Naga Prasanna Bollineni Resume
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Naga Prasanna Bollineni Resume
BOLLINENI NAGA PRASANNA
Application Developer ContactNo:+91 - 9440734421
To develop my career in the field of Technology focusing on development where I could apply
and enhance my technical, design & analytical skills while contributing to the success and growth of
Summary of Qualifications:
• Having total 2 years of IT Experience in development Of Data warehousing using SAS.
• Experience in Development, Migration and Implementation of Client server Applications.
• Good working Experience on Data Warehousing application, directly responsible For the
Extraction, Transformation and Loading of data from multiple sources into Data warehouse.
• Good at handling the Validation projects with complete documentation
• Good at Data warehousing Concepts, ETL Concepts, UNIX Commands and shell scripting.
• Experience in Health-Care Domain.
• Working as Application Developer in United Health Group (Optum) from March 2013 to till
ETL Tools : SAS EG
Languages : SAS, C, C++
Web technologies : HTML
Operating Systems : Windows Family, UNIX.
Domain Knowledge : Health-Care
Project Title : eVisor IDSTRAT
Client : United Health Group
Role : Application Developer
Environment : SAS, UNIX
Software Tools : SAS EG 5.1, Reflection, TWS Scheduler
Team Size : 7
eVisor’s objective is to find the right consumers at the right time and to engage them through the right
channel with the right message to maximize behavior changes, thus improving their health. The
process that proactively identifies and prioritizes opportunities to optimize health for consumers.
IDSTRAT is the batch application that the eVisor IT group manages and that produces eVisor
Messages. These messages contain information about referrals, which needs to be contact for pro-
active health check-up and associated incentive amount for the check-up attended.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Development of SAS Code for specific onetime jobs and Break-fixes for the
Production Data Accuracy.
• Responsible for Running Batch Jobs and application Monitoring
• Development & Optimization of SAS Code.
• Generation Of Reports for Analysis
• Performing Analysis on the tickets raised by Business.
• Supporting the Team members and Complete the work within timelines.
• Support the Application after Deployment.
• Involved in resolving complex issues as part of support process.
• Review and Coding and getting it signed off from Business.
• Participation in weekly status meetings
• Involved in knowledge transfer meetings.
• Responsible for Deployments (Code Migration)
• Responsible for Job Scheduling in TWS.
• Involved in preparing the Best Practices Document
Bachelor of Technology(B.Tech) in Electronics and Communication Engineering(ECE) from JNTU
Duration : August -2008 to April-2012 , Aggregate : 80.70
Intermediate Public Examination(XII) from Board of Intermediate Education A.P 2008
Duration : June -2006 to March -2008 Aggregate : 97.60
Secondary School Certificate(X) from Board of Secondary Education, A.P 2006
Aggregate : 89.50
Selected for Central Merit Scholarship
Participated in national level paper presentation, project expo.
Poster presentation in International Conference On Nanotechnology and Biosensors (ICNB-2).
Participated actively in college events.
Awarded with Jedi Knight Award for the Month of October 2014 at UHG.
Awarded with STAR Award for the Month of Jan2015 at UHG.
Logical approach to problem solving, good analytical ability
Desire to acquire new technologies & knowledge.
Ability to work with team & fast learner as a player of a team.
Father Name : Bollineni Hanumantha Rao
Mother Name : Bollineni Samrajyam
Date of Birth : 15-10-1990
Gender : Male
Nationality : Indian
Marital status : Single
Languages known : English, Telugu
Address :Chintalacheruvu(Po), Nuzendala(Md),
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct up to my knowledge and I bear the
responsibility for the correctness of the above-mentioned particulars.
Date: Bollineni Naga Prasanna