Najla'a Abedaljawad Resume
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Najla'a Abedaljawad Resume
Najla'a M. Abed Al-Jawad
Current position : Office Manager
Date &place of birth : 26th, June 1984, Amman Jordan
Nationality : Jordanian
Marital statues : Married
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact : 00962-797942695
To work in a challenging position at reputable organization where in I can utilize and improve
my skills and potential with the best of my knowledge so as to achieve towards the
organizational goals & my individual goal.
Education and Qualifications:
2009 Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration from Yarmouk University, Irbid, Jordan
2004 Diploma in Medical Records / Secretary.
Alghanem Trading and Contracting Co. (September 2011 – Present)
Position Held: Office Manager
• Provide executive assistance support for the Managing Director, Under minimal
supervision and acting on own initiative and direction.
• Perform a multitude of technical and office administrative duties for the GM office.
• Managing the maintenance team and acquiring weekly reports in order to ensure quality
• Responsible for the Archiving Dept, Operations, Reception Dept. (Direct Manager )
• The company’s sole representative that deals with companies such as Aramex, TNT, and
Airline agencies and offices.
• Interact with local chambers of commerce, development agencies, Banks, etc
• Maintain substantial documentation for all activities
• Reviewing the terms of agreement with suppliers dealing with the company
• Coordinating with health insurance company
• Handling matters of a highly confidential and critical nature, perform efficiently and
effectively in a fast-paced professional environment. In addition, my job is to act as the
point of contact for the office.
• Work with and bring together cross-functional coordination between the Executive
office and departments in an innovative and value-driven manner.
• Purchasing all the required equipment, stationary, and office materials needed for the
company and employees.
Consolidated Consultants for Engineering and Environment, Jordan (May 2009 –
Position Held: Executive Secretary /Proposal Officer
• Preparing Technical and financial proposals and inquiries
• Reviewing tenders documents, matching the requirements, and prepare proposals
• Meeting Deadlines and targets
• update company’s profile
• preparing pre-qualifications.
Specialty hospital (2004 – 2009)
During my study in Yarmouk University
Patients affair department.
Well organized and flexible, and take up the administrative challenges of supporting a large
office of diverse people and programs.
Outstanding attention to detail, and have ability to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced work
Self-starter, Proactive, resourceful, team player with a strong service focus.
Dependable, reliable and demonstrated strong work ethic.
Computer Skills: Professional in using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, Visio
program, Pdf professional.
International computer driving license (ICDL) Certificate.
Interests & other activities:
Reading, sports, painting
Arabic: Mother tongue-fluent writes & speaks
English: 2nd language Excellent write& speak
All reference available upon request