehicle to dealers which are non GE
users. GE users have to decide which channel provides more profit and route the vehicle in particular
channel for sales. Application uses the different channels like Stock List, Retails, Directly assign to
Dealer and online bidding for online vehicle sales. This application also uses the third party inspection
reports using web services for which quartz scheduler job run three times in a day for the inspection
report of the vehicles which are not sold.
Skills Used: Spring framework, GWT,Java, Jboss Server, DWR, Tibco and Oracle 10g.
Awards and Achievements:
• Team Award from GE Capital during Birlasoft.
• ACE Award from Ericsson.
• Attended OpenStack Summit in Paris 2014.
DOB : 16th Feb, 1982
Marital Status : Married
Father’s Name : Mr. Mahendra kumar Choudhary
Permanent Address : GF-3,Neelam Vihar Society Kaushambi Ghaziabad.
Passport : G7434638.
Personal Traits : Optimistic, Hardworking and dedicated
Place : New Delhi ( NARENDRA CHOUDHARY )