Naiyir Elbially Resume entry level Accountant
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Naiyir Elbially Resume entry level Accountant
U.S. Permanent Resident
Email: email@example.com, Cell#832-998-3621,
Address: Houston, TX 77084 “Relocation is considered”
To obtain a challenging position in a reputable organisation as an entry level Accountant and
Utilize my education in developing innovative and practical solutions to successfully complete
CIB “Commercial International Bank”, Egypt, Dec.2014 - June 2015
A leading private sector bank in Egypt, offering a broad range of financial products and
services to its customers.
Customer Service Representative
• Ensuring delivery of excellent customer service through fast and accurate
processing of data.
• Coordinating with other bank departments to resolve inquires, identifying,
researching, and resolving customer issues using the bank system
• Communicating with clients verbally and remotely to ensure timely processing for
their questions and concerns.
• Activating and reporting any lost and/or stolen cards, reporting any unusual or
fraudulent activities that occur in the customer’s bank accounts.
• Guiding customers to understand the procedures of the bank, presenting new
financial products, making installments for customers, following-up on customer
inquiries that are not immediately resolved.
PetroJet Corporation for Oil & Gas, June 2011- July 2011, June 2012 -July 2012.
A multidisciplinary contractor specialized in providing EPC services basically to the Oil, Gas,
Petrochemical, Chemical and Power Industries. Services provided extend also to cover Major
Infrastructure and Building Projects.
• Performing bank reconciliations.
• Documenting financial transactions by entering account information
• Preparing asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account
• Preparing payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements
• Preparing general ledger entries by maintaining records and files and reconciling accounts
• Preparing payments by accruing expenses, assigning account numbers, requesting
disbursements and reconciling accounts.
• Bachelor of Business Administration (Major: Accounting) –Oct. 2009 to June 2013
Ahram Canadian University, Cairo, Egypt.
Certificates: Certified Bookkeeper by National Association of Certified Public Bookkeepers -Oct. 2015.
Military: Mandatory military service in Egypt from Oct.2013 - Dec.2014
• Proficient in QuickBooks Pro, Peachtree Accounting, and Microsoft advanced Excel, Word.
Languages: English & Arabic.