Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - NakiaCResume
Nakia C. Cody
1634 Saint Marks Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11233
M (347) 314 – 4113
Summary of Qualifications: Customer Service professional with over 5 years Sales, Food, Retail and
Office experience with maintaining inventory and Merchandising Display. I have experience operating
POS cash register, scanners, Faxing, Emailing and Filing while providing unparalleled Customer Service
with high level accuracy. I have a verifiable track record of success backed by impeccable references.
Eastern Parkway Pharmacy – Brooklyn, NY January 2014 – February 2015
Cashier / Stock Associate (Per Diem)
- POS Register (Scanning), Customer Service, Cash Handling (Verifone Systems).
- Packing out merchandise, Pricing, Store Facing.
- Planograms, ordering products, Store Clean-Up.
- Helping Customers locate items, suggestive selling (new products).
- Extensive product knowledge.
Duane Reade – New York, NY September 2012 – November 2013
Service Clerk / Cashier
- Providing information to customers by verifying and understanding of request; answering phones
- POS Register, Opening and closing cash registers, separating charge slips, coupons, and vouchers.
- Designing sections via Planograms, making Mylar signs.
- Recommend, select and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Resolving billing problems by identifying the problem; explaining procedures.
Fatimah’s Kitchen – Brooklyn, NY June 2007 – September 2012
Kitchen Assistant / Cashier
- Answer phones, greet and help customers with queries and resolve basic concerns
- Food Prep, Dishwashing, Light Grill Cooking, Serving Guests, Hosting
- Intermediate Office tasks (faxing, scanning, MS WORD, Internet, Postings, Filing etc.)
- Maintain Kitchen work areas, equipment, or utensils in clean orderly conditions.
- Sort and remove trash, mop, sweep and maintain clean conditions on and off floor.
Norman Thomas High School for Commercial Education - New York, NY
September 2007 – June 2011
Regents HS Diploma 2011
References – Available Upon Request