Nancy Resume (1) (1)
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Nancy Resume (1) (1)
2504 Elara Dr.
Austin, TX 78725
Nancy A. Mendoza-Bernal
• Virginia College, Medical Assistant Program, Estimated Graduation Date, September
• Outstanding organizational skills, punctuality, and communicator.
• Highly motivated.
• Dedicated professional with strong work ethics.
• Fluent Spanish speaker and writer.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Skilled in multi-tasking.
• Excellent leadership and customer service skills.
• Perform well under pressure.
Title Clerk, Insurance Auto Auctions, Austin, TX November 2011 to October 2014
• Transfer 85 titles a day for salvage, non-repairable and clean titles for insurance
• Work closely with various insurance adjusters to resolve issues.
• Provide assistance to adjusters requesting to transfer a title.
• Research vehicle identification numbers for possible owners and liens.
• Brainstorm ideas with management to improve daily operations.
Sales Associate, Forever21, Austin, TX June 2011-November 2011
• Handled customer service related issues.
• Organized merchandise for newly arrived items.
• Assisted managers with all peak sales and promotions to meet daily quotas.