Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Narasimhulu S
Ph: (M) + 91 8142643365 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In pursuit of HR assignment that will fully utilize my skills in the best possible way for the
fulfillment of organizational and career goals
Dependable, self motivated and result oriented Human Resource Professional with successful track
record of 3.6 years of work experience spanning around entire gamut of HR functions with expertise
in Talent Acquisition, Performance Management & Compensation – Rewards & Recognition and
Communication, Employee Relations & Engagement, from commencement to completion
successfully to achieve stringent targets, extended expertise in HR domain knowledge, principles
• I had reduced the TAT (turn around time) of F &F and interview process for 3 to 6 months
to one month.
• I also made the policies implemented instead of just on paper wherever there are
deviations like cost control according to the eligibility.
• Also streamlined the Attendance and leaves management.
• I have greatly controlled the admin costs by sourcing cheaper vendors and proper
monitoring of the Vendor services.
Masters of Business Administration (MBA) in stream of human resources, from College of
Management Studies-Gayatri Vidya Parishad (Autonomous) (2009-2011).
1. Organization : MYLAN Laboratories Limited (Oct 2014 – Till Date)
Designation : Senior Assistant - HR & Administration.
Recruitment end-to-end process:-
• Responsible for the End-to-End Recruitment process for the given Position in
Visakhapatnam Loactionss. Handling the requirements of all kind of Levels (Junior, Mid
Level & Senior Level).
• Handling first round of HR Interview in order to assess the candidates Suitability, Attitude,
Academics and Professional qualification, Experience, Communication skills etc.
• Conducting Interviews & Co-ordinate with Functional and vertical Heads and Closure of
positions within target hires date through rigorous follow - ups and coordination with
candidate and Corporate HR team.
Designing & conducting induction programs for new hires. Designing welcome circular for
new joiners, arranging welcome kits to newly joined employees, ensuring issue of employee
Identity Cards. Coordinating with IT & Admin for facilitation, taking detailed HR orientation
and planning the induction of the individuals with the All Departments for the socialization of
an employee and for better understanding of the policies and Procedures being followed in
Compensation & Benefits Management – PAYROLL
• Responsible for the daily management of the Payroll Team.
• Manage monthly payroll for approximately 342 employees while ensuring compliance
with state regulations.
• Calculate and process payroll transactions to be entered into payroll system. Collect and
enter time, attendance, and acting pay information from timecards or other documents
into a computer system; match approved leave forms with information received.
• Input relevant information into payroll/HRIS system including new hires, terminations,
commissions, travel and entertainment reimbursement, tuition reimbursement payments;
changes to compensation, addresses, tax withholding changes, direct deposits,
relocation reimbursements, manual check entries, and garnishments.
Performance Management System:-
• Discussion and coordination with departmental heads and employees for Performance
• Coordination with departmental heads to define team employee’s performance
• Follow up departmental heads for Employees performance evaluations.
• Preparation of appraisal letters and updates salary structure and keeps all the records in
• Confirmations process of Probationary Employees.
• Looking after all the statutory compliances involving like PF, PT, ESI monthly submission of
challans and statutory registers maintenance.
• Yearly renewal of licenses.
• All record maintenance.
• And taking care of the contract labour deployment and proper remittance of the ESI ,
PF and timely payment to the contract labour.
Employee Relations – (Employee Connect)
• Deploy employee engagement programs in order to make “MYLAN ” a great place to
• Plan, Schedule & Execute Division wide employee engagement activities.
• Working closely with employee groups and collecting feedback from employees.
• As a part of the Line HR Team, motivating the Support Function staff and help
Engage in extra-curricular activities.
2. Organization : Seaways Shipping and Logistics Limited ( Dec 2012 to Oct 2014 )
Designation : Assistant Manager – HR and Admin
1. Induction/Document collection.
2. Insurance Claim Processing
3. END-to-END recruitment Process.
4. Employee Engagement Activities
5. Maintenance of HR Database
6. Attendance regularization and Payroll processing
7. Statutory Compliance like ESI, PF, PT and Lassoing with Government officials.
8. Taking care of all admin activities.
3. Organization : Teamlease Staffing Solutions (Sept 2011 – Dec 2012) worked in a
client place I.e.Coromandel International ltd (Retail Division)
Designation : Implant Executive – HR
3. Induction/Document collection.
4. Insurance Claim Processing –
4. Bank account opening for associates
4. Client Specific
5. Daily MIS & Tracker
9. Attendance Collection:
11.Payments follow up with Client.
Internship at MYLAN Laboratories (R & D) Bollaram, Hyderabad
HR Major Project: “Recruitment and Selection Process” (May’10-June’10)
Profile: where I covered all the organizational activities related to Human Resource like
sourcing, calling & lining up candidates for interviews, document collection, joining formalities
and Exit interview.
Well versed with MS Office Applications
Well versed with SAP Payroll updating from the output of LMS.
Date of Birth: 1st
Languages Known: English, Hindi, Oriya and Telugu
Location Preference: Anywhere in India
References: Available on Request
Marital Status : Married
I hereby declare that the above-furnished information is true to my knowledge and I bear
the responsibility for the validating of the above particulars.