Nancy Kissinger Work Resume
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Nancy Kissinger Work Resume
1733 Norwood Ave., Boulder CO 80304, 303-589-6772, firstname.lastname@example.org
Knowledgeable about crowd funding
Marketing and event planning
Boulder High School, Class of 2016, 4.5 GPA, Business Pathways Certificate
VOLUNTEER AND WORK EXPERIENCE
Truckin It Food Truck Events, Boulder, CO
CEO Fall 2014
● Created start-up company and recruited local food trucks for events.
● Directed all marketing efforts, raised money through a crowd funding campaign on Indiegogo, and
were featured in the local newspaper.
Blue Sky Bridge (Child Advocacy Center for victims of sexual abuse), Boulder, CO
Junior Advocate (a high school aged team doing outreach on the subject of sexual abuse) 2011-present
● Planned fundraising events and worked at information booths at events.
IGNITE Adaptive Sports, Eldora Mountain, CO
Junior Snowsports Instructor 2014-present
● Taught skiing and social skills for students with cognitive and physical disabilities.
Camp Abilities Brockport, NY
Counselor at a camp for blind and blind/deaf children Summer 2015
● Worked one on one with a vision and hearing impaired athlete for a week.
● Adapted sports to accommodate my athlete’s hearing impairment.
Reading Camp (Summer program for English learners), St. John's Church, Boulder, CO
Counselor Summer 2015
● Taught English to native Spanish speakers, developed games to encourage reading, led field
trips to the Museum of Nature and Science.
Greenhouse Scholars (A non-profit sending under-resourced students to college), Boulder, CO
Intern Summer 2013
● Planned Glass Half Full Event in Illinois: a high-end block party fundraiser, including booking
performers and vendors and sending donor acknowledgements.
Future Business Leaders of America Club
● Won 2nd place in Business Ethics at State Competition and qualified for National Competition.
● 4th place in Business Communications at District, 7th place at Stock Market Challenge.
● Recruited members to join the club, planned fundraising events, coordinated live competitive
events at district competition, organized and led meetings for 100+ member club.
Panther Pride (Freshmen mentoring program)
Commissioner; Leader 2014-present
● Revised the Panther Pride curriculum; led over 160 Panther Pride Leaders, planned a 2 day
● Taught skills such as reading, organization, and note-taking skills to freshmen in weekly