Nandhas CV updated
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Nandhas CV updated
• 2 yrs experience in Business Development in the field of Total Water Management .
• 3 yrs experience in Industrial Research
• 6 yrs experience in Waste Plastic to fuel research – Developed a pilot machine and Registered Patent too.
• Educational Background: B.Tech with specialisation in Industrial Biotechnology.
• An effective coordinator and a humble team member.
• Working as an Assistant Manager Business Development in Chempure Technologies, Chennai (July 2013 to till date)
Responsible for Business Development in the sectors such as Waste to Energy & Total Water Management for
Tamil Nadu Region.
Special focus in the Institutes and Residential Sector (Major Clients – GRT Group, SPRG Group, Tata Housing).
Have the active client data base from various sectors such as Architect, MEP Consultants, Industries (Sugar, Auto
mobile Manufacturing, Biotechnology)
Responsibility includes O&M.
Actively involved in the client relationship till the handing over of the project.
Responsibility includes company presentation to client, regular meetings with clients, Channel partners/referrals,
and active participation in the technical & commercial discussions.
• Worked as an Industrial Research Analyst in EAI, Chennai (Dec 2011 to June 2013)
Responsible for doing research in Industrial waste management.
Responsible for coordinating the events such as RENERGY2012, & RENERGY2013 an initiative of Tamil Nadu
Government & Reaction2012 organized by EAI.
• Worked as a R&D Executive in Tex Biosciences, Chennai (May 2010 – Nov 2011)
Responsible for Quality Control of the Enzymes manufactured and QC documentation
Responsible for the research in the downstream processing for enzyme manufacturing .
Mobile : +91 9543244194
Mail Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Linked in profile: in.linkedin.com/pub/nandha-gopal/21/642/82b/
• Worked as Quality Control Inspector in MASTERCRAFT ENGINEERS, Bangalore (From Mar ’03. 2006- Feb’09 2007).
Responsible for Quality Control of the Plastic components manufactured
Responsible for the quality control Documentation.
• Carried out my own project on ‘Production of “Liquified plasto gas” a fuel from the plastic waste’ from scratch to
completion for a period of 6 years (2005 – 2011).
Responsible for the process development, checking of technical and financial feasibility for the project.
Responsibility for getting funds for the project.
• Achieved the target of 3 crores for the financial year of 2014-15 in Chempure Technologies.
• Registered Patent for my own Project “Liquified Plasto Gas” [Application no. 2401/CHE/2008]
• Awarded incentives thrice for being part of the Renewable Energy Events such as TEDA’s RENERGY2012 & 2013, and EAI’s
• Recently developed a conceptual incinerator for the domestic dry trash.
• B.Tech – Industrial Biotechnology in Govt. College of Technology, Coimbatore (2007 – 2010)
PROJECT: Defluoridation of municipal water using Water hyacinth as biosorbent.
DESCRIPTION: The primary objective of this project is to utilize the environmentally threatening water hyacinth as
biosorbent to defluoridized the fluoridated domestic water, which are responsible for dental fluorosis, skeletal
• Diploma in Plastic Technology in V.S.V.N. Polytechnic, Virudhunagar (2004 – 2006)
Project: Production of “Liquified plasto gas” a fuel from the plastic waste.
Description: This project throws the lime light on the termination of plastic waste, and converting them into useful
alternate source of fuel. Through this project we can convert 1 liter of fuel from 1.25 kg plastic wastes.
EDUCATION & ACADEMIC PROJECTS
• Mr.Narasimhan Santhanam (9841348117) – CEO, Energy Alternatives India (EAI), Chennai.
• Mr.Karthikeyan (8056023560) – Senior Manager: QC & QA, Tex BioSciences, Chennai.
• Mr.Murugan (9865518730) – Selection Grade (SG), Dept of Plastic Technology, VSVN Polytechnic College,
Date of Birth : January 09’ 1986
Marital Status : Married
Blood Group : O+ve
Pass port no : J5651954
Languages Known : Tamil, English
Hobbies : Spiritual & History research, Trekking, Indoor Gardenening
Residing Address : Mass flats, Gandhi nagar, Sathyamoorthy Street, Saligramam, Chennai – 093
It is therefore asserted that the information specified here is true to the finest of my Comprehension.
may 2015 S.NANDHAGOPAL.