NADINE STAPERT Resume. 101
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - NADINE STAPERT Resume. 101
•|• 9 Laurence Street,LithgowNSW 2790 •|• Ph:0458075694 •|• email@example.com •|•
Sales professional with over seven years experience in the hardware and building industry. Extensive knowledge ofhardware
products, tools, building trade and home improvements. Including new and upcoming items. Also gardening, landscape and
seasonal experience. Areas ofexpertise include (butnotlimited to), retail sales, excellentcustomer relations, special orders and
inventory management. Helping customers to find exactly what they need atthat moment. Many years of enjoyable experience as
a storeperson. Ialso hold a current forklift licence, with over four years confident experience loading, and unloading all sizes of
loads. Ican also confidently operate an electric (or manual) palletjack. Enthusiastic and outgoing personality, on the forefrontwith
a proven high sales record and proficiency atbuilding positive relationships with new and existing clients by offering superior
customer service. My aim is to go above and beyond. I’m looking for an opportunity to prove myselfa valuable member ofany
• Customer-oriented • Active listening skills • Upselling techniques
• Skilled problem solver • Very personable • Motivated team player
• Computer literate • POS Systems knowledge • Merchandising
• Stocktake and Inventory • Receiving and Shipping • Professional phone manner
• Current Forklift Licence • Current Unrestricted Drivers Licence
• BUNNINGS LITHGOW • 295 Main Street, Lithgow NSW 2790
Dec 2010 – Aug 2015
- Grade 3 Team Member - Special Orders Clerk – Storeperson - ForkliftOperator - Nursery Sales – All-rounder –
• Operated POS/Cash register for all cash, cheque, creditand phone transactions with complete accuracy.
• Stocked and replenished merchandise and displays according to merchandising layouts and personal design.
• Inventory and stock management, including 100% stocktakes.
• Store security, including store opening and closing procedures.
• In person, and also phone enquiries and orders.
• Ordering ofspecific items for customers. Including sourcing items and spare parts, dealing with supplier directly and
• Unloading ofstock and other items, using forklift and also electric pallet/trolley jack.
• Forklift driver – Proficiently and confidently loading and unloading loads up to 6 metres wide.
• Data input and reconciliation.
• Returns, refunds and warranty processes.
• Many courses including relevantproductknowledge and customer service skills.
• Workcover accredited O,H & S certificate. - Held “Chairperson” position on Safety Committee.
• COATES MITRE 10 • 295 Main Street, Lithgow NSW 2790
May 2008 – Dec 2010
- Cashier - Sales Assistant – Storeperson –
• Operated POS/Cash register.
• Priced merchandise, stocked shelves and keptinventory.
• Completed all store and POS opening and closing procedures.
• Welcomed customers into store and helped them locate specific items.
• Answered telephone calls promptly and in an appropriate manner.
• Determined customer’s needs by asking relevantquestions and listening actively to the responses.
• Daily inventory ofstock coming into, and going out.
• Data input and reconciliation.
• Refunds, repairs and warranty processes.
• Promotional sales.
EDUCATION and LICENCES
• Higher School Certificate • Year 12 •
- 1999 – La Salle Academy, Lithgow
• Workcover O,H & S Certificate • 2012 •
• Current NSW High Risk Forklift Licence •
• Current Unrestricted NSW Drivers Licence •
• Mr. Chris Wade • • Ms. RachaelOlsen •
Manager(Bunnings,Mitre 10) Team Leader(Bunnings)
Ph: 0499977125 Ph: 0488211391
• Mr. Ron Evans • • Mrs. Jane Lohse •
Ph: 0409824691 Ph: 0408631322