Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - NAGENDRA KUMAR
WF 005,Shriram SmrithiApartments,
Bangalore- 562107 +91 7899781222
Nagendra Kumar email@example.com
TeamLead AccenturePLC 2008-till Date
• A notable and experienced professional with 7.9+ years of IT experience as Sr.DevOps
engineer, Build and Release Engineer, Deployment Specialist, Release coordinator,
• 5 yearsof International experience at client locationMinneapolis.
• Currently associated with Accenture in field of release automation to achieve continuous
integration and continuous delivery.
• Good knowledge on release management for end to delivery of releases.
• Received client appreciation fordecreasing the release deployment cyclefrom 6hrto 2 hrs.
• ProvidedAnalysis and Support forPoint ofSaleSystems as part of TechArch Team.
• Possess comprehensive knowledge base and experience in Technical and Infrastructure
changes, Infrastructure Support, Support and maintenance of code, Application
• Possess knowledge on Retail Paymentmethodologies (TenderAuthorizationSystem)
• Possess knowledge on Continuos Delivery tools like Jenkins
• Notable Experience in administering and supporting the DevOpson Windows.
• Possess sound knowledge base in PowerShell andbatch scripting.
• Good interaction with developers, managers, and team members to coordinated job tasks
and strong commitment to work
Languages and Technologies
Database MS SQL 2005/08
Scripting Powershell,Batch scripting
Web & ApplicationServer IIS 6.0, 7.0
Servers Windows server 2003/2008/2012
Languages .NETTechnologies(ASP.NET,C#, Visual Studio .NET)
Tools Jenkins, SVN, TFS, Change Management (Service Now),
Splunk, LogParser, HP Open View, WIX,HyperV
Other Skills Point Of Sale Technologies, Tender Authorizations
(Payment Services), Chip and Pin/Ingenico Pad Support,
Functional Testing, Scrum Methodology
MCPDEA, MOSS-MCTS, Azure 70-534 (In progress)
Client: Best Buy
Period: Jan’2011 – Till Date
Location: Minneapolis, US
Team Size: 10
Description: Best Buy Co., Inc.is an American multinational consumer electronics corporation
headquartered in Richfield, Minnesota, a Minneapolis suburb. I am part of the Tech
Arch team to provide infrastructre support and all the different Best Buy
• Create Continuous integration, Continuous development and Continuous Delivery pipeline
for all the software releases with new/upgrade functionalities.
• Analyze system requirements and user requirements for the enhancement features that are
related Pointof Sale Projectand its impacted component.
• Part of the L4 Retail Support team to manage all the production incidents.
• Manage configuration items (property files, parameters, etc) including peripheral
configurations (scanners, signature pads, etc)
• Managing the incidents, request id’s, and change requests as a part of service management
whichare raised for deployment for all the Non production labs (Dev,QA, UAT, PL)
• Create Build definitions in TFS and manage the source control. Promote code to all the
enviroments and help Test team with troubleshooting.
• Powershell scripting to push code to all the different environments and manage all the
• Smoke testing of code in a development environment before promoting it to other
environments. Functional testing of some of the releases.
• Perform server and application checks for any alerts, warnings errors and resolving the
issue. Use of the monitoring tools such as Slpunk and Log Parser to understand the logs.
• Applying the database and web builds on Product Test, UAT, and help for deployment on
• Managing users forTesting in PTand UAT
• Procureand maintain Lab inventory (hardware, software, etc)
• Manage all offshore software/hardware under the same processes setup onsite. Coordinate
all network connectivity toBBTG from offsitelocations (firewallrules, etc)
• Prepare the Technical Architecture(TA)Documents fordifferentreleases.
• Leveraged my expertise in .NET and ACA stack for .net to develop incremental functionality
to the Enterprise Point Of Sale and Release.
• Act as single point of contact for delivery tracking for all the infrastructral needs,
deployments and troubleshooting.
• Coordinate with platform team, dev team and QA team to create a solution for near zero
• Successfully deployed 9 Retail Point of Sale projects from end to end project life cycle
delivery and received appreciation forquick learning and execution of releases.
• Work with Business team to understand the new changes and plan accordingly in terms of
Infrastructure requirements with each release.
• Resloved critical issues related to the Application Servers or WindowsServices.
Client: Best Buy Co. Inc.
Period: Mar’2009 - Dec’ 2010
Location: Bangalore, India
Team size: 5
Description: Best Buy Co., Inc. is an American multinational consumer electronics corporation
headquartered in Richfield, Minnesota, a Minneapolis suburb. I am providing
Analysis and Support for PointOf Sales systems in Retail domain.
• Perform every day morning checks regarding system administration checks and provide
• Part of Point of Sales Tech Team which holds different release with new/upgrade
• Presenting the change requests in Change Approval Board (CAB) meetings for production
• Managing the incidents, and change requests as a part of servicemanagement.
• Communicating with different teams forincident solving.
• Making necessary requirements forQuarterly releases.
• Performing the environment refresh and also coordinating with different teams.
• Providing SOX audit reports for every month.
• Raising the change requests and getting them approved.
• Manage all the Productionand Non production environments.
• Applying release in different environments using release management.
• Added as part of main CAB team in short span of joining the team for release approvals.
• Manage the Best Buy Point of Sale non production lab in IDC bangalore. Coordinate all
Networkconnectivity to BBTGfrom offsite locations (firewallrules etc.)
• Support the Best Buy Returns team across onshore and offshore.
Client: CRS (Catholic Relief Services)
Company: Accenture PLC
Location: Pune, India
Period: May’2008 - Feb’ 2009
Team Size: 3
Description: CRS is an NGO which operates worldwide. In CRS, I was involved in configuration of
Moss site and also unit testing of the application which is built in Share Point
• Worked as Developer and administrator for developing CRS website using SharePoint
Extramural Engagements&Other Accoloades
• Awarded client focus delivery for exemplary contribution & client management skills
within 6 months of joining the Best Buy client.
• Youngest associate to lead a team of 3 assisting new release deployments and lab
• Part of CSR core team whichinvolvedin organizing events for NGO’s
• Cricket fanatic. Worked with CSR Accenture in Pune to form Accenture corporate cricket
• Part of the Minneapolis State Cricket team while i was working in Best Buy US. Part of the
Accenture cricketteam in Bangalore.
• Won Pooland Table tennis tournaments in Accenture.
Graduation Bachelor of Engineering in Telecommunication Engg.
Period July’2003 – July ‘2007
College M.V.J. CE, Bangalore
University Visvesvaraya TechnologicalUniversity
Date of Birth 28-Mar-1986
Languages Known English, Hindi