Nadin Mehio C.V resume
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Nadin Mehio C.V resume
Address: Mina El Hosn, Omar Daouk Street, Platinum Tower, Beirut, Lebanon
Contact: +961-3-900024 / +971-50-6509918 – email@example.com
Dual Citizenship: American / Lebanese
American University of Beirut (AUB), Beirut, Lebanon Sept 2012- May 2015
Business Administration, BBA, Marketing Concentration- GPA: 3.3/4 Honors (Top 10% of graduating students)
Dubai International Academy (DIA), Dubai, U.A.E Sept 2007- Jun 2012
International Baccalaureate Diploma, Highest Achievement Awards & Most Improved Student Awards
Casablanca American School (CAS), Casablanca. Morocco Sept 2004- Jun 2007
Middle Years Program MYP, High Honors and Effort awards for all semesters
I seek to join a top multinational company as to provide added value in the areas of marketing and sales whilst enriching my
experiences and further developing my personality. I believe in perseverance and determination and adopt this style of
fortitude into my methods of work as I greet any challenges with enthusiasm.
ACADEMIC CERTIFICATES/ AWARDS
• Dean’s Honor Roll AUB, J. Walter Thompson Achievement certificate, Student Prefect Award. 2013- 2015, Lebanon
• Duke of Edinburgh- Silver Award, SL Biology Praise Award, Certificate Stock Market Exchange, 2012 - 2007, U. A. E
Highest achievement certificates in numerous subjects, Highest Personal Project and Brand-X grades.
place School Science Fair Award, High Effort and High Honors Exceptional Awards 2004- 2007, Morocco
WORK EXPERIENCES/ ACTIVITES
• Freelance Marketing Consultant at new business startup: SPOKEAPP Aug - Sept 2015
• Intern at Leading FMCG TF- Sales representative July - Aug 2015
• Intern at J. Walter Thompson: Planning & Public Relations departments June- July 2014
• Leader of apiculture team- AUB Honey Day Jan - May 2015
• Part-time at BlackBox Events: Sales & Social Media Representative Team Leader Jan - May 2015
• Member of Business Student Society’s Gala and Entertainment teams Jan - May 2015
• Sponsorship Team Representative AUB Outdoors (8 selected raising $164,000) Feb - May 2015
• Public Relations leader of the Arab Innovative Network Club Sept - Dec 2014
NOTABLE PROJECTS & ACHIEVEMENTS (sales/ marketing- client oriented)
- Developed relationships with current/prospective customers to maximize sales and increase market penetration for FMCG
PRG account and maintained delivery schedules by following up on payments.
- Enhanced NIKE discovery/ buying cycle reports, analyzed UNICEF case briefs, wrote press release articles for Ericssion and
Zain, worked in focus groups on AUB website campaign and brand intelligence insights report on Generation Z’s wearable
technology trend by analyzing consumer behavior across MENA markets.
- Fulfilled +300 hours of community-action-service: Initiated retreat events, created fun fair stands & sold Battle of the Bands
tickets for World Food Program, organizer of prom committee, managed Battle of the Houses, and inducted head of DP unity
group to initiate and execute various event projects.
- Achieved best marketing communications pitch for ethnic-shop client and presented the best social media strategy analysis
for a Lebanese Celebrity, University for Seniors and healthy restaurant; recommendations were implemented.
SKILLS/ PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
• Computer Skills: Microsoft Office, Prezi, Social Media analytic tools
• Language Skills: English (Native), Arabic (Native), French (Good)
• Communication Skills: Proficiency in presenting and public speaking, and ability to collaborate in diverse teams.
• Personal Skills: Dynamic, self-learning, multitasking, innovative thinking, project management, proactive problem solving
skills and an appetite for initiating, executing and evaluating project event.
Badminton, basketball, tennis, swimming, writing, traveling & music.