Nancy Bello project resume 2015
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Nancy Bello project resume 2015
Home: (908) 393-4517
36 Fariview Drive, 1st
Fl Cell: (908) 619-3087
Somerville, NJ 08876 email@example.com
SUMMARY Result oriented project coordinator. Coordinated schedules, resources and deliverables. Technical
background strengthens the complete understanding of Information Technology Projects.
Technical and issue problem solver. Motivated self-starter who’s earned a reputation for being
proficient, hardworking, and reliable. Strong communicator and demonstrated ability to work well
with people at all levels of an organization.
TECHNICAL SKILLS PeopleSoft, Antivirus Support, CA Service Desk, Web support and coding, Point of Sale support,
Rumba mainframe, Track it and Vantive, Windows 2000, NT, XP, 7, SMS and netmeeting, ITIL
Trained, TCP/IP, Blackberry, Software Installation, Printer support, HP Service Manager,
LAN/WAN, Mainframe AS/400, Macs, Outlook 2010, Collabnet, Ghost and Norton Utilities, Web
Newsletter Writing / Editing, HTML coding, website maintenance, Remote Access Support
(RAS), Active Directory Administration, Microsoft Office 2003, 2007, 2010, Lotus Notes email
and database, Computer Associates administration tools, Hewlett Packer Client Automation tool,
Symantec Anti-virus software, PC Anywhere and LANDesk, Peregrine Service Center and
October 2012 to KForce and C3i @Sanofi-Aventis, Bridgewater, NJ
present Project and Asset Coordinator
• Coordinate and schedule technical support staff.
• Processes the bulk of the onboarding for new hires.
• Assist with project documentation.
• Reviews and maintains relevant Excel spreadsheets from Sharepoint.
• Coordinates all relevant business and technical unit activities to ensure smooth flow.
• Manages all aspects of customer domain migration project.
• Multiplied migration project productivity to 9 times more than before joining project.
• Exceeded quoted expectations after moved to project.
April 2012 to Alpine Business Systems, Bound Brook, NJ
June 2012 Help Desk Supervisor/Contract
• Coordinated and scheduled technical support staff.
• Scheduled deliverables and resources.
• Led daily meetings and provided status updates to management.
September 2011 to Professional Services Group of Central New Jersey, Somerville, NJ
May 2012 Training Group Co Chair and Co-web Administrator for Group Website
• Coordinated and scheduled group training sessions.
• Uploaded video tapings of Group meetings to website and any other technical requests as
April 2008 to IEEE, Piscataway, NJ
June 2011 Help Desk / Desktop Support Technician II
• Troubleshot daily printer, LAN, Windows, Office, Remote Access and Web application
• Received high call resolution rates for the Help Desk with consistent positive customer
• Wrote SSL remote access analyst and user guides.
• Assisted supervisor in replacing call tracking system, writing user guide and analyst guide for
HP Service Manager.
• Trained and implemented ITIL processes.
• Quickly became the lead analyst, training other analysts and assisted them in call resolutions.
NANCY BELLO Page 2 of 2
• Prepared trend analysis of monthly issues and gave solutions to the issues.
• Managed migration and reauthored the PC Procedures Database: which contains over 3000
• Wrote weekly circuit board articles for company-wide website to reduce call volume with
• Created end-user web-based documentation to reduce call volume and migrated
• Conducted small-group training sessions on software applications.
• Learned, mastered, and trained other analysts in varied computer programs.
March 2007 to Barnes & Noble College Booksellers, Basking Ridge, NJ
April 2008 Help Desk Technician II
• Mastered the IBM Point of Service (POS) system for over 1000 retail stores.
• Acquired a reputation for being the GoTo person to resolve issues quickly and thoroughly.
• Worked with other departments to correct many system flaws to reduce call volume and
November 2006 to PFIZER, Parsippany, NJ
March 2007 Help Desk Technician/Contract
• Supported corporate users for desktop issues.
• Coordinated system conversions. Generated reports.
October 2003 to IEEE, Piscataway, NJ
December 2003 Help Desk Technician II
• Provided help desk support via the telephone.
July 2002 to MERCK, Lebanon, NJ
July 2003 Help Desk Technician II
• Provided Level II help desk support for MS applications and proprietary applications.
EDUCATION Montclair State University, Upper Montclair, NJ
MA in Educational Psychology – Graduate Assistantship in the Computer Lab
Mentored Adjunct Professorship
Montclair State University, Upper Montclair, NJ
BA in Psychology, Minors in Linguistics and Physics
Raritan Valley Community College
Computer Programming Certificate, President’s List, Phi Theta Kappa