NAGENDRA HEGDE RESUME
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - NAGENDRA HEGDE RESUME
mobile: +91 8553856116
Permanent address: Present address:
C/o: M G Hegde(Ex.serv.man) C/o: Mr. Jayarama Mayya
Po: Kadle No. 2, 18th
Talluk: Honnavara Shamanna Garden,J P Nagar 5th
Uttara Kannada - 581334 Bengaluru - 560078
To work in tandem with a team in a challenging and competitive environment where I can improve my knowledge,
capabilities and put them to use for the development of the organization.
Software proficiency :
• Languages : C(proficient),Java EE(proficient), Groovy (basics)
• DBMS packages : IBM DB2(intermediate), MS SQL Server 2008(basics)
• IDEs : Eclipse(intermediate), NetBeans(intermediate),
• UML tool : Rational Rose(intermediate)
• OS : Ubuntu(basics), MS Windows
• Web development : twitter bootstrap(proficient), jQuery(basics),
• Others : LibreOffice, Google Docs, MS Office
Course/Class College/School Board Year Of
S.D.M College of Engineering
Dharwad - 580002
PUC S.D.M PU College of Arts,
Science and Commerce
Honnavar - 581334
Karnataka Pre- University
Class X S.K.P Junior College,
Honnavar - 581334
Areas of Interest:
• Front end UI development using frameworks
• Software design and development; problem solving
• Knowledge sharing via seminars and sessions
1) Title: Video annotation and analytic tool for learning (Deployed, beta)
This is a system which enables the user to search 'in' a video. Tags are added to different timestamps of a
video and based on the tag description, users can search that particular timestamp of the video. A
learning system is built on top of the tagging system which bears teacher and student accounts. Teacher can
prescribe video tags to student or set of students. The analytic part of the learning system functions to record
student activities in the system and to report it to the concerned teacher.
Architecture: Model View Controller
Implementation details: Grails framework with Groovy, MySQL for operational databases, GORM(Hibernate) for
object relational mapping, HTML5 player for playing videos, jQuery for handling Ajax functionalities, Twitter
Boostrap for UI development.
2) Title: Analytic Tool for Class Activity Sheet Generated Out of Open Assessment Method
It is an application software which stores, manages and operates on student data (on the cloud). The data
are graphically represented to the user(faculty) by the system which helps to analyze a student's
performance. The software has been deployed and running beta version.
Architecture: Client Server Architecture
Implementation details: Google App Script for programming,Google Spreadsheet for data storage.
3) Title: Simulation of Business Behavior of an ATM Machine
It is a software that behaves like an Automated Teller Machine. More emphasize was given to the business
behavior of ATM rather than the UI. Main services by an ATM like cash withdrawal, fund transfer and balance
enquiry and the internal synchronization of an ATM with banks were taken care. The work was done as an
assignment in DBMS course.
Architecture: Layered Architecture
Implementation details: C for programming, Linux file system for data storage.
• Working as Member of Technical staff at Oracle Server Technologies, Banglore since July 2015, as a part
of Oracle Public Cloud. Have been handling the responsibility of developing automation framework from
scratch for an internal tool.
• Worked at Aditi technologies pvt ltd as an Intern, software development, in Banglore from June 2014 to
August 2014, where the following activities had been performed:
◦ Project Management Tool testing
◦ Microsoft technologies- C#, ASP .NET (basics)
◦ Twitter bootstrap, UI development
◦ Built a student – teacher simulation system using mentioned technologies
◦ Took a session to the team on twitter bootstrap and its uses
In my spare time I enjoy playing and watching cricket,computer games,watching movies and listening to music.
Watching TED videos about psycology and designs has been my earlier interest.
Apart from that, I have been very enthisiastic in helping my juniors from college in their projects, when they
face technical issues, and taking sessions for them whenever I visit college. The sessions are technical which may
help them learn more things and implement them.
I hereby declare that the above written particulars are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Place: Banglore Nagendra Hegde