Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Naomi Garnice
Naomi R. Garnice
9340 E Redfield Rd #1003
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Content Marketing Strategist/Brand Leader/Social Media Expert
• Detail-focused, technically astute B2B marketer; known for outstanding ability to speak directly to specific
audiences through brand development and strategy.
• Established digital thought leader, published on Forbes.com and Mashable.
• Creative, meticulous and versatile strategist whose work directly aligns with corporate missions and
strengthens brand strategy/position.
Salucro, Phoenix, AZ September 2013 to Present
Software provider and partner of PayPal, processing millions of dollars in transactions every month for specialists,
physician clinics, urgent care centers and hospital systems.
Director of Marketing
• Supported executive team in securing $100K in advertising and co-exhibiting funds from corporate partner, by
spearheading advertising strategy, collaborating on co-exhibiting opportunities and serving as the Point of
Contact for both businesses.
• Pioneered and launched company digital content strategy resulting in greater brand recognition online;
consistently increasing traffic and contributing over 40% of referral traffic to Salucro.com.
• Strategized and implemented pre-show communications ahead of major conferences, pulling in more than
140 physician practice groups.
• Chaired joint multi-media Trusted Partner campaign alongside colleagues at PayPal and with third party
agencies. Drove meticulous collaboration among the Executive Team and board members to ensure the final
outcome aligned with their vision and goals for the company.
TP Orthodontics, Inc., Scottsdale, AZ May 2012 to September 2013
International manufacturer of brackets, bands, buccal tubes, wires, instruments, elastics, bonding materials,
specialty orthodontic products and instruments.
Creative Services Manager Achievements:
• Negotiation skills saved company thousands in advertising and agency costs.
Spearheaded Forward Thought Leadership program and sponsored campaign, more than tripling the
company's following online while creating an opening dialogue for meaningful partnerships.
Naomi R. Garnice
• Project manager for full site launch of CosmeticBraces.com, a unique resource for consumers and
• Contributed to sales increase for Q3 with marketing promotions tailored directly to customer needs and
promoted via Sales department and online marketing outlets.
• Created Online Marketing B2B campaign for main product offering which directly resulted in increased sales
in the U.S. and European regions.
Copywriter/Online Media Specialist
October 2010 to May 2012
• Responsible for creating testimonial ad campaign across various mediums that resulted in a ten percent
growth in new customers for the target product.
Copywriter, (Contract) Verify2Hire/B2GNow, Phoenix, AZ May 2010 to September 2010
Copywriter, GoDaddy.com, Scottsdale, AZ July 2007 to April 2010
Bachelor of Arts degree – Creative Writing and Literature 2006
Magna cum laude graduate – 3.8 GPA
University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ
Krista Pacion-Talbotstern Direct
(520) 705 - 4092
Clinical Advisor, TP Orthodontics
*Please view my recommendations and endorsements on LinkedIn.