Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Namrata_BPHR_CV_April15pdf
HR-Business Partner-Talent Management & Thomas International Certified Psychometric Prof.
(MBA-HR – HR GENARALIST, LEADERSHIP ASSOCIATE & REIKI GRANDMASTER HEALER)
Mobile: 9010987007/09676775362 ~ E-Mail: email@example.com
~ Seeking middle to senior level assignments in HR functions with an organization of repute~
Self-motivated, result focused & Revolutionary Human Resource Professional, MBA(HRM) with
8 years of BPHR experience. I help to find, grow and keep the remarkable assemblage of talent in the
organization, Strategizing recruitment activities according to business needs - independently drive the process
with the objective of closing the positions within the shortest possible, Employee Engagement, Performance
Management, Onboarding & Induction, Training & Development, Employee Welfare, Counseling. Expert working
in cross functional and cross cultural team within a matrix organization. Successful champion of organization
culture and values, partnering with our business leaders to help them build their organizations and make sure
all people decisions are based on data. I am a Certified Psychometric HR Professional, seeking an opportunity to
utilize career experience and skills in contributing towards employer objectives, profitability, and success, within
an organization offering potential for challenge and growth.
CORE COMPETENCIES & KEY RESULT AREA
HR Policy Execution Recruitment Performance Management
Training & Development Employee Relations Onboarding & Induction
Attrition Management Career Counseling Team Management
As a Manager (BPHR) with ISB (Indian School of Business) Hyderabad/Mohali. Since April 2013
As a Manager (HR& Admin) for 4 Yrs in Sokeo Power Pvt. Ltd., Hyderabad(June 2009-March 2013)
As an Assistant Resource Manager for 6 months in Talent Exe. Search India Pvt. Ltd (Dec.08–May09)
As an Ass. Relationship Manager for 6 months in ANAND RATHI SECURITIES Ltd. Nagpur (2007)
As a Reader Relationship Exec for 3 months in TIMES OF INDIA, Nagpur (2007)
As a Counselor (Part Time) for 18 months in AIMS Tutorials, Wardha (2005-06)
As a Customer Care Executive for 2 years in BhartiAirTel Pvt. Ltd. Wardha (2004-06)
1. Indian School of Business (ISB): HR Manager for Hyderabad & Mohali Campus.
Coaching your Business Leaders on how to lead their teams, navigating and resolving employee
relations issues or managing programs that help develop employees, exceptionally focused on putting
them first, and being as clear and transparent as possible to help employees understand how people
decisions get made.
Ability to establish strong relationships at all levels and geographies throughout the organization and
cross-functionally as well as support clients in multiple locations with global travel as required.
Proven project management and operations skills with demonstrated ability to manage global projects
and initiatives. Strong analytical and problem solving skills with proven ability to organize and analyze
data, using HRIS systems for reporting. Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, with an
emphasis on tact and diplomacy.
Involved with Planning and Execution of end to end HR activities. Responsible for developing the HR
Plan for the organization through critical thinking, judgment, coaching and influencing skills that
converge to create executive presence.
Organizational Development strategy and ensures that external hiring and internal development are
aligned with the overall strategy. Diagnoses staffing needs, not only for the immediate future, but
also with a more strategic, long run view.
BPHR with rich work exp. in cross cultural
Excellent Communication & presentation skills
Commitment to quality L&D initiatives
People Management Skills Certified Psychometric Professional
Responsible for strategic change programs and building people capability for specific business areas
through the support of the leaders within that business. The likely agenda will be Talent & Career
Management, Performance Management & Development, Reward & Recognition processed, People
Practices, capability building / Talent Development, Strengthen Employee Relations, Talent
engagement & Retention, HR operation & Compliance.
Positively impacts the quality of the organization's climate by supporting senior executives- efforts to
improve leadership behaviors. Evaluates needs and coordinates programs at Business level to
continually improve the TM capabilities of the operational managers.
Supports the organization's high level of employee retention, especially for key positions and employee
segments, by developing and establishing clear career paths along with the required development
Arranges, facilitates and improves the Business Organizational Talent Review process including
succession planning and ensures achievement of talent pipeline targets. (selection, retention,
development and exportation)
Ensures that Business employees follow appropriate development tracks, encouraging role- and track
-specific employee development programs and supporting function specific development programs
Work effectively with the relevant stakeholders (HR Process owners & Business representatives) to
help implement the revised new process design (including Trainings & Communications)
Talent acquisition, Recruitment involving resume generation, screening, short-listing, Manpower
budgeting with appropriate compensation, onboarding & Induction, supporting in Performance
Management, Training and Development, Employee Engagement initiatives.
Partnering with Senior Management for planning and executing various initiatives across the campus.
Communicate effectively in all mediums, especially in stressful situations, and demonstrate a desire
to play a critical and integral role in the client organization.
Able to negotiate, influence and resolve controversial, high-impact human resources issues; may lead
human resources strategy discussions and generate plans for implementation in accordance with
Assisting implementation of HR systems and policies, conducting training programs towards enhancing
employee productivity and building committed teams. Managing HR operations.
People management, maintaining healthy employee relations. Managing the employee requirements
and handling various HR processes like- Induction Program, Employee Engagement Programs, Medical
Emergencies, Exit Formalities, MIS, Reward & Recognition Program etc.
Possesses strong communication, interpersonal, relationship management & Networking skills.
Auditing PGP Courses:
Term II: Competitive Strategy by Prof. Dr. Prashant Kale(MBA IIM-A and PhD from Wharton School of
Business)Term III: Entrepreneurship by Prof. Dr. AtulNerkar (PhD from Kenan Flagler Business School,
UNC) and Prof. Dr. Ashish Arora (PhD from Duke University, The Fuqua School of Business)Term IV:
Management of Organization by Prof. Dr. Luis Martins (PhD from The university of Texas at Austin) and
by Prof. Dr. Viren Lall (British Telecom Global Services)TermV: Entrepreneurial Decision Making by Prof.
Dr. Arun Pereira (PhD from University of Houston)Term IV: Creativity & Leadership by Prof. Dr. Raj
Raghunath(Phd from The College of Liberal Arts, The University of Texas at Austin)
2. Sokeo Power Pvt. Ltd Hyderabad
(ROOKIE AWARD–Recognized as an Outstanding Employee)
Talent Acquisition & Development
- Ensure recruitment & joining of candidate within standard lead time
- Managing India, USA & UAE recruitment. Reduce cost per hire for the year.
- Control early leaver attrition rate (within 6 months of joining).
- Talent Segmentation to identify high performance high potential individuals.
- Manage developmental opportunities, including education, on the job & off the job
training, job rotation, etc.
- Action planning on Organisation Health Survey reports through focus groups.
- Administer assessment centers as a tool to identify high potential employees for
succession planning based on ABG Competency Framework.
- Use of Psychometric tools (MBTI, TKI and FIRO-B) for improving team dynamics
- Design learning path of all New Joinees in the system
- Facilitate 360 degree feedback and appreciative inquiry on need basis.
Training and Development
- Key contributor for entire L&D initiatives and its implementation, Meeting the business
heads to identify the improvement areas for the team & facilitate the training program.
- Training need analysis, budgeting, devising a calendar and administrating the
implementation of learning interventions as appropriate.
- Designing and delivering in-house workshops, also partnering with vendors on a need
- Analyzing the training feedback forms w.r.t to the training content, delivery etc. and
taking appropriate actions.
- Business engagement and nurturing learning culture in the organization.
- Designed, developed and execute Induction programs for all the levels.
- Ensure target man days of training as per budget and calendar.
- Facilitator for following modules: Induction and on boarding, HR policies,
Interviewing Skills, Time Management, Personal Effectiveness, Team Building, Conflict
Management, Performance Management, Great Place to work, Values & Behavior, HR ISO
audit process, Personality Grooming, Global Work Practices.
Performance Management System
- Managing the PMS Cycle as per corporate guidelines
- KRA Setting and Reviews
- Training on KRA Setting and PMS Process
- Salary corrections through industry benchmarking.
- Streamline and Implement policies, Process audit and Governance.
- Provide training to ensure uniformity in understanding and implementation of policies and
processes in the region.
- Setting up payroll system and reporting for new operations.
- Processing Pay roll with an employee record of 500.
- Providing full functional support and ensuring timely delivery of the Payroll output.
- Compliances under various Act viz. Shops and Establishment Act, ESI Act, PF Act,
Payment of Bonus Act, Payment of Gratuity Act etc.
- Continuously monitor HR Policies and bring necessary changes on need base.
- Building and maintaining effective relationship with employees and proactively address
their grievances and counseling them.
- Certified ISO Auditor for HR and other process. Independently manage audit and related
- Enabling a mechanism to ensure the companies value system & Culture is preserved and
the same is assimilated by the new joiner
- Employee rewards & recognition system
- Driving employee engagement by leveraging satisfaction surveys, open house, Skip Level
- Employee Climate Survey and Employee Welfare
- Travel – immigration, Visas
- Conducting Exit interviews, clearance, Exit communication/ announcement
- Successfully brought in regularization of attendance system which is now automated and
- Instrumentally bring lot of employee welfare activities which have become regular
phenomenon at Cinemax like Cricket Tournaments, Cinemax Week and celebration of
various days. Build and manage relationships; and the ability to influence change.
MBA – Summer internship – Torrent Pharma – Ahmadabad (HRD Climate Survey, HRIS and
Designing HR Induction Manual -45 Days)
MBA Project - PIX Transmission – Nagpur (Employment Satisfaction Survey– 30 Days)
MBA Project – Associated Transrail Structures Ltd – MIDC Nagpur (Recruitment – 10 Days)
ACADEMIC & CREDENTIALS
2009 MBA in HR & Finance, Nagpur University (70%)
2010 M.Com (Commerce) Post Graduate from Nagpur University (55%)
2006 B.Com (Commerce) Graduate from Nagpur University (60%)
2003 XII from Nagpur Board (72%).
1999 X from Nagpur Board (64%).
Achievements & Certification:
Certified Psychometric Professional-Thomas International –DISC Profiling, FIRO-B & MBIT
I am a Certified REIKI Grandmaster Healer
Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. It is administered
by "laying on hands" and is based on the idea that an unseen "life force energy" flows through us and is what
causes us to be alive. If one's "life force energy" is low, then we are more likely to get sick or feel stress, and if
it is high, we are more capable of being happy and healthy. Reiki is actually "spiritually guided life force
I am an active member of Rotary Club at Jubilee hills Hyderabad chapter.
I am Certified TAROT Card Reader
Merit Scholar in Cost A/C in graduation.
Participated in National Level Paper Presentation in Graduation.
Excellent Computer Skills(MS. Office& Internet applications)
NHRD Conference on ”Continuous Professional Development of the HR professional” by D. Harish
Seminar by Dr .A.P.J. Abdul Kalam on “Tec. & Synergy of Discipline”.
Attended seminar on “Changing Nature of HRM” at V.A.H.R.D.
Seminar by Dr. C.K Prahlad on “Idea Generation and Innovation”.
Workshop on “Conflict Management” at India Peace Centre Nagpur.
Preferred Location: Hyderabad, Nagpur, Ahmadabad, Bangalore, Pune, Mumbai, Dubai/UAE, UK,
USA, Canada, Singapore, and Australia.
E mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=52800163&trk=tab_pro
Voice: 9010987007 / 09676775362