A Contributor Person: Minaxiben Shah
Presentation on CPD
Published on: Mar 5, 2016
Transcripts - A Contributor Person: Minaxiben Shah
Who is Contributor?
• A person who thinks that how he/she should helpful
for organization as well as society.
• A person who fulfil his/her responsibility and other
possible responsibility also.
Example of contributor
• The Contributor Teacher is concerned about bringing
out the best in each student.
• Such a teacher cares about the future of every student,
and whether they have built confidence in the subject.
mistakes in our
A Contributor Person
Mrs. Minaxiben Shah
• She has 35 years of experience of teacher in B.G.
Mehta high school at Jesar.
• She served as a supervisor for last 10 years and she is
retired in 2011.
• Now a days she is as a housewife.
• She gave tution to pupils who were hard worker
without fees and I am one of those student.
• She is very strict teacher but she is very kind from
• I have seen that lots of students whose economical
condition is very weak and can’t afford education, she
bought them books as well as school dress and all
things they needed.
• Even she pay their school fees.
• Wide minded
• Long thinker
• Strict about study
• To develop quality and level of education in village
• To inspire students for education through different
• She always said us that Do “hard + Smart” work for