Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Nancy-Zayed-CV _UPDATED_2016
Nancy Alaa Eldain Sa'ed Zayed
Date of Birth : 08-11-1992.s
Marital Status: Single.
of October city, District 2, 2nd
neighborhood, – Egypt
July 2014 - B.Sc. in Electronic Engineering (Industrial Electronics and Control
Engineering), Faculty of Electronic Engineering (FEE),
Grade: Very Good
- Graduation Project: Graphical Waterfall
Position: Team leader
Achievements: Participated in:
- The 7th scientific permanent exhibition 2013/2014 industrial
electronics and control engineering dep., FEE.
- The 13th EED: Egyptian engineering day 10-11th sept. 2014, Cairo
international convention and exhibition center.
- Pre-Finals in Made In Egypt 9 (MIE9).
- Summer training in South Delta Company for Electricity Distribution.
- Cairo oil refining company, Academic report of tanta laboratories
control and SCADA system.
- Currently work at Nissan Motors Egypt S.A.E
Position: Maintenance Engineer – Senior Associate
Awards : Silver award for quarter 3 for year 2015, For Commissioning Phosphate
material Filtration Unit Machine .
- Designed integrated control system for Filtration Unit for Egyptian Sugar and
Integrated Industries Company (ESIIC)s factory at Aswan.
- Maintenance of Casadei Machine for Wood Pecker Factory (6 October City).
- Commissioned a "Stackers for empty boxes with conveyor" Machine For Bel
Corporate at 10th of Ramadan City .
- Worked at “GERENTECH: German Engineering Technology for PLC and CNC
systems” Alexandria, Smouha.
Entry position: Field technical support engineer.
In March 2015 promoted to: Senior of technical support team.
- Designed and commissioned integrated control system for:
- Filtration unit for Saint Gobain at Al Balah gypsum factory.
- Alexandria Sewage Disposal Company (ASDCo).
- The fryer production line for al nour foods company “Golden Chips”,
Borg el Arab.
- The sheeter machine for Mehrez for papers, 6 October City.
- Maintenance for Abu Qir co. for engineering industries (10 Al Harby).
- Commissioned a crane for Daqahlia Sugar Company, Al Mansoura.
- Commissioned MM440s of network topology for Al Faisal Food Industries,
Obour city factory.
Practical activities and courses:
27th January -1st
October 2010 –
- From Engineering to business workshops affiliated to Made in Egypt 9
(MIE9), Supported by academia partners: Nile University, ITI
“information technology institute” and NU100 Rowad El Neel initiative.
- InnovEgypt Capacity Building Program for Universities – TIEC included
Innovation and Technology Management, Intel ideation camp and
Entrepreneurship 101 Module, affiliated to technology, innovation and
- FEE ROBOTICS Club:
Role: - I, Robot Team Leader
- Lecturer and Supervisor of technical support team
Projects achieved: - Transporter Robot.
- Line Follower Robot.
- Matlab and Labview software course, faculty of electronic engineering
scientific computing center.
- Automation and PLC course, faculty of electronic engineering scientific
computing center in cooperation with EGICS and EHA companies.
- SEGA-M for electrical products training Round, 10th of Ramadan.
- Microsoft office 2000 training at Regional center for adult education
Computer and IT
- DC Motor Speed, Position Control, Level Control, Temperature Control,
and hydraulic control systems.
1200, 1500,300,400 and LOGO controllers, KTP HMIs, programming
Micromaster, SINAMICS and SIMOREG Drives.
- ABB ACS AC drives commissioning.
- Schneider Nano PLC and Zelio.
- "DELTA" and "Autonics" Temperature controllers, DELTA Drive, Ls Drive
and Master k 120s PLC.
- AutoCaD Electrical.
- TIA Portal
- E3 Wireworks Electrical Design and Automation
- Solidworks Electrical.
- Lego mindstorms ev3.
- Mixcraft 5.2.
- Adobe After Effects cs5
- Subtitle Workshop.
- Internet Advanced Skills.
- Arabic: Mother tongue.
- English: Very good.
- Excellent communication, presentation and time scheduling skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Able to resolve any problems that may confront the work track.
- Able to work in team.
- Self and Strategic Planning.
- Enthusiastic to get the best knowledge and to apply it.