Nadia 2nd assignment venture
My Attentive Observations
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Nadia 2nd assignment venture
My Attentive Observations BY Nadia Zaheem Co-Teacher at Generations School,Karachi,Pakistan
1.Dolmen Mall(store name)
Observations done in Dolmen MallA huge place to have fun around. Although itwas a festival holiday, most of the shops wereclosed but the food court was open.2 pairs ofescallators,2 pairs of lifts and 3-4 stair caseswere making it possible for the crowd to reachthe food court at the top, smoothly.
• Combination of light yellow and greyish green paints were used, with yellow and white ligths making the whole area more bright.• Street lamps on posts were mounted around tables all over the place. Thus giving it an outdoor touch. Even the tiles on the floor were those that are used on footpaths and parks.
2.Juices Island (shop name)
• Juices island had a big lit lemon slice just below the counter,like its shouting for “juice juice”.• On a wall far away from “juices island” I saw attractive wall papers for publicity.
3.Naheed Super Market(store name)
• The Name of the store in the sign lettering was not properly lit thus was unable to make an effective impression.• The ceiling was not quite high at some places in Naheed super market,which at rush hours gives a congested feeling of the market.
• With a visible security the store had a automatic opening door at the entrance
Big blue electric box right above themeat shop wasn’t looking attractive
4.Zeritto Flowers(shop name)
• The sign board of this shop was quite attractive as it had a cute font and bright lights.• In Pakistan, the elite have a culture of giving bouquets to their loved ones. This flower shop is the only of its kind in this area with its sign board gaining the attention.• The flower arrangements were also exquisite.
5.OPTP (shop name)
6.Moven Pick(shop name)