nadia resume help desk technician
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - nadia resume help desk technician
Irvine, CA 92603
HELP DESK TECHNICIAN
Objective Statement: Looking for a position of help desk technician utilizing my skills to
offer good service and develop the company bottom line and to rise in my job to a more
responsible place. I want to acquire a position as a help desk technician in a well prepared
institution which could advantage from my previous experience in offering customer and PC and
server tech support for small to medium sized companies. For the improvement of the company I
will work hard and use my knowledge to become a successful help desk technician in the
business environment. I have strong knowledge of help desk to develop business strategy as well
as planning through procedures, activities and methods.
I have good management skills which are supportive to me to make new strategy and meet
deadlines of the company.
IT SUPPORT SKILLS
Active Directory System Upgrades Inventory Tracking
Backup and Restore Recovery LAN/WAN Printer troubleshooting
Driver Installation Server
Network Connectivity, VPN MS Access Project and
Operating System Experience creating websites
using Dreamweaver and
Microsoft Office Products
• Extensive experience in computer database analysis and data manipulation.
• Access, SQL, Visual Basic, and Excel skills with great Hardware and networking
• Built business website and blog sites.
• Experience creating websites using Dreamweaver and HTML.
• Great business leadership judgment, management, analytical, and problem-Solving skills.
• More than 10 years teaching MS Office software including Excel, word, access, outlook.
• Fast learner, great teacher and easy to adapt to new environment.
• Experience teaching and great team leader and player with excellent Problem
• Solving, analytical and troubleshooting ability.
• Positive minded able to work in a team.
• Researching information from the Internet and other sources
• Confident personality with excellent interpersonal skills.
Superior Computer Santa Ana,CA 2010-2015
101 Limo Company, Santa Barbara ,CA 1995-2009
IVC, Irvine taking courses now network+ ccnet, ccna
2010: B.A. Sociology California State University Fullerton, CA
Additional courses in Computer science, Access Database, PHP and Dreamweaver, SQL
A.S. in Programming and System Analyst.
References: Excellent personal and professional references will be provided upon request!