Nancy Salzwedel resume 2015
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Nancy Salzwedel resume 2015
NANCY A. SALZWEDEL
Fitchburg, WI 53713
Responsible and dedicated team player. Well-organized self-starter, needing minimal supervision; with a
reputation for professionalism, integrity, creativity, resourcefulness, and competence. Strong work ethic.
Kraft, Oscar Mayer: R & D and Quality Control Dept. (Contractor for Beacon Hill Technologies)
Administrative Assistant November, 2014 to January, 2015
• Used Microsoft Office 2010 to do data entry and managing of product/package/process/quality
information and data that feeds Kraft’s specification system, and included managing multiple
projects at one time.
• Supported mid and senior-level managers by putting together training binders on the Quality
Control Processes; interacted with vendors to obtain bids for packaging and labeling supplies, and
processed data from quality control assessments.
Release of Information Specialist I August, 2014 to October, 2014
• Processing and data entry of Dean Health Plan Release of Information forms. Contacted patients
and providers to obtain missing information, provided customer service for incoming calls.
SOAR Case Management Services, Inc.
Office Manager 2000 to 2014
• Client Rights Advocate 2006 to 2013. Assisted clients in resolving issues with services received
• Saved SOAR over $3,000 per month by researching and switching cell phone carriers.
Developed a system to save at least $50 per quarter on office supplies.
• Opened and processed mail, recording checks and cash received. Used Microsoft Excel to
track payments made to SOAR. Experienced in processing Release of Information requests.
• Performed background checks. Assisted new employees, interns, or volunteers in completing &
updating H.R. paperwork. Completed and submitted COBRA, disability/other insurance claims.
• Instituted and standardized orientation procedures and paperwork for new employees, interns and
volunteers. Responded to employee questions on benefits, payroll, company policies, etc.
• Trained and supervised clerical assistants and volunteers
• Set up conference calls. Booked hotel & conference rooms, made travel arrangements.
• Organized office. Set up filing system and created forms. Did confidential clinical, HR, and
financial filing. Wrote a 24-page Administrative Procedures Manual for this position.
Nancy A. Salzwedel Page 2 of 2
DHFS/Office of Strategic Finance/Center for Delivery Systems Development/Pathways Program
(Contractor for QTI Human Resources)
Policy Assistant May, 2000 to July, 2000
• Set up meetings for Consumer Advisory Board. Took meeting minutes, produced reports &
correspondence, and issued press statements. Coordinated site training for SSI/SSDI waiver
implementation & HEC screeners.
• Used Microsoft Access to develop/maintain databases, and provided reports to staff and program
• Edited, formatted, and distributed Waiver Manuals, Consumer Guides, and Policy documents.
Created and wrote quarterly newsletter for Health & Employment Counseling screeners.
Other Customer Service Experience
Temporary positions (various agencies) as receptionist for accountants, various law firms, and GE
Healthcare. Telephone surveys (3 months – QTI) with a 95% approval rating.
Kraft Foods Oscar Mayer: Wrapped Christmas gifts for their United Way campaign, 12/2014
Goodman South Madison Library: Friends Board Membership Chair & current President, 2009 – present
Goodman South Madison Library: Volunteer, 2009 – present
Monona Public Library volunteer: Shelved library materials, 2006
Journey Mental Health Center: Executive Board member (1 year)
Journey Mental Health Center: pickup/distribution of client’s Giving Tree Gifts (2 years)
Housing Initiatives: Executive Board member (1 year)
Friends of Yahara House: Membership Committee Chair (4 years)
Madison Area Technical College, Madison, Wisconsin
• Business Machines Diploma, Honor Student
• Clerk-Typist Diploma, Honor Student