Nadir's Resume Updated
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Nadir's Resume Updated
3101 S. Manchester St, #504
Falls Church, VA 22044
Experience Kforce Professional Staffing Tampa, FL 2012 – January 2013
AR Specialist II
▪ Prepare analysis of weekly, bi-weekly and monthly reporting, to include but not limited
to Unbilled Costs, Aged Accounts Receivable, and Billing Stats.
▪ Prepare Time and Material, Firm Fixed Price, Fixed Price Level of Effort, and Cost
Plus Fixed Fee Contract billings.
▪ Perform complex billing functions as required for more specialized clients and
reconcile invoices to revenue worksheet and other supporting documents.
▪ Provide timely customer service to clients and project managers by responding to
their requests within 24 hours.
▪ Review contract documents to ensure billing setup and invoicing parameters are
compliant with contract terms.
▪ Track and resolve outstanding payment issues.
▪ Create and maintain billing folders on Government Treasury Drive for inclusion of
submitted invoices and supporting documentation.
Computer Sciences Corporation Falls Church, VA 2004 – May 2011
▪ Adhere to the NPSCO Billing Policies and Procedures Manual, including all updates
and revisions throughout the fiscal year.
▪ Prepare government and subcontractor invoices as required per the contract with the
appropriate supporting backup documentation, DD250, SF 1034/1035, CR2 Burden
Schedule, etc., and submit invoices via WAWF and/or other invoice submission method
as required per contract.
▪ Prepare Cost Plus Fixed Fee (CPFF), Time and Material (T&M), Firm Fixed Price
(FFP), Fixed Price Level of Effort, and Fixed Price Material Reimbursement.
▪ Ensure all assigned invoices are prepared timely and accurately within the contractual
requirements and within the weekly billing schedule set forth by the project SLA.
▪ Prepare rate adjustments invoices retroactively within the 90 day grace period and
maintain billing folders per the departmental guidelines.
▪ Complete monthly Unbilled Analysis per departmental guidelines for each project.
Maintain all supporting billing databases in an accurate and timely manner. These
include but are not limited to the Client Invoice Tracking (CIT) and the Unbilled
▪ Comply with all DCAA/FARR regulations/electronic invoice submissions. Utilize the
Client Invoice Tracking (CIT) database to establish and maintain all billing SLAs,
facilitate and record communication between billers, project staff and cash collections
staff, and enter all e-copies of invoices, Deltek Costpoint reports, emails and unbilled
▪ Conduct new projects setup in Costpoint, maintain all contract modifications (MOD’s),
perform monthly account reconciliation to track contract cumulative cost and payment
history on each project.
▪ Assisted in contract closeout by contacting government agencies to ensure all final
payments are received. Perform project reconciliation and research any non-payment
▪ Resolve any invoice rejection and short payments issues and resubmit invoice to
recoup difference as needed.
Sr. Accountant Professional/Travel Administrator
▪ Provide support to CSC North American Public Sector (NPS) Travel Department.
▪ Communicate and enforce CSC's NPS Travel Policy in conjunction with Federal
Government Contracting rules and regulations.
▪ Handle Out-of-Policy notices from travel agency and resolve with employees in order
to maximize airfare savings.
▪ Investigate and resolve complaints, issues and other inquiries regarding employee
travel, including CSC Expense.
▪ Run monthly corporate card delinquencies reports and distribute them to the
appropriate business units. Notify employees about their delinquency and provide
guideline on way to avoid getting delinquent. Ensure employees are work to bring their
accounts current. Communicates issues - Research and resolves any disputed and/or
questionable transactions with employees or with Credit Card Company.
▪ Assist with and interface with employees and travel agency with regard to all
employee requests to use the company (ghost) account.
▪ Manage the company credit card accounts. Prepare monthly reconciliations of the
corporate credit card for submittal to Account Payable.
▪ Ensure all supporting documentation for all monthly credit (ghost) card statements are
verified and available for payment processing.
▪ Allocate all travel expenses with the proper account, department and project codes for
submittal to the Accounts Payable Department.
Concur Administrator – Serve as a backup Concur administrator to assist with my daily
duties and to assist with new employee setup. Assign approvers and delegates, review
and approve expenses.
▪ Oversee the issuance of new credit cards and cancellation of cards for terminated
credit card users.
▪ Review all Travel Authorization Request from employees requesting to use company
▪ Review employees expense reports and payment status. Resolve any discrepancy.
▪ Update Travel Policy and links on Concur Home Page
Travel Accounting Specialist
Audit monthly travel expense reports to ensure expenses are accurate and in
compliance with the company travel policy then enter and sort finding from audit on excel
spreadsheets and update audit schedule when needed.
Verify Ghost card charges are credited by to appropriate group.
Send out monthly reminder emails to employee with outstanding reports requiring
their attention in CSC Expense.
Run monthly reports in Cognos to determine which employees travel is considered
Concur Travel Administrator - Participate in the pilot program throughout the
implementation of Concur.
Map expense type with category codes; Resolve all level 2 Helpdesk tickets as it
relates to Concur expense system in a timely manner.
Train employee on Concur expense system through training sessions and individual
Setup new user access in Concur, assign roles, assign delegates and approvers,
activate and deactivate users, setup preferences.
Assign company card to employees’ profile, run reports to aid in expense
Accounts Receivable – Process all Travel related refund checks with accuracy and in a
Review employees’ expenses to obtain the project number to ensure refunds are applied
to the appropriate project number.
AP/Travel Customer Service Rep
Provide customer support for Account Payable and Travel Dept.
Provide vendors with payment status of their invoices using the Purchase Order # or
Vendor ID; verify if vendor invoices were received and check the status in Deltek
Costpoint, SAP or Impromptu; and answers vendors questions relating to CSC AP
Verify payment address, verify if check was cashed, file claim for lost checks, verify if the
vendor PO is still valid in the system.
Assist employees with their travel expenses in Concur Expense and train new
employees to use the system.
Utilized LCD and SAP 4.7 to verify credit card payments and employee travel
A.C. Moore Ashburn, VA 2005 – 2005
Office Personnel – Part-time Weekend
Count down cashiers’ draws to ensure all previous day transactions are accounted for
and cashiers’ draws are ready for the new shift.
Perform account reconciliation to ensure all transactions are accounted for and all
books balance accurately.
Ensure deposits are made daily and the store daily cash balance is maintained in the
safe at all time.
Make change for cashiers when needed and ensure customer service station has cash
to assist cashiers for new shift.
Distribute employees’ checks and ensure that it is signed for.
Supervise Cashiers when Front-End Supervisor in goes on lunch.
Non-Accounting Related Work 2000 – 2004
Customer Service Rep
Track customer’s package, reschedule delivery, and schedule package pickup.
Reroute packages to different hubs and put packages on hold for customer pickup.
Complete and submit claims for lost and damage packages.
Book hotel reservation for individuals and corporations.
Book travel packages according to corporate agreement.
Ensure government employees receive the appropriate rate for their travel
Assist corporate travelers with last minute travel arrangement such as upgrade, late
check-in, cancellation, and reschedule.
Cash Mufflers St. Thomas, VI 1998 – 1999
Perform account reconciliation of the shop’s daily revenue.
Count money and prepare check and cash for deposit.
Maintain Petty-Cash and keep track of shop’s expense.
Ensure employees payroll check is on time.
Assist with shop’s inventory by placing orders and signing for deliveries.
Deltek Costpoint, AP Workflow, Impromptu, Concur Expense, Cognos, Excel, Word,
Access, Power point, Outlook Express, Lotus Notes, LCD, FileNet, Wide Area Workflow
(WAWF), Deltek Time and Expense, SharePoint, Vendor Invoice Processor (VIP), etc
Education Strayer University Arlington, VA 2007 - 2010
AA in Business Administration with a concentration in Contract Management
Currently working to complete my bachelors