Na'Gel 2014 resume (4)
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Na'Gel 2014 resume (4)
3882 Oakman Place Fairburn, Georgia 30213 (404) 226-4352 NaGelBrock@gmail.com
Highly motivated and committed professional seeking to become affiliated with a dynamic organization in a position
where my corporate background and qualifications will contribute to your continued success and profitability.
− Offering a track record of top performance including experience, education and achievements in the areas
of business-to-business sales, new business development, strategic marketing, product-features presentations,
contracts, key account management, financial analysis, underwriting, risk analysis and employee training.
− Team player who collaborates closely with peers and management to achieve targeted objectives.
− Reputation for integrity and confidentiality in handling employers’ and clients’ transactions.
− Strengths include excellent leadership, multi-tasking, analytical and problem solving abilities.
− Easily establish and cultivate professional business and customer relationships.
− Consistently received outstanding performance evaluations in all positions held.
− Computer proficient including MS Word, Windows 95, 98, NT, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Fleetcor, March 2014 – Present
Territory Account Manager Atlanta,Georgia
• B2B out-bound sales providing GPS fleet tracking and Fuel Management solutions.
• Responsible for prospecting in order to acquire, grow and manage new business within territory.
• Leverage WebEx and/or Go-To Meeting web conferencing to effectively demonstrate our SaaS software
solutions and as a dynamic closing tool to secure new business in order to meet and/or exceed plan.
• Manages a book of business for customers that are using our fuel cards in excess of $425,000 per month.
• Team lead assisting sale representatives with sales options, forecasting, new account setup, salesforce, etc.
Priority Payment Systems
American Express MOD Program, Alpharetta, Georgia (August toMarch 2014)
• Effectively engage American Express Merchants in dialogue regarding Account Stabilization and Customer
Service in a call center environment
• Provide superior in-depth assistance to merchants while identifying areas to strengthen the American Express
• Accurately report capture point data acquired during outbound and inbound calls
• Leader in contributing to overall team productivity and call quality goals
• Utilized multi tasking skills of talking and typing with accuracy
Amex Consultant / Account Manager (May – August 2013)
• Provided Buyer Initiated Payments (BIP) to suppliers while extending Days Payable Outstanding (DPO)
• Automated credit card processing, allowed accelerated payments to suppliers
• Eliminated paper checks with electronic payments
WorldPay April 2011- April 2012
• Provide quality customer service in the process of setting up new merchant accounts and building
• Initiate follow up outbound calls to potential customers to convey the company’s desire to create new
• Exercise multitasking skills answering inbound calls, iChat’s and boarding potential customers via an online
• Elected to serve on special team to acquire new accounts for AT& T small business customers
ELAVON, formerly NOVA INFORMATION SYSTEMS , Atlanta, Georgia (2002 – 2011)
• Consistently exceed monthly sales and revenue goals while marketing and selling Nova & Costco merchant
• Five-time “Executive Club Winner” for superior performance in new business development, negotiating
skills and strong closing abilities.
• Conduct the needs of analysis to existing clients and prospects and recommend appropriate business solution.
• Assess and resolve accounts and customer service issues in a manner consistent with company philosophy.
• Continually seek new opportunities to expand account base to increase monthly sales performance.
NOVA INFORMATION SYSTEMS
• Spearheaded customized payment processing business solutions while marketing, selling and servicing
• Exceeded monthly sales objectives through superior negotiating and closing abilities.
• Responded to high volume of inbound and outbound business-to-business calls, including timely resolution of
customer service and account issues.
GE CAPITAL, Atlanta, Georgia
Sales Representative, (2001 – 2002)
• Consistently achieved top performance while marketing and selling company financial products and services.
• Initiated high-volume of outbound calls business-to-business while servicing clients to high quality standards.
• Successful in new business development & lead generation through prospecting, cold calling, surveys and
• Assessed and resolved account and customer service issues in a manner consistent with company philosophy
MCI WORLDCOM, Atlanta, Georgia
Account Manager, (1998 – 2001)
• Three-time winner “Club MCI” for on-going superior performance.
• Excelled in customer service and problem solving while servicing existing long distance and internet
• Selected by management to mentor and train new and inexperienced employees.
• Assessed and resolved accounts and customer service issues in a timely manner.
Conquest Computer Center - Certified Help Desk Specialist, (2001).
Clark Atlanta - Business and Psychology studies.