Nagy Wassef 2015
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Nagy Wassef 2015
4910 Lake Wichita Ln
Richmond, TX 77407
(720) 272-8741 NagyWassef1@gmail.com
Seeks Engineering-related position utilizing chemical engineering andpipelinetraining
PROFILE OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Computer Literate in TK Solver, Microsoft Excel and Word, Internet, and familiar with MatLab
• Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principals involved in drawings, and model
• Apply business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource
• Use logic and reasoning to identify strengths and weaknesses for solving problems
• Skilled in math, algebra, geometry, statistics, calculus and their applications
• Chemical Engineering Graduate from the University of South Florida
Volunteer Saint Mary Coptic Orthodox Church 2015
Volunteer Vitas Hospice Care 2015
Volunteer Ronald McDonald House 2015
Volunteer Patient companion Program at Mortan Plant Hospital 2005
Member American Society Chemical Engineers (AICHE) 2005
Teacher Middle School Sunday School Teacher at Church 2003
• Performed in-line inspection (ILI) services
• Analyzed/Assessed in-line inspection (ILI) data
• Prepared multiple pipeline reports and familiar with pipeline operation
• Provide leadership to project team
• Organize meetings with workers
• Review and approve technical report prepared by the team
• Encourage team members to provide innovative ideas
• Survey heaters for Quality Assurance/Check.
• Analyzed thermal images of heaters and electric plants.
• Prepare reports to provide recommendations for improvements
• Final report presentation to client.
• Prepared analysis report for water treatment process.
• Administered data collection from water samples.
• Calibrated instruments and equipment.
Senior Design Project
• The design project was a process to denitrify water from an aquarium. The chemical engineering was
acquired in sizing up columns and determining such things as the flow rate and what chemicals to use.
Group designed and built a battery operated prototype device.
• My individual project was to optimize one of the tanks and therefore making the process run more
• Direct and supervise employees engaged in sales, and in performing customer services.
• Schedule, check and receive food and beverage deliveries.
• Prepare schedule staff hours and assign duties.
• Perform maintenance services on equipment. Repair machines and pumps as needed.
• Remove carpeting from floor at home.
• Installed wood tile by applying adhesion and then fitting in the wood tile.
• Clean and prepare construction site to eliminate possible hazards.
Pipeline/Reliability Engineer Quest Integrity Group 2008-Present
CO-OP Tampa Water Lab 2006 – 2007
Manager* Dairy Queen 2000 –2008
*Full-time student/Part-time employment
University of South Florida Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering 2008
Saint Petersburg College Associates of Arts and Science 2005