Nader Raafat Fahmy CV
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - Nader Raafat Fahmy CV
Nader Raafat Fahmy
Address: 5 Ahmed Soliman St, Abassiya
Mobile: +2 0122 2355745 Telephone: +202 24670460
Birth date: 19/7/1987
Marital Status: Married
Military Status :
1. To Work as a Administrative, HR, Purchasing, Accountant, and in a reputable firm
2. Excel with the highest performance to reach desired goals, targets & innovation.
• Bachelor, Faculty of Commerce 2008, Ain Shams University –Cairo, Egypt.
Major : Accounting
ST Michael – El zaher
Raya Contact Center ( Customer Service ) 1/12/2006 – 1/4/2008
Kinetics Computers & Network
Position: Junior Purchasing
1/10/2008 – 1/5/2009
AROPE Insurance Egypt (Blom Bank Group). 1/6/2009 - 1/3/2012
Position : junior Administrative - HR
AROPE Insurance Egypt (Blom Bank Group 1/3/2012 Till Now
Position : Work as a Senior Administrative – HR
1- Track and follow up on attendance, absences, annual and sick leaves of all employees.
2- Receipt of penalties, memos, and ensure its conformity with the regulations and implement the normal
administrative penalties (absence without permission / delay / non –departure )
3- Follow –up on the renewal of the annual contracts.
4 - Responsible for payroll preparation
5 - Assists in hiring process by coordinating job posting on Websites, reviewing resumes ,performing telephone
interviews Reviewing CVs ,Filtering and screening CVs conducting initial interview with the candidates to choose
the best one of who fits in the job description required and the company s’ culture .
6 - Make sure company policies are well implemented
7 - Responsible for dealing with and finishing all documents for the governmental offices related to personnel
(Labor Office and social Insurance Office)
8 - Responsible for employees database system & employment files.
9 - Responsible for issuing new employees IDs & Renewal of existing ones annually
10 - Assist in the hiring and resignation process.
11) Opening bank accounts for all employees and following up with the bank for accounts numbers, ATM cards
12 - Filling issue HR letters and all HR administration work.
14 - Issue purchasing requests for USB, laptops & SIMs for the newly hired.
15 - Update the company organization Chart.
16 - Responsible of making and designing ACCESS cards for all employees
17 - Payment Requests and other work ..... etc )
• Frequent net usage for academic research.
• Ability to work in a group or individually according to the job requirements.
• Interactive and fast enough to learn new technologies.
• Excellent communication skills make a customer satisfy.
• Strong verbal communication skills.
• Work under pressure
Arabic Mother Tongue
English Very Good (Conversational/Written)
References available upon request