Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Namit Resume
Contact: 09540491626, 09910157673
Objective: Seeking a position in the field of Export & International Sales in a Dynamic and Avant-garde
organization, where my abilities & acquired skills in sales & marketing are utilized toward diverse job
responsibilities, continued learning, growth and advancement while being resourceful & innovative. Along with
Continuous learning, tireless improvement and a desire to be a better professional and person what I am today.
CURRENT ORGANISATION-GKB RX LENS PVT LTD
POSITION- SR. EXECUTIVE IN INTERNATIONAL SALES (FROM APRIL 2014 TO TILL DATE)
Vision Rx Lab is one of the leading names in the Indian optical industry. Started in 1987, it operates state of the
art spectacle lens production facilities across India with presence in all major metros and towns. To be ready for
tomorrow’s demands, Vision Rx Lab brings innovative lens products and world-class optometric solutions that
cater to the needs of spectacle wearers. It has partnerships with leading international names like Seiko (Japan),
Essilor (France), Rodenstock (Germany), Optima Resolution (USA), Shamir (Israel), Transitions (USA) and Younger
• Exploring new business opportunities and generating inquiries for developing business.
• Identifying and developing customer base in International markets.
• Conceptualize, plan and implement marketing strategy for the organization in line with the Business
• Responsible for the product launching, product penetration, brand establishment and promotional
strategies for the assigned clients and markets.
• Interpersonal and corporate relationships with the customers.
• Handling existing accounts and ensures the continuous growth.
• Expertise in managing day to day activities of shipments, complaints and product inquiries from
SNAP SHOT OF WORK EXPERIENCE
ORGANISATION: POLY MEDICURE LIMITED
DESIGNATION: EXECUTIVE IN EXPORT SALES AND MARKETING (SEPTMEBER 2011 to November 2013)
POLY MEDICURE LIMITED is one of the leading manufacturers of Medical devices currently producing more than
200 million pieces of various disposable per year. The company has been accredited with certifications like ISO
9001:2000, ISO 13485:2003, Council directive 93/42/EEC & CE for its entire products. Currently POLYMED is
exporting their products in more than 80 countries in POLYMED BRAND and other OEM Brands.
• Responsible for New Business Development and ensuring recurring business from the existing client for
EUROPE, UK AND AUTRALIA.
• Identifying, Appointing and managing distributor in the assigned respective territory. Breaking new
avenues & driving sales growth through high-value orders.
• Handling OEM manufacturing for capacity utilization with exclusive and co-labelling Agreements
• Handling and participating in international Tenders directly or through distributers.
• Consistent evaluation of customer’s accounts to ensure that the market potential is being reached and
work in partnership with customers to present new product opportunities to increase sales and market
• Timely contact with all customers to ensure expectations are consistently met and exceeded.
• Preparing proposals for Request for Proposals (RFP) and Request for Information (RFI).
• Proactively conducting opportunity analysis by keeping abreast of market trends and competitor moves
to achieve market-share metrics.
• Deciding on Sales Promotion Material Including Calendars, Gifts, diaries etc.
ORGANISATION: LUPIN LTD.
DESIGNATION: MARKETING TRAINNE EXECUTIVE AUGUST 2010 TO SEPT 2011)
LUPIN Ltd is India’s one of the largest pharmaceutical firm. Lupin is a leading player in anti-infective and anti-
asthmatic formulations. Now Lupin Limited is India’s fastest growing organisation in Pharma sector.
• Responsible for Selling Lupin’s product in Diabetic and Metabolic division to Corporate Hospitals,
Government Institutions & Hospitals, CGHS, Nursing homes in Bulk and yearly quantity.
• Working along with distributors to develop the business in NCR market. Responsible for timely supply of
products, product information, product promotion campaigns for market awareness and market
• To do the market research and survey timely etc.
1. “Customer Satisfaction Survey on VODAPHONE”.
Scope of the study: - To check the brand loyalty, Market size, Service and satisfaction
2. “Export-Import Procedure and fair trade practices” under guidance of Professor Vijay Rathi .
Scope of the study:-
• Pre-shipment & post shipment documentation.
• Customs & Excise clearance procedure.
• Export promotion councils and govt. authorities.
• Transfer of title of goods and trade agreements (INCOTERMS) and methods of payment in Int. Business.
AREAS OF EXPOSURE
UGC NET QUALIFIED IN 2013,
Knowledge of export and import, International Sales & Marketing, logistics, shipping operations,
documentation, incoterms, material management, Overseas Business Development and Promotions.
Operating system: Knowledge of Windows XP, Vista.
CLASSES YEAR UNIVERSITY / BOARD PERCENTAGE
2002 H.B.S.E 66 %
12th(MEDICAL) 2004 H.B.SE 69 %
GRADUATION(B.SC) 2008 MDU.ROHTAK 61 %
M.B.A (I.B.) 2010 M.D.U, ROHTAK 68 %
UGC NET 2013 UNIVERSITY GRANTS COMMISSION QUALIFIED
Date of Birth : 25th July, 1986
Marital Status : Single
Sex : Male
Nationality : Indian
Present Address : C-334, PRODYOGIKI APPARTMENT, PL-11, SEC-3, DWARKA, NEW DELHI
DECLARATION: I hereby declare that all the information given above is correct to the best of my knowledge.
Place: (NAMIT KUMAR)