Nadine Ramdan Resume
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Nadine Ramdan Resume
Page 1 of 2
Nadine H. Ramadan
Mobile + 966 5 504627251
Saudi Arabia – Jeddah
Full Name : Nadine Hassan Ramadan
Date of Birth : Jan. 1st
Nationality : Lebanese
Current Address : Jeddah – Saudi Arabia
Marital Status : Married
A biochemist professional with diversified experience in the main fields of science and laboratories; with excellent track record,
seeking a challenging position with a dynamic organization to contribute in developing and promoting the organization, and to
develop myself through the accurate career path.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION:
Masters in Business Administration , Beirut Arab University , Lebanon , 2010 – 2013
Bachelor in Science with Biochemistry degree , Beirut Arab University , Lebanon , 2010
o Senior Graduation project:
Study about Wilson disease, exact molecular pathway contributing to the disease
o Fundamental Courses:
- Serology - Blood Sampling
- Microbiology - Pathology
- Blood bank - Parasitological
- Hematology - Cytology
Life Science Graduate, Le Lycee National, Bchamoun, Lebanon Class of 2006
Cedar International School
Jeddah, KSA Sep 2013- Present
Position: Coordinator and Teacher – Grade 1
- Responsible for Curriculum Map, Weekly Plan, Agenda, Preparing Tests, Managing Grade 1 (All sections)
- Teaching Science, Math, English and Social.
AdvancED Certificate (Dar Jana International School)
Teaching Strategy (Cedar International School)
How to use McGraw Hill’s books online.
Page 2 of 2
City of Culture and Science School
Beirut, Lebanon Sep 2012- June 2013
Position: Administrative Assistant
- Planning, organizing, providing leadership and controlling all administrative functions
- Ensuring that human and material resources are correctly utilized.
- Meeting with other members of management and planning for the future.
- Oversee organization of corporate office, paperwork, supplies, equipment, procedures and daily operations.
- Manage and maintain employee personnel files (hardcopy and softcopy).
- Ensure quality control
Global High School
Beirut, Lebanon Sep 2010- June 2012
Position: Science and Biology Teacher
- Science Coordinator for Elementary level
- Teaching science classes for elementary level ( second till fifth elementary)
- Teaching biology classes for Intermediate level ( sixth till eighth Intermediate)
Beirut General Hospital / AL- Sahil Hospital
Beirut, Lebanon Feb 2010- May 2011
Position: Laboratory Technician
www.beirutgeneralhospital.com / www.elsahelhospital.com
- DNA and RNA extraction and Purification.
- Protein Separation and Identification.
- PCR, NB, Gel Electrophoresis .
- Chromatography techniques and Medical Tests.
- Animation and Party Design Feb 2010 – Present
- Private Teaching for Elementary and Intermediate School Students May 2009 – Present
Expert Microsoft Users Specialist (Windows, Word, Excel, Power point and Outlook)
Excellent advanced problem solving, facilitation and project management skills
Able to meet deadlines and respond to changing priorities
Work well collaboratively in a dynamic environment
Strong organizational and time management skills
Good attention to detail, with the ability to recognize discrepancies.
English, Fluent Written, Read and Spoken.
Arabic, Fluent Written, Read and Spoken
French, Fair Written, Read and Spoken.
References are available upon request.