Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Nancy_Sen_Resume_2015
Nancy Sen Contact no. - 9811785221
Curious, passionate, resourceful and focused approach for being part of a dynamic and growing organization
where I can learn and grow in challenging conditions.
A competent professional with over 12 years of functional experience in the areas of business operations
and Human Resources.
Employee engagement, HR - Business partner, Shared services, Exit Management, Team management, HR
transitions, process integrations, process improvements, project management, global shared services, SLA
deliverables, Outsourcing, vendor management, Data reporting, Presentations, End to end process
dashboards, Adapted process mapping & implementations
Hands on experience of managing various processes in business operations and handling team.
Genpact India, Gurgaon
Current working as Assistant Manager - HR Shared Services
Leading a team of 5 employees and driving them to attain high performance
Managing Hire to Retire process for Global Mobility Services and BFSI
Responsible for managing statutory compliances processes (PF, Gratuity, ESIC) across Genpact
locations under self managed Trust and RPFC operations
Managing Global shared services for US Sales Support process for hire to retire
Managing Service agreement process for Genpact India
Effective business partner – relationship management with key stakeholders. Support business on
regular and other critical requirements.
Controls and risk management – establishing strong internal controls along with risk mitigates
managing audits and monitoring and reporting the KRIs, BCP readiness, etc.
Facilitating Board of Trustees Meeting with key stakeholders
Building global processes and capabilities to help accomplish strategic business objectives.
People management, development and retention, including – hiring, trainings and job rotations.
MIS and Dashboard reporting to key stakeholders
Employee Relationship Managers for discrepancy resolution and closures.
Training and hiring new resources
Handled complete shared services process for Genpact, Kolkata
Implementation of Employee files management system in Philippines
• Set up of central repository system for employee files, a digitized platform where all
information related to employee personal and professional info can be stored
• Set up of in-house scanning centre in Philippines for scanning of employee files
• Worked with cross functional teams for set up and implementation
• Conducted configuration testing and user acceptance of new system.
• Communications roll out to all concerned stakeholders for change management
• Conducted internal trainings for Philippines business HR managers and concerned
• Prepared training and system usage modules to be used by processing teams, administrators
• And authorizers
Set up of Retrials process for Mergers and Acquisitions
• Transition of PF, ESI and Gratuity processes from Previous vendor to the new one
• Set up of query resolution helpdesk for new Mergers and Acquisitions
• Standardization of SOP’s and training documents
• Assessment of Statutory Compliance and closure of Gaps
Automation of Retrials Benefit notifications for exited employees
• Project manager for Provident fund consolidation and set up for various mergers &
• Reduced pendency in manual process by automation
September 2004 till May 2006: Worked as Process Specialist with Genpact, Gurgaon in GE Healthcare
Financial Services Division, responsibility included:
Collection of property taxes from major hospitals in U.S.A.
Resolving customer queries and disputes, liaison with tax team and sales team in U.S.A to
solve customer problems
Weekly conference calls with Tax specialists and monthly calls with the customers.
January 2003 to August 2004: Worked as Process Associate with GE Auto Financial Services, GENPACT at
Gurgaon, responsible for taking Inbound calls for Overseas customers for outstanding charges and resolving
Previous Employment details:
“The Park”, hotel, Kolkata May 2001 – December 2002
Worked as Housekeeping Supervisor with “The Park”, hotel, Kolkata, from May 2001 to December 2002.
PGDBM from IMT, Ghaziabad, specializing in Human Resources
Diploma in Hotel and Catering Management from IIHM, Kolkata.
Bachelor of Arts in International Hospitality Management with Distinction from QMUC, Edinburgh at
Date of Birth: 16th
Marital Status: Married
Current Address: Flat no 506, MS 5, Kendriya Vihar, Sec 56, Gurgaon (Haryana)