nadeemuddin resume EDE
Published on: Mar 3, 2016
Transcripts - nadeemuddin resume EDE
MOHD ABDUL NADEEMUDDIN
Contact: +91 8019991630/+91 8019118065
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Looking forward to associate myself with an Organization where there is an opportunity to
share, contribute and update my knowledge for development of self and the Organization.
Work Experience: (From June – 2013 to Present)
Working as ELECTRICAL ENGINEER in KG MECH ELECTRO MECHANICAL PVT
LTD, since June-2013 to till now, we work for the projects which would cover the full category
spectrum and include commercial complexes, public facilities, Government buildings, educational
facilities, upscale residential complexes and luxurious palaces.
• Maximum demand estimation and deciding voltage level.
• Selection of transformer/Dg capacity and number with necessary metering and protection.
• Preparation of detail main single line schematic.
• Short circuit & voltage drop calculation at each level of distribution.
• Selection of HT/LT switches gear based on breaking, making &short time capacity.
• Selection of HT/LT cables based on thermal, short circuit & voltage drop based capacity.
• Preparation GA/sectional drawings, HT & LT switch board and busbar sizing.
• Design of Earthing & lighting protection system.
• Design of fire-safety in substation, cable trenches & other parts of electrical system.
• Preparation of power & control cable schedule.
• Following up with tools & calculations for the project (cables, wires, trays, DBs, panels, etc...).
• Making Reports of the work and submit to the Project Manager.
• Coordinate with consultant for the work progress and manage the works as per schedule.
• To prepare inquiry documents about commercial standards, technical specifications, BOQ’s and
drawings, as per project requirements.
• Proficient in making Tender Drawing, Design Drawing, Shop Drawing & BOQ
• Ability to understand client requirements and built it in to design as per customer needs.
• Focused, flexible and resourceful team player with ability to work well under pressure with
dedication and commitment.
• Lighting calculation by different methods like Manual calculation, Excel and Dialux software
• Drawing lighting and power layout as per requirement.
• Calculating load or load scheduling for all distribution boards according to regulations of respected
• Calculating total connected load, maximum demand by considering diversity factor and maximum
current. Calculation done for suitable isolators and cable for each distribution board as per the
maximum current value.
• Single line diagram of all Sub Main Distribution Boards and Main Distribution Board. Calculation
done for suitable isolators and cable for each Sub Main Distribution Boards and Main Distribution
Board as per the respected maximum current value.
• Drawing power single line diagram or power raiser diagram including all distribution boards
isolator’s circuit breakers, capacitor bank to MDB and mentioning cable size for each.
• Selecting suitable panel board & switch gear depending on number of circuit breakers and isolators
for each Distribution Board, Sub Main Distribution Board and Main Distribution Board.
• The cable size will be calculated and cable routing will be drafted, so cable tray calculation will be
done for each floor.
• The sizing of circuit breaker and cable size will be calculated for the capacitor bank (in kvar) to
improve the power quality.
• The sizing of transformer (in kva) and diesel generator will be calculated.
• Calculations of voltage drop from MDB to each distribution board and check the limitation of
• Calculation of short circuit current by per unit impedance method for each circuit breaker of each
distribution board and finally short circuit current will be known.
• Drafting earthing and lighting protection layout as per standards.
• Preparing Bill of quantity including all electrical related items.
Qualification University Year Of Study Percentage
B.Tech (E.E.E) Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University 2013 79.04
Intermediate (M.P.C) Board Of Intermediate Education 2009 82.9
S.S.C Board Of Secondary Education 2007 85.3
Programming Languages : C Language (Basics)
Operating Systems : MS-DOS, Windows 98/2000/XP/Win7/Win8.1, Linux.
Windows Technologies : MS –Office, Mat Lab (Design), Auto cad, Dialux.
Academic Major Project: Duration: February -April 2013
Title : A New 84-pulse VSC Configuration Using Multi- Level DC Voltage
Reinjection for Especial Applications
Description : An 84-pulse voltage source converter (VSC) is assembled by combining one twelve
pulse VSC, in conjunction with an asymmetric single phase seven-level converter
plus an injection transformer. With this arrangement, the VSC output's harmonic
distortion in voltages is reduced, allowing it to be used in especial applications.
Achievements & Activities in Academics:
• Won First Prize in CIRCUIT-O-MANIA of National Level Technical Symposium held at
Bandari Srinivas Institute of Technology, Chevella, R.R.Dist.
• Participated in Paper Presentation of National Level Technical Symposium held at VNR Vignan
Jyothi Institute of Engineering And Technology, Bachupally, Hyderabad.
Extra - Curricular Activities:
• CO-ORDINATOR for National level technical symposium held at BSIT 2k12 in which other
colleges were also invited.
• Responsibilities as Co-ordinator involved in managing the Technical & Cultural festival and
other regular activities at college.
• Lead a team of 5 as technical head to decide the rules and events of the technical fest “Techno
• Good communications and interpersonal skills.
• Flexible and innovative.
• Goal oriented, positive and supportive
• Adaptive to the team environment and has ability of completing complex tasks independently.
• Highly capable to quickly learn new technologies and adapt to new environment.
Name : Mohd Abdul Nadeemuddin
Father Name : Mohd Azam
Date of Birth : 03-June-1992
Sex : Male
Marital Status : Single
Nationality : Indian
Passport No. : M5542304
Languages Known : English, Urdu, Hindi and Telugu
Present Ad d r e s s : Hyderabad.
I am confident of my ability to work in a team & believe in friendly working environment.
I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge.
Place: Hyderabad (MOHD ABDUL NADEEMUDDIN)