Nakul_Bhatt_Resume - 4.7 years
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Nakul_Bhatt_Resume - 4.7 years
11, Sahjanand Society,
Near Atul Society,
Cell No.: +91-9726381382; E-Mail: email@example.com
ELECTRICAL DESIGN ENGINEER
To secure a challenging and rewarding career in a reputed organization that offers the opportunity
to utilize my conceptual skills and work experience.
Confident & Poised in interacting with individuals at all levels coupled with excellent co-
ordination skills with subordinates to accomplish the project within specified time.
Technical Expertise in CG Lux-Version-2.14 & 3.15, DiaLux-Version-4.9, AutoCAD-2010-12,
Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, MS Office.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE – (4.7 YEARS):
Presentlyworking with Paramount Limited, Vadodara, Gujarat as Electrical Design Engineer
– Projects from 1st
July 2011- Till Date
Paramount is one of the pioneers Indian Company exclusively engaged in the field of
Environmental Management. Paramount has also having detailed engineering capabilities. It is
known as one of the leading EPC Company and has completed over 250 projects in different areas
of Waste Water Treatment, RO Plant, Raw Water Treatment Plant, Effluent Treatment Plant, etc.
KEY PROJECTS HANDLED:
Waste Water Treatment Plant, MRPL-Phase-III, Mangalore
Effluent Treatment Plant, BPCL Kochi Refinery, Kochi, Kerala
Oily Water System, IOTL, Fujairah, U.A.E
Side Stream Filter & Oil Removal System at BORL, Bina Refinery, Bina, M.P
Water Treatment Package (ETP & DM/UFRO) CPCL, Chennai (Currently Working)
Augmentation Works for ETP, GAIL, Pata, U.P
Effluent Treatment Plant, Mazda Colors, Mumbai (Currently Working)
A: Design & Engineering:(Pre-Order):
- Study all Project Related Documents & Drawings (i.e. Scope of Work, Design Basis, Job
Specifications, Datasheets, Specification of Electrical Equipment)
- Planning & Scheduling of Electrical Deliverables
- Preparation of Material Requisition of Electrical Equipment (i.e.-6.6KV HV Local Isolating
Breaker Panels, 6.6/0.433KV Distribution Transformers, Lighting Transformers, MV Bus Duct,
MV Switchboards, Motors, Local Control Stations, HT & LT Cables, Fire Alarm &
Communication Cables, Telephone Cables, Cable Trays (GI & FRP), VFD Panels, HV/MV Data
Concentrator System, Lighting & Power Panels, Lighting Fixtures, 110V DC Battery, Battery
Charger System, 110V AC UPS System)
- Checking Vendors offers & Preparation Technical Queries & Discussion with Vendors of
Technical Queries to Technical Acceptance.
B: Detailed Engineering:
- Preparation (Assisting Designer) & Checking of Key Single Line Diagram, Single Line Diagram
for PMCC, MCC, MLDB, ELDB, ASB, Substation Equipment Layout, Electrical Load List,
Hazardous Area Classification Drawing, Cable Route Layout, Interconnection Diagram
- B.O.Q of Lighting Fixtures (FLP & NFLP), B.O.Q of Electrical Bulk Materials, Cable Tray &
- Design of Substation (Cable Cellar, Switchgear Hall, VFD Room, UPS, Battery Charger Room,
Battery Room), Quantity of Lighting & Power Panels.
- Preparation & Checking of Electrical Load List, Feeder List, Lighting Calculation, Local Control
Station Schedule, Power & Control Cable Sizing Calculation, Power & Control Cable Schedule,
Lighting Cable Schedule, Sizing of Lighting Transformers, UPS Sizing, Battery & Battery Charger
Sizing, I/O List, Cable Drum Schedule.
- Block Diagram for Plant Communication System, Fire Alarm System & Telephone System, Fire
Alarm, Communication & Telephone Layout for Substation Building, Chemical House Building &
Control Room Building.
C: Design & Engineering:(Post Order):
- Preparation of Purchase Requisitions of Electrical Equipment
- Checking Vendor Drawings & Documents.
- Submission of Deliverables to Client/Consultant for approval.
- Checking PMCC, MCC Control Scheme.
- Co-ordination & across the table review with Consultant for documents approval
- Co-ordination with Client for Drawings, Documents Approval & any Deviation.
- Co-ordination with Procurement Dept. & Vendors
- Checking of Electrical Equipment QAP & Test Certificates
- Carried out Inspection of Electrical Equipment.
- Preparation of Final As Built Drawings & Documents for Final Submission
- Preparation of Site related documents (Final Punch Points related Supporting Drawings &
- Checking of Running Account Bill (RA Bill) of Site Work.
- Perform Provisional acceptance testing activities to ensure that the electrical products comply
with project specifications, electrical standards & client requirements.
Having Knowledge of IS, IEC & Site Supervision Activity (i.e. Cable Laying, Cable Trays
Installation, Loop Checking, Lighting Circuit Checking, Installation of Convenience Socket,
Welding Receptacles, Local Control Stations, Control Gear Boxes, Cable Glanding &
Termination, Panel Wiring, Earthing of Electrical Equipment & Liquidation of Punch Points)
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical from Babaria Institute of Technology (Affiliation with Gujarat
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering from Sigma Institute of Technology & Engineering (Affiliation
with Technical Education Board)
Date of Birth : 23th
Language Known : English, Hindi, Gujarati
Marital Status : Unmarried
Passport No. : K0234088
I consider myself familiar with Design & Detail Engineering Aspects. I am also confident of my
ability to work in a team.
I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge and