Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Nancy_Francica_44
(703) 723-5935 Mobile (215) 696-3056 NFF4210@gmail.com
RECRUITING / MANAGEMENT / CLIENT RELATIONS / HR
Accountable, outgoing and high-energy professional seeking to continue my career in the
HR/Recruiting/Client Relations field, with a company who is seeking someone who believes in urgency,
follow up and follow through. Offering over 10 years experience helping clients and applicants meet their
career and business goals. Offering excellent communication and negotiation skills.
HRIS SYSTEMS AND JOBSITES USED:
ACT!, Bullhorn, HRB (through ADP), Taleo, Jobvite, Brassring, Clearaedjobs, LinkedIn, Indeed
CareerBuilder, Dice, Monster, JobCircle, JobHunt, Indeed, Philadelphia Inquirer, Military Hire,
Talent Acquisition Specialist
• Provide wide degree of creativity, near and long-term recruiting vision, business understanding,
and personal organization.
• Writing complete and detailed intake documents ensuring an understanding of the job duties, job
responsibilities, and required/desired skills.
• For hard-to-find skills, utilize network and new sourcing techniques to find additional candidates.
• Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in
relation to position requirements.
• Pre-screen candidates using behavioral interviewing techniques.
• Engage and convert qualified candidates to full-time hires as needed.
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with Hiring Managers and Human Resources
to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results and credibility.
• Provide complete, accurate, and inspiring information to candidates about the company and the
• Prepare candidates for interviewing with BAE and specific hiring managers by providing detailed
information on the company, our business strategy, department background, job descriptions,
and expectation setting.
• Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in start of
the art recruiting practices
• Maintain accurate documentation on all candidates and searches through applicant tracking tool
to ensure audit-ready posture at all times.
• Track and report metrics regarding recruiting activity and in compliance with company policy and
procedures as well as federal and state laws.
InfoReliance 2010 to 2015
Senior Technical Recruiter
• Top producing recruiter with highest retention rate.
• Work directly with Program Managers and C level to fill their Government and Non-Government
• Research and apply new ways to source candidates, use of Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Google,
etc. for help in finding passive applicants.
• Responsible for properly vetting each candidate, putting them through an extensive screening
• ERE Small Business Recruiting Team of the Year - 2013
• Knowledge of OFCCP regulations as it relates to recruitment processes, applicant tracking and
Tandberg, Reston, Virginia 2009 – 2010
Corporate Recruiter (Contract)
Enjoyed recruiting for this multi-faceted International company, my contract was extended until the buy
out was complete.
• Hired to fulfill numerous outstanding job openings in the technical, sales and upper management
• Worked extensively with Directors, Managers and Corporate Offices to meet their requirements.
• Developed extensive pipeline of candidates for National and International placements.
• Placed all types of applicants, including Security Cleared candidates.
• Provided heavy behavioral interviewing, matching managers with applicants.
CSS Staffing, Newark, Delaware 1996 –2009
Senior Recruiter/Human Resources
Proactively staffed for all levels of technical positions in the permanent and contract arenas for a regional
market. Top recruiter in the company for 13 years with the highest retention of candidates in the entire
• Grew the company from staffing of Information System professionals for companies located in the
tri-county area to staffing nationally of IT and Engineering professional.
• Responsible for the creation of permanent placement and temp-to-perm division
• Placed all types of IT applicants -Programmers, Architects, QA Testers, Web Developers, Help
desk, Networking Specialists, and POS Specialists
• Developed an extensive pipeline of candidates through referrals, job fairs, internet and
• Filled Sales Openings, VAR’s and Resellers for Laptop Service Division
• Formed a system of referrals to fill pipeline of candidates by building relationships with training
institutions, organizations and associations.
• Generated additional sales and placements though referrals from technical applicants
• Offered proven communication skills, working closely with Hiring Managers and Human
Resources at client companies
• Coordinated written and verbal offers with hiring managers and applicants
• Provided heavy behavioral interviewing, matching up clients with technical applicants
• Responded to open job requirements, marketed candidates to client companies, and coordinated
interview process between client companies and applicants
• Planned and coordinated recruiting events such as, Technical Fairs and interviewing at schools
• Find creative ways to advertise our positions, finding new and free websites, and writing all of the
• Maintained strong relationships with long term clients which allowed me to bill an average of
$30,000 a month for placements.
• Invoiced all clients of CSS, as well as handled payroll for consultants
• Handled all HR related work including on boarding employees, handling their benefits, etc.
• Point of contact for unemployment, worker compensation claims, and health benefits for entire
EDUCATION AND ASSOCIATIONS
Philadelphia College of Textiles and Sciences, BS, Business Management
• Member of the Delaware Valley Technical Recruiters Network (DVTRN)
• Member of Project Save
• Member of Women in Technology (WIT)
• AWS Accredited