Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - NadiaBellantonLinkedIn
NADIA M. BELLANTON
Administrative Assistant/Customer Service/Office Assistant/Project Coordinator/Claims Processor
Dedicated, energetic, motivated and focused Administrative Assistant with over 10 of experience with proven ability to
excel at prioritizing, organizing, completing multiple tasks simultaneously, and following through to achieve project
goals. Key strengths and skills include:
• Experience supporting executives, managing calendars, scheduling meeting, PowerPoint presentations,
domestic and international travels, expense reports etc... Working knowledge of Share Point, Sales Force, and
• Highly skillful with Microsoft Office suite and able to prioritize/multitask, managing high call volumes while
handling in-person inquiries and general office project files.
• People person with excellent communications and listening skills, as well as customer service and claims
background, who’s attentive, Flexible, hardworking with a strong drive to succeed.
Citizens Bank (Advent Global Solutions – Temp Assignment), Medford, MA June. 2015 to Aug
Claims processor – ATM Debit Fraud
• Process claims [paper based], utilizing such tools as claims manager
• Read source documents such as canceled checks, sales reports, or bills, and enter data in specific data fields
DENTAQuest (SNI – Temp Assignment), Boston, MA Mar. 2015 to June 2015
Administrative Assistant/Claims Operations Coordinator
Daily Work assignment to Claims Adjusters for Boston and Wisconsin Teams
• Running and Assigning Specials and Follow-up Adjustments to adjusters
• Running and assigning FIFO reports to Adjuster
• Running inventory reports
• Processing and managing production score cards for entire Teams
WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT, Boston, MA Aug. 2009 to Dec. 2014
Claims Processor/Administrative Assistant
Excellent administrative assistant/Claims Processor/Adjudicator. Duties are as follow:
• Accurately process and adjudicate new claims, reopens and extensions.
• Provide excellent customer service verbally and in writing with proven troubleshooting skills
• Support Senior directors by Creating documents, generating reports, making meeting and travel arrangements.
CAREER SOURCE, Cambridge, MA Feb. 2007 to May 2009
Placement Specialist, Case Manager
Served as liaison between CareerCenter and the office of transitional assistance. Duties were as follow:
• Provided job related services; resume development, interview preparation and follow up,
• Developed and maintained relationships with area businesses and communities.
• Maintained job posting databases, generated reports using customized software Beacon and Moses.
ENDPOINT RESEARCH, Burlington, MA Sept. 2004 to Dec. 2006
Administrative Assistant/Project Coordinator
Provided Administrative Support to Senior Directors and CRA Team at the Burlington site. Duties were as follow:
• Managed Calendars for directors, planned meetings, book conference rooms, arrange catering, prepare Power
Point presentations, Make domestic and international travel arrangements. Maintained project files specific to
study startups, updated long project documents such as protocols, regulatory documents and contracts.
MHSPY- NHP (Contract) Somerville, MA Nov. 2003 to Aug. 2004
Program coordinator for Neighborhood Health Plan's Mental Health Services for Youth, designed to keep at risk kids
in their home and communities. Duties were as follow:
• Provided Administrative support to Medical Director, Management Team, and Youths using MHSPY services.
Processed and resolved enrollment application issues for MassHealth.
• Setup meetings, book conferences, make travel arrangement and expense reports
• Maintained up to date contact lists, organized Youth and Family activities and scheduled transportation.
CERTCO INCORPORATED, Cambridge, MA Nov. 2000 to Oct. 2003
Administrative Assistant/Office Manager
Managed local office providing administrative support to directors and 86+ software engineers. Duties were as
• Coordinated meeting arrangements, maintained Calendars, book conference rooms, arrange conference calls,
arrange catering, order supplies, update PowerPoint slides, make travels arrangements & prepare expenses
• Developed and maintained sales mailing lists as well as updating non-disclosure agreements and setting up
benefit packages. Worked along with building management to facilitate requests of employee key passes
NOKIA (Contract), Burlington, MA Jan. 2000 to Oct. 2000
Administrative Assistant (IT)
Provided a variety of Administrative support to IT Director and served as liaison between IT Department and entire
Nokia house Boston site. Duties were as follow:
• Processed all executive travel arrangements for local and international travels, maintained calendars, organized
meetings, catering and expense reports. Coordinated the purchasing of hardware, software, ensuring timely
delivery of requested items and maintaining the purchase database.
• Coordinated setup of New Hire procedures. Processed all business card and cell phone requests.
TUFTS NEW ENGLAND MEDICAL CTR., Boston, MA Jan. 1997 to Dec. 1999
Administrative Assistant II
Provided Administrative supports to the Nephrology department’s Senior Executives. Duties were as follow:
• Maintained calendars, organized meetings, arranged all domestic, international travels and check requests.
• Coordinated insurance verifications and pre-authorization of medication requests.
• Maintained, filed, and updated patient requests, transcribed dictated notes.
THE WESTCHESTER BUSINESS COLLEGE, White Plains, NY 1989
Associates Degree, Computerized Office Administration
• MS Office Professional Suite, SharePoint, Sales Force, Concur, Excellent Communication and Critical Thinking
• Internet Technology Google Calendar - Social Media familiarity with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. …
• Bi-Lingual (French & Haitian Creole), Adobe Acrobat, Windows XP
• Paint shop Pro, Typesetting, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Moses, Beacon,
• Clinical Trials file maintenance, i.e.) Regulatory Documents, Contracts and Protocols
• Banking/Financial Experience
CERTIFICATE OF APPRECIATION, Nokia Telecommunications, Burlington, MA, 2000 to 2000. Certificate of
appreciation for having performed in a fast paced, high visibility capacity to support the entire Nokia House Boston
Site and the IT Department.