Nancy Flaim's Resume 2015
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Nancy Flaim's Resume 2015
258 North Richmond Avenue, Massapequa, New York 11758
OBJECTIVE: Professional with exceptional skills seeking a position that will allow me to
demonstrate and further expand upon my diverse abilities.
• Driven and goal oriented individual who can perform in a fast-pace environment.
• Experience creating and driving new customer acquisition and revenue producing campaigns
across multiple channels (email, website, interactive, international, promotional partnerships,
contest/sweepstakes, print and radio).
• Ability to track metrics (revenue,CPA,conversion, etc)
• Excellent telephone, email and personal one on one communication skills.
• Ability to diligently work with external third party agencies/partners, internal departments and
• Ability to execute projects promptly, abiding to established timelines and deadlines.
• Ability to work independently as well as an impactful team player.
• Exceptional attention to detail and organization.
• Possess analytic skills to enhance and optimize overall revenue.
• Proficient in Constant Contact marketing tool, Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint,
Outlook Express, Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Office XP Professional and Adobe
• Fluent in Spanish and Italian
Plastic Surgery Center, Great Neck , NY 8/11-3/15
Personal Executive Administrator
• Coordinate and execute bi-weekly emails and newsletter blasts.
• Responsible for maintaining online social media sites and working with various outside
• Manage Executive calendar and daily schedule of activities
• Facilitate legal matters, schedule Independent Medical Exams and expert testimonies, act as
primary contact to multiple law firms and third parties, prepare legal charts, legal
correspondences, obtain photo consents and distribute narrative reports upon completion.
Garden City Women's Health (Obstetrics & Gynecology) & New York Hospital, Flushing, NY
General Ultrasound Clinical Externship (1,000 hours) 11/10-6/11
• Performed detailed sonographic evaluations of the abdomen, pelvis and small parts while
abiding to facility standard protocols.
• Measured anatomy accurately and documented any pathology seen.
• Wrote detailed report of findings and presented to radiologists/doctors.
1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Carle Place, NY 10/00-6/09
Held various positions ranging from Website Marketing Assistant to Sr. Manager of Marketing
• Acted as a liaison between purchasing, merchandising, vendors, suppliers, legal, creative,
interactive marketing, website marketing, IT and customer service.
• Worked diligently to execute campaigns and achieved optimal results in promotional
partnership initiatives (e.g. New York Mets, Liz Claiborne Realities, Revlon Run Walk)
• Analyzed and interpreted data to optimize numerous marketing campaigns.
• Implemented contests and sweepstakes for new customer acquisition.
• Managed third party relationships in radio, print, website and e-mail to secure customer
acquisition and retention.
• Provided weekly updates to senior management to ensure revenue goals were met or exceeded
or revised accordingly.
• Responsible for the development and management of International websites (Canadian,
Hispanic and European) managed daily goals and objectives for each site (i.e. increasing
conversion rates, traffic, SEM, SEO, new customer acquisition, orders and revenue).
• Managed and mentored a team of website publishers and interns.
• Implemented and optimized mobile marketing SMS campaigns on mobile web platforms.
Institute of Allied Medical Professions – Uniondale, NY 3/10-6/11
Diagnostic Medical Sonography
• GPA 3.8/ Graduated with Honors/ 2010 Published in Cambridge Who's Who among successful
Executives, Professionals and Entrepreneurs/ April 2010 American Heart Association CPR
Queens College, C.U.N.Y. - Flushing, NY 9/92-5/96
Bachelor of Arts – Communications Arts & Media Graduate with minor in Journalism Studies
• GPA 3.8/ Multiple Dean's List Recipient
• Queens World Journalism University Writer