Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Nagasree_SAP_BW
Phone: 7032221043 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking Analyst Programmer level in SAP BW/BI.
Highly motivated professional with about 2+ years of IT experience:
• 2 years of experience in SAP BW/BI, includes Data Modeling, Data Extraction, Data Loading, Scheduling,
Monitoring,Reporting and Maintenance projects.
SYNTEL: December 2012- January 2015,Software Engineer
• Successfully worked on projects in complete life cycle – Requirements gathering, Functional
specifications,Implementation and Testing
• Extensively worked on Designing/Creating/Maintaining InfoAreas, InfoObjects, PSA, DataSources,
InfoPackages,Transformations,Data StoreObjects, Info Cubes, OHD’s, and Multiproviders
• Experience in Data loading,Monitoringand SchedulingusingProcess Chain.
• Involved in Info Cube maintenance i.e., Initialization, then Deltas, Indexing, maximum number of Parallel
Processes, minimum number of data records for each data package, maintaining Aggregates,
Compression,BW Accelerator and use of BW statisticsfor the same.
• Worked extensively on BEx Analyzer in building Queries using Filters, Variables, Restricted Key Figures,
Calculated Key Figures
• Worked extensively on migratingthe 3.x Objects to 7.x Objects.
• Performed Generic extraction, Knowledgeable in LO Cockpitand CO-PA extraction.
• Havingability to communicate effectively at all levels of Application Development phases in the Company.
• Mentored junior development team members offshore.
• Excellent problem solvingskillswith a strongtechnical background and good interpersonal skills.
• Quick learner and Excellent Team Player with leadership qualities as well as an individual contributor with
good communication and interpersonal.
Data Warehousing SAP BW 3.5, SAP BI 7.0, 7.3
RDBMS Oracle(PL/SQL,Packages ,Stored Procedures,Functions,Triggers )
Operating Systems Windows
Programming Languages C, JAVA
Web Technology HTML
Reporting Tools BEx Explorer
ERP Packages SAP R/3 ECC 6.0
Project Objective: This insuranceprojectis a strategic programdesigned to transformand optimize Auto and life
insuranceoperations around theworld. The key components of the program aretwo lines of businesses firstoneis
Auto and the other one is Life. The whole program is implemented in SAP.
• Characteristic Expansion for PF Reports
• Year End 2014
• Time Flag
• 3.x to 7.x Conversion
• Agent Subtype
• Year End 2015
Employer Syntel, Pune
Period February 2013 - January 2015
Role Analyst Programmer
Responsibilities • Preparation of Technical Specification & AnalysisDocuments.
• Involved in creatingand maintainingInfoCubes,DSO, PSA, InfoObjects,InfoAreas,
• Maintained Info Cube, created Transformations fromData sourceto DSO and DSO to
• Creation of Info Package, DTP’s and schedulingthe data into the Data Targets.
• Uploaded Master Data and Transaction Data from R/3.
• Designed and created Process Chains for master and transaction data loadingfromflat
files.Managed data targets by havingthe correct data and analyzed the errors in the
data loads whilemonitoring.
• Loaded the data from R/3 to BW and used Initialization with Delta Update and Full
• Developed Multiprovider to analysedata over multiplefiscal years.
• Worked on IdentifyingDataSources,Replicate DataSources,Installation of DataSources
and editing as per requirement.
• Worked on activatingthe Standard Business Content object like Info Cubes, ODS
Objects,Info Objects etc.
• Monitoringof info packages and analyzingthe reasons for frequent failures of info
• Extracted transactional and Master data from FICO to BW InfoCubes usingLO
• Worked on Bex Query designer and Analyzer. Build Query Elements (Restricted Key
figures and Calculated Key figures) on Multiprovider.
• Build the Open Hub Destinations to Extract cube data for other Systems (Out bound).
• Worked on APD’s.
• Worked on collectingthe Transports and Transportingthe requests from Development
to Quality and then to Production.
• Involved in Testing and maintainingDocumentation for all theActivities.
• MaintainingtheEQUIP data and Time Sheets for Development Team.
Title of the Degree with Branch College/University Year of Passing/Marks
Bachelors(BE) in Computer Science and
Shri Vishnu Engineering College/JNTU 2012/71%