NANCY ALBERTS ROTTKAMP Resume052015
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - NANCY ALBERTS ROTTKAMP Resume052015
NANCY ALBERTS ROTTKAMP
242 Tara Glen Drive, Delaware, Ohio 43015 | H: (614) 354-8201 | Nlalberts@hotmail.com
Accomplished manager highly skilled in marketing, product management, graphic design, print
management and project management professional with significant experience in brand marketing and
sales-oriented communications targeted toward sales support, internal and external audiences, and
consumer and business-to-business marketing programs. Adept at leading diverse teams of business,
technical, analytic and marketing professionals to achieve and surpass established goals.
Highly proficient at MAC and PC, and highly skilled at the following programs:
• Highly experienced in hiring, training and managing a team of successful associates.
• Increased annual sales to $240MM through strategic marketing campaigns on new client file in 12 months
along with exceeding yearly goal for new account growth by 25% by launching aggressive growth plans.
• Increased new account acquisition in 2012 by 53% (35,000 new applications in three months) compared
to 2011 through customer care campaigns.
• Improved customer retention rates in 2012 by 22% compared to 2011 through credit limit increase
• Optimized marketing strategies and generated profitable sales and account growth in 2012 by
continuously exceeded sales goals year over year by 13% - 21%.
• Lead marketing effort for a top 10-company initiative to build a new product and rewards platform for
the organization saving organization $2MM/year.
• Lead as department project manager to build new systems infrastructure and drive new business
opportunities to fruition on multiple teams such as legislative committee, automated credit limit
increase system, rewards platform build, and micro-strategy system for reporting.
• Successfully exceeded credit card sales goals set by bank while staying under budget annually. Exceeded
new account goals by 56% in first two months of the year by using demographic and geographic customer
information to build strong direct mail campaigns.
• Reduced the budget by 38% by strengthening vendor relationships resulting, in lower unit cost.
• Outstanding rating on all yearly manager reviews.
• Launched 2 clients flawlessly in 2014 in record time earning me a Bravo Gold, Silver and Gold Above and
Beyond Awards. Increasing sales 1.03B and increasing new account volume by 34%.
• Worked with the sales team to develop new strategic mid-market marketing product for the business.
• Project Leaders assigned to the business team that launched the EMV chip project for the business.
SYNCHRONY FINANCIAL – PROMOTION TO ENGAGEMENT MANAGER (April, 2015 –Present)
(FORMERLY GE CAPITAL) MARKETING INTEGRATION LEADER (November, 2013 - April, 2015)
• Responsible for providing and managing Synchrony Financial marketing campaign execution planning
• Work collaboratively with P&L Client Marketing team, Marketing COEs and Business Development to
deliver campaign execution efforts that achieve New Accounts, Sales, Net Income goals and support
• Manage new client and product launches, conversions and startups on Card products for Retail Finance.
Implemented new process, technology, and related infrastructure to support client and company
• Provide consultative input and project management expertise to contract renewals as well as to internal
process owners on best practices for Card and FDR functionality.
• Provided full Marketing Integration support for launches and acquisitions for Retail Finance business.
• Partnered with Performance Team and Analytics to monitor campaign results & outcomes and
recommend execution strategy improvements/best practices to client marketing teams
ALLIANCE DATA – PROMOTION TO PRODUCT MANAGER (September, 2007 – February, 2013)
SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER (September, 2006-August, 2007)
• Manage the profitable growth of several Co Brand portfolios by identifying opportunities to impact key
drivers of the P&L.
• Drive Co Brand B2B and consumer thought process around new product strategies including: acquisition,
rewards, and pricing.
• Articulate and drive the development of segmentation strategies across multiple marketing verticals and
• Work with external/internal clients and partners to develop marketing campaigns that drive incremental
spend while optimizing expense and profit drivers’
• Manage network relationship with VISA to identify new opportunities for growth, profit and product
evolution. Assess competitive changes in the Co Brand / Bank Card market place and adjust strategies to
ensure profitable growth.
• Partnered with internal support partners in a variety of ways to increase Sales and A/R while
maintaining appropriate Risk / Reward trade-offs.
NAN ROTTKAMP ADVERTISING OWNER (January, 1998-August, 2006)
• Full service Advertising Agency creating end-to-end programs for its clients.
• Account Management with strategic development on campaigns including brand strategy, brand
positioning and identity development along with marketing strategies.
• Built the strategies and marketing plans along with timeframes and quotes for Marketing Campaigns.
• Assistant Editor for Z-Track Magazine, which has U.S. and International subscribers.
HUNTINGTON NATIONAL BANK - MARKETING MANAGER/OFFICER (April, 1992 - August, 1997)
GRAPHIC ANALYST/MANAGER (November, 1984 – April 1992)
• Developed and implemented all banking office materials and campaigns along with layout and design
with third party agencies, list selection and geographic locations.
• Responsible for refreshing internal banking office product screens on website, and controlling credit
card product updates on the Internet.
• Wrote and presented proposals and contracts for all credit card affinity programs, along with developing
and maintaining them.
• Prepared yearly multi-million dollar budget and account forecast, along with maintaining monthly
• Manager of the Graphic Services Printing Department, which included managing and evaluating eight (8)
employees, managing the day-to-day process of taking in print order, providing quotes and completing
the billing of materials to the printing and delivery of the materials.