Nanda AlQazaz CV
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Nanda AlQazaz CV
D.O.B: February 28, 1992
Mobile: (971) 50 411 9970 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
December 2015 Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Abu Dhabi, UAE
CFA L1 (Expected on 1
May 2015 Paris Sorbonne University Abu Dhabi Abu Dhabi, UAE
Bachelor of Economics and Management “Honors”
French degree delivered by Paris V Descartes Paris, France
WORK EXPERIENCE & INTERNSHIPS
Jun-Oct 2014 Paris Sorbonne University Abu Dhabi Abu Dhabi, UAE
Part-time Assistant for Corporate Relations & Career Development Services
- Handling internship and job agreements between PSUAD students and other companies.
- Answering student’s inquiries regarding their professional life outside the university.
- Organizing and updating students’ files.
Mar-Oct 2013 Jordanian Business Council Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Involved in coordinating all the events with other councils and embassies.
- Assigned to clarify and answer all council members’ inquiries.
- Maintained and updated the social media network (Website, Facebook, etc.).
- Attended the monthly board members meetings.
Jul-Oct 2011 Syrian International Islamic Bank Damascus, Syria
- Month 1: Teller operations.
- Month 2: Trainee in customer service and financial department: loan officer.
- Month 3: Administrative tasks.
LEADERSHIP & VOLUNTEERING ACTIVITIES
2013-2015 Paris Sorbonne University Abu Dhabi Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Member of Students Council.
- Captain of university Basketball team (First place in Abu Dhabi Sport League 2015).
2009-2012 Junior Chamber International (JCI) Damascus, Syria
- Member in the Junior Chamber International (JCI).
- Project manager of Book Basket Project conducted by JCI (Won several prizes).
2009-2012 Syrian Commission for Family Affairs Damascus, Syria
- Member in the Syrian Commission for Family Affairs.
July 2010 Arab Youth Forum Damascus, Syria
- Board member of the Syrian team in the Arab Youth Forum.
Apr 2012 JCI - Initial ambulance psychological and psycho-social support Damascus, Syria
June 2011 American Language Center English certificate (level 8B) Damascus, Syria
Oct 2011 Junior Chamber International: Effective Presentation Course Damascus, Syria
Dec 2010 HIBA Business Creativity Course by Dr. May Jabri Damascus, Syria
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Computer skills: SAS – STATA 2 – Microsoft office (Excel-Access–Word–Power Point) - Microsoft Visual C+.
- An effective communicator with excellent team building, relationship management and interpersonal skills.
- Result-oriented and possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Initiative, well organized and responsible natured with excellent problem solving skills.
- Highly analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for identifying and improving complex work processes.
- Flexible team player that thrives in environments that require the ability to prioritize and adjust multiple tasks.